Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-12-2015, 11:03 PM   #46
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

“Yep, although there was one thing I was thing I was thinking of to make sure that everyone knows that it was us that pranked them.”

“What?”

“Well…” she said pulling out another thick diaper. “I made an extra one in case one got destroyed or lost. I was thinking I could remove the frills from back and you could wear it.” Victoria said. “It would show that the diapers came from us and we did it to cabin two.”

“What! Do you have any idea how embarrassing that would be? I get made fun of enough as it is having to wear girls clothes.”

“I know, but we to make sure that we gets the points, we don’t want to lose.”

“There has to be some other way to draw attention to them. I can do something.”

“We already talk about it. Heather thought you should have had to wear all their pairs of underwear, but we shot that down. Even if you wore them over your shorts, it would be kinda gross to have to wear underwear that a guy’s worn.”

“Well can’t we do something different with them to show them off? Like a flagpole salute?”

“A flagpole salute?”

“Yeah, like tape them all together and raise them up the flagpole.”

“Hmmm..., that could work. We’d have to do it at the end of the day or they would get them back too early. Yeah, great idea, Catcall. You’ve got a real brain for the wars.”

“Cool. Well I’m going to get to bed. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“O.K.” said Victoria said as she closed the closet door and head towards the bathroom. “Oh and Catcall, I dare you to wear the diaper tomorrow. Night.” I groaned as that stupid dare had me doing basically anything they wanted again. Well maybe I could get away with it with a long skirt from the lost and found…

Although we went to bed right afterwards it seemed like morning came all too soon. I was a bit groggy, but awake enough to see Chloe leaving the cabin.

“How was last night sleepy head?” said Laura as she walked to make sure we would make it to breakfast on time.

“Quite, mostly. Chloe already left, but I don’t know where she went.”

“Don’t worry, she’ll be back soon.” said Heather.

“What’s she doing?” I asked.

“You’ll see.”

As I got up Victoria handed me the diaper. “Don’t forget.” she said with a wink.

I begrudgingly took it and looked over the clothes that I had available to wear. After I had lost mine, the girls raided the lost and found for clothes for me to wear cleaning it out. That meant a collection of summer tops, shorts, and skirts all in different patterns and colors. While it wasn’t ideal, at least i could pick out the least embarrassing outfits to wear. Looking over my options and not wanting to provoke the girls from daring me to wear anything worse, I chose a flowing floral knee length skirt along with a peach tee. “That’s what you’re wearing? Well I guess it works. You can see the outline of the diaper under it and if enough of a breeze kicks up, you’ll see it. Let me just add our cabin number on the top of it and have it show above the skirt line.” As she did this, Chloe came in.

“I got them!” she said with a smile holding a bundle of pajamas.

“Got what?”

“Cabin two’s pajamas. I realized that if they had them they could wear those instead of the skirts. I got them while they were in the showers.”

“How come you only have three sets of clothes?” I said as Heather took them from Chloe.

“Well it looks like someone sleeps in their undies.” Heather held up a extra pair of bra and panties along with a bath robe. Blushing, I was glad I hadn’t gone in with the girls to make the swap.

“Quick girls, take a look.” Victoria pointed out the front door. Running across the camp grounds with just towels on, the girls from cabin two were trying not to draw any attention to their predicament. With a quick wolf whistle the girl’s heads snapped to our direction as Chloe raised her arm and put down a tally mark. Other camp members started to pay attention as the girls picked up pace back to their cabins. “Just wait until they get back and realize what the real prank is. Come on let’s get to breakfast. I want to be sure to see them walk in.”

I have to admit, Victoria had done a great job with the clothes. As the girls walked in, there was no way you could miss what they were wearing. The skirts hardly covered them and thickness made them walk a bit funny. The frills that were sticking just sticking out were the icing on the cake. They tired to ignore it the best they could, but it was too obvious. After adding a mark to each of our arms, we talked about what we would do next.

“Since they didn’t think we would respond so quickly they’ll be on their guard now. We’ll have to be prepared for what they have next and think about what our next step is . Victoria has plans to stringing up their clothes tonight and Chloe going to keep an ear to the camp today to get the latest news, but otherwise it’s business as normal.

“O.K., I’ll be right back. I’m going to go to the bathroom.” Leaving the girls, I made my way to the men’s room and went into a stall. After doing my business, I pushed on the door, but it didn’t budge.

“Looks like you’re not going anywhere, Catcall.” I froze as I heard the voice from last night on the other side of the door. “Good thing cabin two didn’t follow you in. The only place where you would be alone and easy pickings .”

“What do you want?” I said with as steady as a voice as I could muster.

“Oh, not much. I was just thinking about last night. We had such a nice time together. I kept thinking about it over and over.”

“And I didn’t even get your name.” I said trying to light up my peril.

“Now where’s the fun in that? I must say though nice job pranking cabin two. The look adorable with those outfit. I see you have a nice amount of padding yourself today. Shame thought that no one can see it.”

“Well what can I say, I’m not as bold as those girls.”

“Please I’m sure you could, you just need to be a little more daring.” With that a tutu came over the top of the stall. “In fact I dare you to wear that under your skirt. I’m sure you’ll look just fine and if you don’t I’m sure every girl in the camp would love to have you as a dare slave. Maybe get you to do their pranking dirty work. Your cabin mates would love that and I’m sure cabin two would too.”

“No, she knows about the dare.” I thought. Well that’s no completely true. She couldn’t know that for sure and no one had any proof about what is happening here.

“Good. The girls are inside asleep. I’m going back in to help grab the rest of the clothes. We’re walking on egg shells here, literally. They used egg shells as an alarm system. Here, hold their panties o.k.? In fact I dare you to. They won’t bite.”

The sound echoed against the walls. “Did I mention that you aren’t the only cabin that likes to record stuff? I carry this around to make sure I don’t forget anything. It seems to come in handy from time to time for other stuff.”

Seeing no other choice, I took the tutu and bent down to put it on. From that vantage point I could see a pair of rain boots standing on the other side. “Might as well. My cabin mates were hoping that I could show it off a bit more, but I don’t know what you are talking about.” As long as I didn’t confirm that I was under dare oath, she didn’t know for sure that I trapped.

“Well, if I’m wrong about this then I lose my favorite play toy and a lot of pranking time, but if I’m right this summer has became a lot more interesting.”

“Can I at least get a clue on who you are?” I waited for a response. “Hello?” I pushed on the door. It opened reveling a pair of rain boots. I looked over them. “Men’s size ten.” After washing my hands, I took a big gulp as I built up my courage to walk out. With the tutu in place the skirt was held up almost horizontal, clearly showing my diaper. I adjusted it so the writing that Victoria had put on it could be seen. With a deep breath I made my way back to the dining table taking the boots with me.

“-and then my brother came back from his trip and he bought me this cute-” The conversation quickly changed as I sat down.

“Oh, Allen you didn’t have to do that-“ “What the hell! I thought you-“ “-They never left-“ “-Maybe he-“ “-The last thing we need-.”

“Quite! Allen, what happened?” Did cabin two do this, or was it another cabin? And what’s with the boots?”

What do you think Allen should say?

Tell the truth about the mystery girl
or lie about it and claim he wanted to raise attention?

Author's note
A little bit late, but here is the next section. Also I looked back in the story I realized I've made a mistake that I'm surprised that no one call me out on. See if you can find it on your own or look below.
Spoiler:
Allen has four cabin mates, Chloe, Heather, Victoria, and Ella, and I have forgotten Ella for part of the story.
Apparently that's what happens when you start and stop while writing a story. I will try to figure out if I should try to correct it or just ignore it. Meanwhile I will try to put out consistent updates, but I can't make any promises.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 03:21 AM   #47
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Really loving the story

I think he should lie about it and claim he wanted to raise attention.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:58 AM   #48
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I wonder what will happen next
Old 10-18-2015, 09:03 AM   #49
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Hoping you will continue with the story.

BTW TELL the truth.

just tell the freaking truth.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:16 PM   #50
Somebody340

Thumbs up

I think he should tell the truth.

Still discovering likes & limits

: Bondage, Roleplay, Dice Dares, Creativity, Petplay, Light Anal
: Medium Anal, Spanking, Clothespins, Nipple Torture, Saying degrading things about myself
: Piss (no drinking), Heavy Anal
: Public, Family, Friends, Pussy Insertions, Blood, Scat, Piss Drinking, Cum Eating, Illegal, Pics & Cam
I have no toys
I am not looking for a master. Do yourself a favor and ask someone who's intrested.
Somebody340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:13 AM   #51
Dildonian

Tell the truth and BTW this is awesome

Limits: blood, public, family, pics, humiliating (anything like that)

If you have any ideas for dares or punishments, PM me and I will most likely try them out. (If they are in my limits)

If I do not say bark bark at the start and end of a post pm me or my master wsu2314 to give me a punishment.
Dildonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:44 AM   #52
Somebody340

Smile Change of opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody340 View Post
I think he should tell the truth.
Re-reading this story, I changed my mind here. I think it would be more fun if he lied about her until it got way out of hand, and she kept popping up. It would make the story more interesting. So yeah, If you haven't written the story yet, keep this change in mind, and that the results are now tied. If you have already started writing, well... the results are tied.

Still discovering likes & limits

: Bondage, Roleplay, Dice Dares, Creativity, Petplay, Light Anal
: Medium Anal, Spanking, Clothespins, Nipple Torture, Saying degrading things about myself
: Piss (no drinking), Heavy Anal
: Public, Family, Friends, Pussy Insertions, Blood, Scat, Piss Drinking, Cum Eating, Illegal, Pics & Cam
I have no toys
I am not looking for a master. Do yourself a favor and ask someone who's intrested.
Somebody340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:42 PM   #53
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post The next section.

Author's note: (Don't worry I had already made up my mind.) I'm going to try to take less input on the story as fun as it was. It kinda makes it hard to plan out. Also I haven't updated this 6 months! Man times file. I am sorry for the wait, especially to those who have provide feedback, and keep checking back. Without further ado here is the next part.

“Quite! Allen, what happened?” Did cabin two do this, or was it another cabin? And what’s with the boots?” said Heather in a whisper.

I was torn between telling the girls or not, but with the mystery girl having a clue about my dare oath I decided it would be best to spill the beans. Not doing so would leave them open to me having to betray them and that would hurt them more than keeping this secret. The only problem is the mystery girl wanted to keep this between the two of us. Telling them now would be almost confirm her suspicions and might bring some retribution back on us.

“Girls, calm down. I found these boots in the restroom. They must of been left awhile ago since their men’s size. I decided to take them for myself in case the weather turns bad. I mean as much as I would love to try those Hello Kitty boots…”

“You’re avoiding the question, Allen. Why did you put on the tutu? You didn’t have it with you when you went in and I doubt that it was in there too” said Victoria. “I said you should show it off a bit, but this was way more than I imagined.”

“What can I say? It means a lot to me that you girls accepted me into your cabin and helped me survive the prank wars so far and I thought I would bite the bullet and return the favor. I would say a bit more, but I think we have a bit too many eyes on us at the moment to keep this team meeting going or someone going to get a little suspicious.”

It was true. Ever since I was noticed by the other campers the whole mess hall was a buzz. Eyes shifted from us to cabin two seeing who would react first. Was this payback for their predicament or was I really that brave?

“He’s right. The more time we spend talking this over, the more it seems like cabin two took revenge. For now we should let Allen play it off and talk about once we get back to the cabin.” said Chloe.

We continued to eat our breakfast, trying to keep a normal conversation going. Victoria got up to get some seconds and had a few people try to get any details on what was going on. After confirming that it wasn’t cabin two revenge, word spread around, and things calmed down a bit. We left as quick as we could and got back to the cabin meeting Laura as she was leaving.

“Oh, hi girls! Ah, Allen, that a certainly, um, interesting outfit you picked out today.”

“Yes Laura, we were just about going to talk about that inside.” said Victoria as walked past her the rest of us following behind her.

“O.k. well I’m going to meet to some of the other counselors at the pool. If you need anything you can find me there.”

As she closed the door all eyes turned to me. “Spill it Allen. You weren’t too happy about me daring you to wear the diaper last night, and didn’t seem to happy this morning too. Why the sudden change of heart? You seemed to be holding something back.

“What’s there to tell? I said as I grabbed a pencil and paper. “I wanted it to be a surprise and…” As I kept talking I wrote “Can you make sure we aren’t being listed to?” and handed it to Chloe. She looked confused for a second and then handed the paper to the others as she rummaged around into her bag. Pulling out a device she flicked a switch and fiddled with a few knobs as Heather took watch over the door. 

“That should block any listening devices nearby. I have to say I don’t think I was ever going to use that on our cabin. What’s the deal?”

“I have to tell you something girls. Last night while I was keeping watch someone snuck up on me. At first they thought I was part of cabin two, but once they realized that I was from six, they threatened to wake cabin two while you guys were inside. She didn’t make any trouble, today she cornered me in the stall and made me put on the tutu.”

“So? You didn’t have to listen to her. You could have just waited her out.”

“She heard me talking to Heather last night and realized that I was under a dare contract.”

“Heather! You were suppose to be careful about that!” snapped Victoria from her bunk.

“How was I suppose to know? He was out there alone when I gave them the panties.”

“Girls, it doesn’t matter now what happened. She realized it after we left and has it on a recording and I didn’t confirm it since I was suppose to show off the diaper anyway.”

“It’s still a big problem, Allen. Now that someone knows…”

“Wait.” said Heather “How come no one claimed the prank then at the mess hall?”

“She promised that she wouldn’t tell her cabin as long as I kept her a secret from you guys.”

“Well can you at least tell us what this mystery girl looks like so we know who we are dealing with?”

“That’s the other thing. I never saw her face. She was hidden under the cabin stairs last night and was on the other side of the stall this morning. I didn’t get to see her shoes, hence the boots.”

“Great, with nothing to go on we’re at her mercy.” said Heather rolling her eyes.

“Not quite.” said Victoria. “She still doesn’t know that we know. We just need to work out which cabins are pranking each other. She’s keeping it a secret so its one of the cabins that not playing and she doesn’t want to drag them in.”

“Or it is a cabin that’s pranking someone and she doesn’t want to open up a two sided front. Meaning it could be any of them.” replied Heather crossing the room to Victoria.

Victoria rose off her bed “You really think anyone would be dumb enough to try that? After last time’s nightmare-“

“Girls!” Chloe said coming between the two of them. “It does nothing if we fight each other. Remember our main goal is still cabin two. For now we focus on them and I’ll see if I can listen to anything on the bugs. If she used tech to record you, I can listen around to see who else brought some.” This seemed to clam them down enough as Heather went back to the door and Victoria sat back down.

“Allen,” she said looking to me. “I’m disappointed that you kept this from us as I’m sure they are. We were just beginning to trust you. For now I think we need a breather. Victoria is going to set things up for the flagpole salute tonight, and is going to meet us at the stables. We were able to get the alternates for cabin two’s horseback riding slot if they don’t show up. We were going to invite you, but after this-”

“Consider yourself uninvited” said Heather as she walk out of the cabin.

“Heather! Vic, meet us later. I’ll see if I can talk some reason into her.” Chloe switched off the jamming device, and headed off after her.

Victoria looked at me, as she opened the secret compartment with the clothes. “Don’t worry about Heather too much. She’s probably kicking herself about the mentioning the dare” She took out the clothes and put the cover back. “but, you did kinda betray her trust after she filled you in yesterday. We’ll talk to you later at lunch Catc- Allen.” She left the cabin, leaving me alone.

As I walked out of the cabin I couldn’t help but feel bad. The girls had trusted me and even though I told the truth, I screwed up. After everyone left I thought about taking off the stupid tutu, but not knowing what my mystery friend would do if I did I decided to keep it on for the day. I ended up walking my way to the drama stage near the edge of camp. The camp gathered here to mostly have meetings around the fire pit at the back of the benches, but if everyone turns around they face the stage where we would sometimes have shows.
For now no one was around except some wooden mannequins, some chairs, and other stuff next the curtains. Taking some steps on to the stage I wondered what my role was suppose to be at this camp. I had just gotten rid of being the running joke around camp. Taking a look around, I was disappointed to find any guy clothes. A pirates blouse, a some renaissance clothing, but nothing modern enough. I ended up spending some time flipping through some past scripts, and moving the mannequins around with prop swords. Imaging I was facing my faceless mystery girl, I dueled her

“You may have the upper hand, but I will defeat you. On my honor as a camper I will get back my respect.”

“Well that will certainly be hard with an outfit like that.”

I turned around not recognizing the voice, but when I saw what they were wearing I didn’t need to know that I was in trouble as a chill ran down my spine. I had just seen extremely short skirt and diaper last night and knew I was in trouble letting a member from cabin two sneak up on me.

“Before you run out of here like a scared rabbit, I just want to talk for five minutes. Would you at least spare me that much time one diapered girl to another?”

Author's note:That's it for now members. I'll try to be more consistent in my postings, but can't make any promises. Thanks again for your patience, and I home you enjoy the story. Feedback and comments are always welcomed.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 03-20-2016, 10:58 PM   #54
CampingFun19
getDare Sweetheart

Great story. Keep up the good work.
My Breast are 32C. My weight is 168 and height is 5'6. I have brown hair and eyes. My hair is too my shoulders.
CampingFun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:17 PM   #55
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Talking with the enemy.

“Before you run out of here like a scared rabbit, I just want to talk for a sec. Would you at least spare me that much?”

I didn’t know what to think. Here was, well I didn’t know here name, but I was in a bad spot standing like a deer in the headlights slowly backing up until I bumped into a stage bench. Just as I was going to turn and try to escape out the back of the theater, she spoke again.

“I stage a truce meeting between two and seven on this stage! According to by-laws you can leave, but you’re cabin will be penalized for not abiding by neutral zone terms!” she blurted out. That got my attention.

“What do you mean?” I said keeping my eye on her. “I’ve never heard of anything like before and the girls certainly didn’t mention that.”

“Well duh, you’ve just started joining the game. Do you think they would have told you everything? I mean the whole camp kept you out of the loop.”

“And how do I know this isn’t a trap?”

“Do you see me with my other bunkmates?” she spread her arm out over the empty seat of the audience. She had me there. With the higher ground and sun out there was no way anyone could be hiding there even if they were on their hands and knees. “All I ask is you and I take a seat and talk. I’ll even sit down right here so you can keep an eye on me if you don’t believe me. As long as we are on stage we can’t prank each other and have to talk like civilized people. Leave and your cabin loses some tally marks.”

“And who’s going to validate that? Like you said no one is around.”

“The theater carries our voice. Anyone close would have heard the declaration. We may prank each other, but there are rules.”

I still wasn’t quite convinced, but after upsetting my cabin-mates with the news of the mystery girl I wasn’t going to lose them their points they had worked for. I slowly took a seat on the beach behind me, as she sat down indian style where she stood. “So now what happens now…, I’m sorry I don’t even know your name.”

“My name is Lola. Simple, you got us pretty good with our clothes and I want them back. We signed up for horseback riding toady and I looking forward to going, but with this” she said pointing to the diaper “I can hardly fit on the saddle, much less climb up on a horse. I don’t care if the others are babies for the rest of the week, I want to ride and I can offer information in return for at least a set of riding clothes.”

“Whoa, hold on. What makes you think I’m able to do that? And you would be willing to strand your cabin-mates like that just to ride a horse?”

“This is the only time I get to ride during the summer. There’s not a single horse around where I live and I would have to wait the rest of the week to ride since the waiting list is so full. As long as the girls don’t come down to stables, and with how they look I doubt it, the won’t know anything. Even if they do I’ll just make up something about borrowing another campers clothes that owed me one. Besides it not like we’re all buddy buddy. Remember what we let you do to Cheryl?”

“Yeah, I bet she wasn’t to happy about that.”

“Just a causality in the wars. Campers have turned on each other for less. So about my clothes…?”

“I would help, but I don’t know where they are at the moment. The girls and I aren’t on the best of terms after this morning.”

“Oh?”

“It’s nothing that concerns you, but you mentioned that you had information you were willing to trade. What kind of information?”

“Well, I could tell you a few ideas that we are spitballing around or information about the other girls. There’s also.. well I think that should stay a secret.”

“Keep what a secret?”

“I really shouldn’t have mentioned it, but… I mean, I do really want to ride. OK. If you can promise to find all of my clothes as soon as I tell you I’ll give up our big plan. You’ll save the girls a lot of trouble in the future.”

I still didn't trust her even if she was giving me her information first, but the thought of getting the girls back on my good side really sounded nice to me.

“Fine, I’ll accept your deal. What the plan?”

“Not so fast, we have to shake on it. I’ll slowly come over and show you my hands the whole time. No funny business. No joy buzzer. No petroleum jelly high five.”

She slowly got up and raised her hands above her head waddling her way closer due to the diapers.

“Wait!” I called out. “Before you come here turn around.”

“Why?” she said stopping in place, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

“I’m making sure you don’t pull a Die Hard on me.”

“Is that really? Fine, just to make you happy.” She slowly turned around in a circle. The crop top she had on had a low cut back just showing the top of her bra across her back. If she was hiding anything it must have been invisible. “Are you good now, or do you want me to take my shirt off next?”

“No, you’re good.” She continued towards me until she was standing right in front of me. From my angle I could see a bit more of her bra from under her shirt. She brought her hand down and shook mine like someone had put the whole world on slow-mo. “So now that we shook, what is the secret plan?”

“The secret is” she looked around bring her face closer as she lowered her voice “that you are sitting in glue. Isn’t that right Hailey? ” A smirk grew on her face forming into a malicious smile as I saw her gaze look behind me.
Full signature here!
Old 04-04-2016, 10:56 PM   #56
SissyTim

Its nice to be able to read more from you. Please hurry with the next one.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:05 PM   #57
deltavoyager

I can't wait for more! That's a crazy cliffhanger haha

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:18 AM   #58
deltavoyager

Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 10:33 PM   #59
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

“The secret is” she looked around bring her face closer as she lowered her voice “that you are sitting in glue. Isn’t that right Hailey? ” A smirk grew on her face forming into a malicious smile as I saw her gaze look behind me.

I struggled to get up from the bench as someone came from behind me. My diaper was held firmly in place.

“That was too easy Lola! I can’t believe you got him to stay on the bench for that long without turning around.” A girl with a black hair in a messy bun stood in front of me holding a bucket with a paintbrush in it filled with what I assumed was the glue that had me stuck. She wore the same skirt and diaper as her other bunkmate, but had a green tee shirt on and a backpack. “How gullible do you have to be to think that there was something like a truce meeting.”

I blushed as the girls laughed at my predicament. I could feel my legs sliding slightly out of the diaper, but wasn’t going to try to escape with both of them here.

“I’m guessing your other bunkmates are hiding in the rafters or something? Well you got me and can leave now.”

“No the other two are out and about trying to find out where our clothes are. I wasn’t lying when I said I really want to for a horse ride. Beside we can’t leave you now stuck like that. If we can’t go horseback riding may be we can go dancing instead. Since you are going to be here for a while do you think I can borrow your tutu?” Lola said as she walked up in front of me

“I’d be a good little girl and do as she says or we might just find a use for this other glue.” Hailey dangled the bucket in front of her as a warning. Lola reached around and pulled the tutu up over my head tossing it off back to Hailey.

“I’m pretty sure this was my shirt from the lost in found. I’d like it back too.” Losing my shirt and sitting in just the ruffled diaper I felt really exposed especially with the two girls watching me. “But we won’t leave you without some supplies, right Hailey?”

Hailey set the backpack and glue down and pulled out two big fountain drinks from the mess hall, a really frilly bonnet, a pacifier with some plastic strings, and some weird gloves form the backpack. “Of course, we don’t want you do get sun burned so we made this to cover your pretty face. She walked over as Lola held me in place to prevent me from struggling. The bonnet was pink and had a chin cover that you would find on a kids bike helmet. After getting on my head, she pulled it tight with a zipping sound. “Did I forget to mention that we used zip-ties to make sure that it won’t come off?”

I tried to respond, but got the pacifier shoved into my mouth and again heard that dreaded zipping leaving me only able to make muffled noises to display my distress. “Next we have these lovely gloves. Cheryl made these herself, but she doesn’t have much experience. I guess she forgot to make room for you fingers. These were zipped on making my attempts to try to remove the bonnet or try to tear the diaper free moot. “Of course we don't want you to be come dehydrated some lemonade to dir-oops!.” Cold beverage flooded my diapers as the material quickly absorbed it and turn yellow.

“One more thing and we can leave our little prize here until the grand reveal tonight. Oh, yes this evening when we have a camp meeting at the bonfire we’ll pull back the curtains and show everyone how cute you are. Even if you do manage to get out, you’ll have nothing to wear after we lock up the drama outfits. I think the camp will frown heavily on a mostly naked boy running around an all girls camp.

My eyes widened as I realized how stuck I was. Even if somebody did stumble upon me back here they most likely wouldn’t help since they wouldn’t want to get involved with cabin two. Lola walked back to the backpack stuffing the tutu and the shirt inside it and pulled out a baby carrier stuffed with a doll. “We can’t leave you without some company.”

The girls quickly attached the carrier around my chest and then started to lock up the drama clothes behind me somewhere. After trying to struggle out of my bonds for 10 minutes as they worked I realized I wasn’t going anywhere soon. 20 more minutes later the girls were back.

“Well I hope’ve learned your lesson not to mess with us. Your cabin mates faces should be priceless when they see our big reveal. See you later tonight!”

They pulled the curtains closed in front of me leaving me with my thoughts and this dumb doll. I tried to slide out of the diapers, but with the lemonade soaked into them they swelled enough to prevent any wiggle room. I slumped in defeat as I realized I was as useless as the mannequins and would be the laughing stock of the camp after tonight.

Author's note: Sorry for this shorter posting. I'm trying to post about every 15 days, or at least once per month. With finals coming up I haven't been able to write much. Here is the next section for now. As always comments and feedback is always welcomed.
Full signature here!
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 05-01-2016, 04:00 PM   #60
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Amazing, I'm back to reading this stroy and can't wait for new updates.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy