Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2020, 08:52 PM   #27
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I gulped as it would decided my fate.
“No.” I sighed as I revealed the last vote.

“Aw. Well while you don’t get to wear one I’m going to find some cute bottoms for you.” Chole said as she grabbed Heather and headed to the door to look through the pile of lost and found clothes.

“Guess we’ll see you soon.” said Heather as she dragged out the door.

“Or not knowing on how long it take Chole decide on a outfit, maybe not.” Victoria laughed as turned to me. “But I am glad to have a second alone Allen. I was wondering about something yesterday. You said that we left a note for you in the cabin. After we missed you at lunch we came back to see if you had decided to eat in the cabin. When you never showed up and we saw you had taken a few snacks we went looking for you. Can I see the note that you found?”

“Sure, let me grab it.” I opened my bag and pawed around trying to find it.

“You’re becoming more like a girl Allen. Can’t find what you’re looking for in your purse?” Victoria said with a smile.

“Ha ha, but really I don’t see it in here. I swear I put it in there before I left yesterday.” I dumped out my bag on the bed, scattering its assorted contents. “Hey Laura?” I called out hearing her humming outside the cabin. “Did you find any notes around here recently?”

“Can’t say I remember any, but I wasn’t paying too much attention so I could have. Kinda too late through. I took our cabin’s trash to the bins out front with all the others counselors this morning while you guys ate.”

“No problem Laura.” Victoria said “It wasn’t anything important. We’ll keep looking and make sure not to leave stuff lying around.” She turned back to me with a sigh. “While I do believe you that there was a note, we never left one for your yesterday. That means someone was in our cabin. While I don’t think cabin two would have since our beds aren’t on the ceiling, I have to wonder if it wasn’t that mystery girl trying to deliberately separate you from us.”

“What? Why? She’s been nothing, but helpful...ish…”

“She embarrassed you, never tell you who she is and just happens to be the one who saved you. As much as you’ve proven yourself and as much as we’ve looked out for you, you need to realize that we need to stick to our plan and focus on protecting our cabin first.”

As she let the words hang in the air, our convention was shattered by Chole’s voice.

“OH MY GOSH, Catcall I found the cutest one piece for you to wear to the lake.” Came Chole’s voice as she came bursting through the cabin door.

“And by “I” she means I was the one digging through the clothes while she just said criticized each one.” Said Heather coming up the stairs with the swimsuit in hand tossing it my way.

“It certainly is...cute.” I said holding it up as Victoria let out a muffled snort. Gaudy would more accurately describe it as I looked at at the couple of layers of pink frills covering the rear and running up the sides to the shoulders and across the chest. The fabric was a mishmash of neon pinks, yellows, and purple colors swirls and neon symbols like it was trying to be a bridge between the 70’s and 80’s.

“I thought it would be prefect. There’s no way we can lose track of you in this hot number.”
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 07-20-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy