Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-06-2022, 04:12 AM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day off challenge

So I was set this challenge last week: home alone - how about a five cock challenge - five cocks, five locations, five different ways to make them cum!! (Three would be too easy, four is there for regular sluts, but five is about your level I think!!).

I thought I’d share it here

I love these type of challenges, so decided to get an early win in as it was 8am, so I messaged a guy I know who works near by and who I have been fucking on and off for a while. He’s married so like doing stuff with me his wife would never do. He came to my flat about 30mins after I messaged him and I was waiting naked. He arrived and there were no words spoken I just dropped to my knees in front of him and unzipped his trousers and started sucking him. He then grabbed my hair, pulled me up and bent me over my table and started fucking my ass. He fucked me hard and slapped me as he did until he came deep inside me. I of course cleaned him up with my mouth before he went back to work. 1 down, 4 to go.

I spent an hour or so looking for someone to meet and setting up a meet with a guy I met on tinder this would be a new cock which was part of the challenge. We arranged to meet for lunch. I got ready. Stockings, short black skirt, tight white top and no underwear. It was cold so I had to wear a coat over the top, but it meant my nipples were clearly seen. I took the tube to meet the guy. The tube was busy so I was standing and I felt a guy rubbing his crotch against my ass. I turned to look and it was some fat guy who was trying not to make eye contact and clearly trying to pretend he hadn’t done it, but as I was feeling so slutty and I needed 5 cocks I started to rub my ass against his crotch. He wasn’t expecting this but was clearly enjoying it as I felt him get hard. As I left the tube he followed. Outside on the street I saw a corner that looked a bit sheilded from view so I went there and he approached. I put my hand down his trousers and started to give him a hand job on the street. I could see people walking by but no one seemed to look. As I did this he rather clumsily fondled my tits though my top and squeezed my nipples. He was breathing heavy and his breathing (and he) stank tbh, so it was not a pleasant experience but I felt him start to tense then he groaned and I felt his cum covering my hand. I should have sucked him and swallowed but I’ll be honest he was grossing me out. Once he’d cum I just left him there and walked to wear I was meeting my tinder contact. 2 down, 3 to go.

I meet the guy in a Starbucks for lunch. He was nice enough, but nothing special. As conversation was not going well I straight up asked him if he’d like a bj in the toilet 😁. I went in first and he followed. I started sucking him but then I asked him to fuck me. He insisted on using a condom but he fucked me while I bent over the toilet. It was hard to keep the volume down and there were people just outside but it felt great to be getting fucked like this by a stranger. He came, then we left quite quickly. We exchanged numbers but I doubt I’ll meet him again. 3 down, 2 to go

I had a couple of failures where the guy didn’t turn up. One didn’t respond to my messages and one said he was in the wrong place, but I decided to go home, shower and then head out to the pub in the evening to try my luck

I worse the same outfit and sat at the bar in a pub near where I live. Didn’t take long for some nice posh twat to hit in me. Bought me a couple of drinks and I sucked him off in the toilet. He came, I swallowed so only 1 to go.

Last one wasn’t difficult. Got hit on by another guy and I went back to his place. We fucked all night, I begged him to treat me like a whore, which he clearly enjoyed and I finally got to cum, he used all my holes at various times, and came over my tits and face. Challenge complete.

What a fun day off

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk