Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2020, 10:21 AM   #1
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Award Star Add to my time Potty Training 🍼 Keyword thread

I accidentally ordered a case of adult pull ups instead of diapers. What better way to use them than to try potty training.

Each comment will add a day to my time, please add any number of keywords (in bold below) to make each day a little more difficult, or to remind me I am not yet a big boy.

Any accident and I will put a diaper on over my pull up (or if already diapered due to a keyword, will add a second) and will not change until the next morning.
OR
I will serve 2 hours of corner time in my used pull up, before changing into a diaper for the rest of the day.

Hold X (add a number, minimum 2)
Will only use the toilet X times over the course of the day

Drink X (add a number, maximum 4)
Will drink X litres of water over the course of the day

Thick
Will add a stuffer to my diaper or pull up.

Protection
Will wear a diaper instead of a pull up (much more noticeable, much more difficult to use the toilet)

Banana
Will insert 2 glycerin covered bananas into my ass, and will not use the toilet for 1 hour.

Wait x (add a number, maximum 6)
I will wait X hours after first needing to use the toilet, before using it.

Nap x (maximum 3- If no number given, will assume 1)
will lie in bed in the dark for x hours in the middle of the day

Bottle
I will only drink liquids from my bottle

Bedtime x (if none given 9pm assumed) will go to bed at X pm time

Please include your kik if you wish to receive pictures. Otherwise, I will update this thread with reports as I go.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 12:35 PM   #2
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like I'll get it started

Drink 4

Dislikes: messing diapers, AB, drinking pee, cum eating, enemas

Limits: scat, long term dares, pics/vids, illegal
dlJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dlJohn for this post:
Old 09-09-2020, 06:06 AM   #3
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Getting towards time for me to goto bed- No accidents today
Although I am very hydrated and been peeing every hour - haha!

Thanks for posting dlJohn. I'm hopeful I'll have another set of keywords when I wake up tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll count my own post, and give myself a day with no conditions other than the pull-up.

I'm thinking, I should set the rule for myself, once in bed- no getting out until morning.
I'm also open to adding a few new keywords, if anyone has any particularly good ideas.

25 trans-boy sub

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 09-09-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:22 AM   #4
bbydpr

Protection and Wait 5 hours

some pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92453

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me

email: [email protected]
bbydpr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bbydpr for this post:
Old 09-09-2020, 11:53 AM   #5
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Gotta keep you hydrated.

Drink 4

The following user says Thank You to dlJohn for this post:
Old 09-09-2020, 12:01 PM   #6
wefadw
Baby Member

I think it's time for you to have a little more fun!
Banana
wefadw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wefadw for this post:
Old 09-11-2020, 12:16 AM   #7
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

I apologize for not updating yesterday, my wifi kept cutting in and out; and due to being in lockdown- I haven't brought data for my phone.

Yesterday was Protection and wait 5 hours.
I woke up still very hydrated from the day previous, and nearly desperate to pee. As I taped on the diaper, I knew the chance of lasting for 5 hours before using the toilet was slim- but I wanted to try anyway.

I skipped my typical coffee with breakfast, not wanting to make my situation worse. But- I was still doing a 'pee-pee' dance after an hour. Soon my full bladder was all I could think about-

At about two hours in, the worst thing happened.. I sneezed and as I did so, lost control of myself. I briefly tried to stop the flow, but realised it was at this point, pointless.
I let out my pee into my diaper, stopping only momentarily a few times to stop myself from flooding it to the point of leaking.

Being so early in the day, I did not want to add another diaper and remain like this until tomorrow. So I opted for corner time.

When I made the rule, I had intended to spend the entire time kneeling. I realised at about 30 minutes (I did check my phone- I know I shouldn't of, but I had to see how long I had left) that I would be unable to kneel for the full two hours.

My knees were sore and my back hurting from holding the awkward position. Its something I definitely need more practice with; Im sure by the end of this I'll get plenty though.

I spent the rest of the time, until my alarm rang, sitting on my wet butt, facing the wall.

I had never done corner time for so long before, and I'm a little nervous I'll be repeating this every few days, as I have more accidents. But it was definitely doable, I did struggle not to touch myself, the urge was overwhelming, as I had nothing to do except focus on my wet and heavy diaper.

When my alarm rang alerting me to the end of my two hours of horniness and boredom, I changed into a clean diaper.
I was able to go the rest of the day without any accidents, although I did cut it close a few times, as it was a struggle to undo the tape on my diaper and waiting 5 hours had left me ridiculously desperate.

Today, has been another easyish one, with just drinking 4 litres of water. Its 5pm now, and I have 1 litre and a half to go- I think I should get through it just fine before bedtime.

I'm very nervous about tomorrow, Im very unsure If I will be able to keep from messing my diaper, and If I do, I will almost certainly take the corner time option again-

I'd like to thank everyone who has posted so far, I am so far enjoying this, I look forward to doing the rest of these~
Id also like to thank any future posters, please keep these coming

25 trans-boy sub

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 09-11-2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:16 AM   #8
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

I had to so switch the order of the posts—

Today was supposed to be my first day the the banana keyword; but my housemates ate all my bananas, so I skipped ahead a day, And instead did dljohn’s “thick”

I wore track pants all today, I feel like they hide my diaper bettet than abt offer pants, but I was still very nervous—the stuffer added slot of thickness, I was very worried one of my housemates would notice/ but it turned out ok

I think out of any keyword I’ve done so far, this was the most humiliating— particularly anytime I had to go into the common areas of the house.

My loose plan is to do the banana dare tomorrow(technically today —it’s 3.15am here)

Otherwise today was pretty easy, aside from the constant worry my housemates could tell i was diapered.

25 trans-boy sub

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 09-12-2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:32 AM   #9
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Thick

Hehehe

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 09-10-2020, 05:48 PM   #10
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Wouldn't want this post to get lost... bumping to the top for prime viewing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, keywords, potty training