Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2022, 03:27 AM   #1
sluttymeowmeow

Default Embracing my new Kinky Life

Hi,

I recently moved to a European country from South Asia, and I am finally living by myself. I am using this opportunity to embrace my kinky lifestyle and desires fully. Since I am not currently owned, I made some rules and routines for myself. These fulfil my primary kinks.

1. Masturbate a minimum of three times a day - I think all good slut slaves must be horny all the time. This helps. Sometimes I use materials sometimes just my imagination. Sometimes toys sometimes just grind my pussy on a chair.

2. I can never be fully dressed when I am at home. I have to follow clothing rules for sluts. I follow these rules set by Miss Aaliyah. I find them quite arousing. I also poop naked always.

3. I have a balcony. It has limited visibility. I use it for some exhibition tasks and dares I find on the forum. I would like to explore this kink more. Please add task suggestions if you have any ideas. I usually go naked or in slutty clothes. Flash my pussy/tits. Masturbate. Piss naked in the Balcony drain.

4. I am trying to become fitter and sexier. For that, I have some gym rules for myself. I go daily. Sometimes twice. I am only allowed to wear sports bras no tops. For yoga/pilates no bra only tank tops. I am only allowed to wear tights/bike shorts that show camel toe in bright or light colours. I film my workouts sometimes and watch them later and masturbate. I purposely perform certain lewd looking movements at gym. I am not allowed to shave my armpits only trim them. This would humiliate me further.

5. To become fitter and healthier, I don't eat non healthy food more than thrice a week. To remind myself of my place, I drink my first piss every morning naked. I like one embarrassing public cheat day a week that humiliates me. Like eating 12 doughnuts in a park while flashing my pet pussy.

6. I train my asshole once a week. I also go to the lesbian bar twice a month and have had a lot of vanilla sex as a result of it. I am also very very at eating pussy.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk