Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-27-2022, 04:18 AM   #1
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life

Quote:
Alright then, a few things for when you're next in the office
Sometimes people send me PMs suggesting dares. I mostly ignore them, but in this case I liked the idea of having sex in the office. Even if I did not do all the dares, the suggestions stirred my imagination, the story grew, I mixed in older experiences and it turned into a rather long story I hope you will like.

I would be happy if you could give me any feedback. What do you think? Does my story turn you on?

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 01-27-2022, 04:21 AM   #2
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/1

Getting up

I got up early, still tired, went to the bathroom for a pee, had breakfast, brushed my teeth, showered, went to my bedroom and opened my closet. After a short consultation with myself I choose a light grey sweater dress, and silver ankle boots with high heels as my office attire for the day. Nothing else. The dress' turtleneck was warm, but the dress itself was short, it reached barely down to mid-thighs, most of my legs was left naked.

For my way to the office I donned a black Blazer with white pin stripes, same length as the dress, painted my lips dark red, grabbed my clutch and was ready to go.

I was aflutter, but also abuzz with anticipation. This would be the first day since a long time that I spent completely at the office. I hoped it was a good move, regarding Omikron and regarding my long reclusion. But I thought, what the hell, millions of people go to work daily, why not I?

Almost out of the door, I remembered my instructions, returned to my bedroom, opened my lingerie drawer, found a grey, skimpy, very transparent thong, balled it up and put it in my clutch. Then I started into my new life...

The following 3 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 01-27-2022, 10:15 AM   #3
Make_u_do_anything

Very promising start.
Very keen to see where this is going.
Make_u_do_anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 04:03 PM   #4
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dear Slave_E

A great start I do enjoy your stories and I look forward to how this pans out

MrCharcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 05:18 AM   #5
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/2

On the way

On the way to the office I passed a bar. It was brightly lit, looked warm and inviting and was completely empty. I had the sudden feeling that I needed some Dutch courage, went in, stood at the bar, presented my vaccination certificate plus ID card, and ordered a glass of Prosecco. The barman seemed happy to have a customer, I told him I was on the way to work, for the first time since a long time, and he told me about his difficulties with missing guests. He said I'd look great, and that he loved my dress, but asked if I did not feel cold with my naked legs? I told him that I'd love to dress extravagantly, and that I'd love to show my legs, and he looked me up and down and said he liked candid girls and grinned. I asked him if he'd loved tattooed girls and he said yes, he once had a girlfriend with lots of tattoos everywhere and that he found tattoos hot and I told him I had a tattoo too and if he wanted to see it? He nodded, and I turned around and pulled the turtleneck down and showed him my neck and my slave barcode. He brought his face very close and I sensed his breath and he tried to read the words below the barcode, but I told him to ignore the words, I just liked the barcode, and pulled the turtleneck up. He smirked and said I was an interesting and courageous girl, and my drink was on the house if I'd promise to come by again soon. I smiled, emptied my glass and was back on my way to the office.

The following 4 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 01-29-2022, 05:09 AM   #6
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/3

Needing to pee

The morning passed eventless. My presence in the office was noticed, but did not make any fuss. My colleagues seemed happy that I was back.

I talked to all of the people in my department that were not working from home. It was good to meet them in person again. We had a short common department meeting around 11:30, and then my boss' assistant called me and said my boss wanted to see me before lunch. Since there was ample time, and I still had an edge to do, I decided to go to the office loo.

Obviously I was not the only one needing to pee, some of my colleagues followed me. I entered a stall, closed my door and was surrounded by coworkers. I undressed, slowly, hoping the others would be done quick, but I could not hear a door opening or somebody leaving. Exasperated I sat down, spread my legs and started to masturbate as hard as I could. Following your order, I did not try to keep quiet, I stayed close to the edge, but muffled my sound as good as I could until I heard the door to my right open and steps leaving the bathroom. Now I did not hold on any longer. I moaned loudly, almost came, and stopped my bustling fingers only in the nick of time. Breathing heavily I listened, but again only silence...

I took the thong out of my purse, used it to dry my dripping pussy and stuffed it inside me, leaving half of it hang out...

I checked my face on my mobile. I definitely looked flushed. When I finally dared to open the door, I was alone. I washed my hands and set of for my boss...

Old 01-29-2022, 01:32 PM   #7
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/4

Meeting the Boss

The team meeting had been routine, but going to the loo for a pee and an edge before meeting my boss had been very arousing. I was still horny and felt very slutty, with the thong inside my pussy, when I said hello to his assistant. She said that my boss wanted to see me urgently, and that he had told her that he did not want to be disturbed... The way she said it and hid a smile made me suppose the meeting might be a very private one...

My boss, when I entered, smiled invitingly and said he was happy that I felt better and that I had been able to come to the office again. I said I was happy too, and that I dearly wanted to be in the office more regularly again.

He grinned, said he was happy to hear that, because there were things that could not be done online, offered me a Gin Tonic and poured both of us a glass. I had a gulp, he hugged me, and told me that he had missed me a lot and added - quite blatantly - that he wanted to have sex with me again, lots of sex, on a regular basis, and since he knew that deep down I was a horny whore, who liked to be used, he wanted me to get down on my knees for him, so he could celebrate my return. And he opened his trousers and I took his cock in my mouth and he was hard in no time.

I sucked his dick and played with his balls and he trembled slightly and told me that he wanted to take me out for lunch and I nodded, which he liked, and then he started to fuck my face, ruthlessly, until I gagged. I tried to let his cock in as deep as I could and he grabbed my hair and pushed my face against his groin and his balls were squished against my chin and he uttered I could choose: Keeping his spunk in my mouth till we were at the restaurant, or he would cum all over my face and I could not wipe me clean before arriving at the restaurant. I signalled I would prefere to keep his spunk in my mouth and he came and produced a huge amoung of juices and I struggled to keep it all in my mouth.

On the way to the restaurant he told me about all the naughty things he wanted me to do for him, now that I was back in the office, and that he loved that I could not reply. At the restaurant he choose the table and ordered first Prosecco and then wine and a Cesar's salad for me and a steak for himself, and only when the waiter had served the Prosecco, was I allowed to swallow.... Oh my God, I could not have kept it any longer. And he asked me if I had liked it and I smiled dutifully and said it had been great....

We had coffee and Grappa and I was drunk and he liked it and we went back to the office and I crawled under his table and gave him another blow job while he made phone calls, and I had to laugh, because when he was finally able to cum, he had to end his current phone call in a hurry...

Old 01-30-2022, 08:48 AM   #8
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/5

Showing off

I returned to my office, sat behind my desk, opened my emails and faced a long list. I procrastinated, remembered your rule, pulled my dress up, sat on my bare butt, felt my wetness. Then I sighed and started to read. Most of the emails were redundant notes, cc'd to me to "keep me in the loop", but a few were important and needed action... I made a few phone calls, checked some details, and worked on my replies, when the boss' assistant put her head in the door and informed me that a Zoom meeting with our US partners had been scheduled. It was to take place on short notice, at 21:00 Berlin time, and I was expected to partake. I looked at her unnerved, but she reassured me that I did not have to do a presentation, it was enough if I was seen, at most I was required to add a few short comments.

I did not want to stay in the office until late at night, and it was clear that I needed a more business-like attire to impress our American partners than the things I normally wore. That's why I decided to leave the office and go shopping. I would then join the meeting from home.

On my way out I stopped at the room of the girl I'm so nervous about. But I manned up, knocked and opened the door. I found her at her desk looking at me expectantly. She was alone.

I asked her a few details with regard to my emails, leaned over her desk to allow her a good look at my tits, and "accidentally" wiped some of her papers on the floor. Before she could react I turned around, bent all the way over, my legs spread, ensuring that my dress came up enough for her to catch a good glimpse of my bare thong-filled pussy, and picked the papers up. Then, straightening up as if caught, I checked her face to see if she had noticed, and she had. It was obvious. But she said nothing and I said nothing, and after a few more bland words, I left her. She was looking after me, slightly confused; not understanding what I had been up to. But I felt very aroused and very audacious...

Old 01-31-2022, 02:30 PM   #9
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/6

Public transport

I took the U-Bahn to Kurfürstendamm. It was a long ride. Happy to have found a sitting spot, I pulled up my dress and caused some disarray, until I managed to sit on my naked bum. I leaned back and pretended to fall asleep, cell phone in hand. Only with the next stop I opened my eyes again. Many people got out, but there was a guy sitting one bench away, staring at me openly. I pretended not to notice him, but inwards I grinned and spread my legs a little bit, to give him a better view. Swiftly he looked away, but soon his eyes darted back. He seemed to like me.

I closed my eyes again. Pretending to nap I dreamily arranged my boobs, pinched my nipples, made them hard. My hand slid down to my lap, as if to scratch my pussy, and found my thong, still hanging halfways out. Startled I straightened up and opened my eyes. The guy was still staring at me, eyes wide open, most interested.

As in a sudden decision, I grabbed the thong, pulled it out, sniffed at it and put it in my clutch. The guy stood up hastily, went to the nearest door and left the train at Bahnhof Zoo. I went out one stop later, at Kurfürstendamm.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 02-01-2022, 03:20 AM   #10
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/7

Shopping and edging

First thing I did at KaDeWe was that I looked for restrooms. The first one I found was in a side aisle, and deserted. I thought is was not worth wile and found another one at a more central place, that was busier, went into the first empty stall, got naked, kneeled down and edged. As ordered I did not hold back but moaned loudly, holding the edge as long as I could.

Wet and horny I began a quest for a white shirt and a black Blazer, but on my way to Women's Wear I passed a booth with Beach Fashion, and a slinky black swimsuit caught my eye. It was a one-piece swimsuit, which I would normally not consider, but this one oozed sex.

I took the swimsuit to a changing cubicle, doffed my clothes, put the swimsuit on and, looking in the mirror, found it had a nothing less than amazing risqué neckline that went down almost to my belly-button. It left my nipples covered, but apart from that it exposed my tits extensively and indecently, emphasized the edge of my implants and made my boobs look even bigger that they are. And it had the highest leg cutout I have ever seen on a swimsuit. It not only bared my ass completely, but in the front it had only a very meagre strip cloth to cover my pussy... It showed more skin than a bikini would ever have, at least it showed tantalizingly more of my private parts and a lot of the winged Omega tattoo right above my clit.

It was expensive, but I had to have it, so I went to the cash desk and bought it. I waited until a male cashier was available and enjoyed his ambiguous smile.

My next stop was in the lingerie department. I was in the mood for an impulse buy, and I ended in front of a rack with FFS... fully fashioned stockings. I never wear pantyhose, it's the devil's hoisery. If I wear stockings at all, I wear hold-ups, they feel good and I like them, but FFS are even better. They are damned uncomfortable, with being not so elastic and having a seam, but they look decidedly retro - and they are sexy as hell. I took three pairs, and knowing I also needed a suspender belt to wear them, I looked around and found some cool lingerie sets: bras, knickers and suspenders. I liked the tiny thong that came with one of the sets, but I definitely did not need the bras, and thinking that most of the time I would go without knickers anyway I forwent the thong and bought only a beautiful see-through garter belt, as retro as the FFS...

Finally I found Woman's Wear and bought an oversized white silk blouse, cut like a man's shirt, soft and thin enough for my breasts and nipples to be discernible through the material, long enough to be used as a dress, if needed, since it went down to mid-thighs, but with the rounded slits at the sides that are typical for a man's shirt, reaching high enough to reveal the upper rim of my FFS...

And I bought a new black Blazer. A very formal piece, big enough to cover my boobs and long enough to serve as an (albeit short) dress...

Pleased with the findings of my shopping adventures, I stripped again and, standing in the cubicle, legs apart, feet and legs naked, barely hidden by the cubicle's short curtain, I edged once more... My loud moans disclosed my arousal and my satisfation with my purchases.

The garter belt, the fully fashioned stockings, the white shirt and the new Blazer were what I wanted to wear for the video conference tonight, so they stayed in their bags. What I put on was the swimsuit, the old (striped) Blazer, and the silver high heeled ankle boots I had put on this morning. In this attire I went to the cash desk and paid for the new Blazer and the shirt, loved the attention I got from the KaDeWe's staff and from the other clients, paid a last visit to a restroom to refresh my make-up and took the train home...

Old 02-02-2022, 10:05 AM   #11
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/8

A long day’s journey into night

All the way home I was thinking about tonight's video conference. My shopping adventure had left me in a wound up frame of mind, horny beyond expectations, ready to do the lewdest things. My fingers were tingly, my face felt as if I was blushing all the time, my boobs were sticky, the narrow band of cloth that only perfunctorily covered my pussy and my asshole was glued to my sensitive skin, transferring every move I made onto my clit piercing and thus onto my clit. And strangely I enjoyed it.

My feet and my naked legs were ice cold, my Blazer was unbuttoned, my nipples hard and protruding... I did not care. If it was your aim to make me go completely crazy by giving me all these tasks, you had done a grandiose job. I was willing to accept each thinkable risk.

Changing lines, I bought two big bottles of beer and a small bottle of vodka, at a kiosk on the platform. I downed the vodka in one gulp, put one bottle of beer in my Blazer's left pocket, and opened the other and took a hefty gulp. I hoped the beer would help me relax.

The meeting was scheduled for 21:00 Berlin time. I still had lots of time. Thinking it over, I set out to stay naked from the waist down, except for high heels, for the whole meeting. I had done this before. It had been a thrill. I decided to wear the white shirt and the Blazer, and I would take the Blazer off during the meeting to show more cleavage. I took another slug from my bottle and giggled. A silly task had entered my mind, a silly task I had accepted once for a business related video call. Back then I had tied my left hand to my clit piercing, with a string just long enough for my hand to reach the laptop, but so short that my fingers could not stray too far. Each rash move of my hand would tug at my clit, and remind me that I had to do clit circles all through the meeting...

And I wanted to clamp my nipples, tightening the adjusting screws firmly, so that the clamps could not fall off... it was time to get used to endure pain... And suddenly I felt I should sit on a dildo during the meeting, my butthole stretched and nicely filled...

Two stations from home I became aware that I needed to pee urgently. I found I loved the feeling. I decided to drink lots of coffee and/or mineral water during the meeting, and to put a folded towel under my naked butt so I was sitting on a nicely absorbent pad and anytime I was asked a question, I would have an opportunity to pee a little bit. And yes, I would fix a spreader bar to my ankles, so that my legs would stay wide open all during the meeting, to make sure I could touch me down there easily and to prevent that I got up accidentally while on camera.

Back home I stripped naked, stood in the shower and let the pee run down my legs... What a relief.... After that, I employed a cold water jet to wake up, and a warm water jet to clean me thoroughly - and yes, of course, to edge again.

At 20:50 I sat in front of my laptop, freshly made up, dressed in a white (almost unbuttoned) shirt and a new (completely unbuttoned) Blazer. I wore the garter belt, my seamed stocking and my highest black heels, all invisible to the camera, but they made me feel soooo sexy...

I had fastened the spreader bar and had clamped my nipples and if I moved, my left hand tugged at my clit... In front of me stood a huge mug of coffee (enhanced by a certain amount of vodka), a small bottle of mineral water, and I needed to pee. Yet again!

My ass was penetrated by a big black Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock suction dildo. I was not really happy with the last minute decision to plug my ass, but by now it was too late... The moderator opened the meeting, we all said hello and without further ado the American partners were in the middle of an animated discussion. I listened silently, sipped my coffee, and did clit circles. My pussy leaked pussy juices, and now and then a few drops of piss. I thanked God that nobody had asked me anything, and that I did not have to come up with an answer...

After all, horny and drunk as I was, I only wanted to quietly wiggle my arse on the plug, calmly jump up and down, and do my best to reach an edge without being too obvious...

However, my clit circles got more and more intense, the arse wiggling felt too good to be true, my nipples were painfully swollen, and I was so hot and sweaty that I took off my Blazer, and opened one more shirt button, and suddenly I was so close to the edge that I had to freeze to refrain from cumming. When the urge was over, I stiffled a shudder and leaned back.

I looked around. Nobody watched me suspiciously. I relaxed and concentrated on the meeting.

Which was a good move, because just when I was sure that the meeting would end soon, there suddenly surfaced a few questions that needed some explaining from my side. It was a strange feeling to be at the center of attention with a butt plug filling my bowels, clamps crushing my nipples, pee dripping out of my bladder and a left hand unable to keep my shirt closed...

Old 02-04-2022, 01:29 AM   #12
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dear Emily

What an amazing story, I missed these updates, I hope your American bosses were happy with your answers, maybe they asked you the questions, to get to see you filling the screen in speaker view, as you answered their questions...oh my

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk