Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
kittykat12

Default Clit torture

Hello! I am looking for some clit torture, to see how I like/dislike it. I am rather new here so nothing particularly severe to start out. I'm down to try anything relevant that isn't in my limits or is too severe!

PM me any dares or punishments! I will write reports

Dislikes (Punishments): Anal, nipple clamps/clothespins, pussy spankings, spankings

Limits: Pics/vids, involving others, public, illegal/permanent, cornertime/lines (tedious)
kittykat12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:52 PM   #2
Proformi

Default Clit torture

Get a little disposable plastic bottle ( the type with a small twist top opening, create a vacuum, and place it over your clit. Theb leave it for 5 minutes.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #3
LucyB
getDare Devil

Use an elastic/rubber band to snap at your clit. Message me how many you get to before you're begging to stop. I will either allow you to cum or not based on what number you get to.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #4
knightridermanc

rub hot chilli sauce over your clit, working it in well. Keep applying it until it tingles, then stop and wait 10 mins before washing it off. Suggest you use cold milk to wash as the fat dissolves the capsaicin better than water. then rinse

Kik me for instant strip knightxyx
knightridermanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:43 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat12 View Post
Hello! I am looking for some clit torture, to see how I like/dislike it. I am rather new here so nothing particularly severe to start out. I'm down to try anything relevant that isn't in my limits or is too severe!
Get naked. Hold about 2 brushes worth of toothpaste in your hand and use it to bringyourself to cum.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk