Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-10-2021, 11:31 PM   #6766
toystory

Butter and caramel chocolate for you. Fuck your ass with a stick of butter so you're nice and lubed inside and out. Any butter remaining then pop it inside so you can enjoy the sensation of it melting. Now insert caramel chocolate's, whether these be dairy milk caramel or an American equivalent, I believe you have milky way caramel? Finally fuck yourself with either a dildo or if you don't own one then be creative and utilise what is around you at the house.
Hold for as long as you can and at the time of release, you won't be near a toilet so in your pants it goes.
Dislikes: Ice, Toothpaste
Limits: Scat, Bestiality, Blood, Pain, Crossdressing

Feel free to drop me a PM with a random roulette and I'll report back when I have carried it out
toystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:08 AM   #6767
jdh90

Go buy a can of whipped cream. Once home, get on your back with your legs near your head and your ass up, insert the can and squirt as much of it in there as you can. Stay on your back for at least 10 minutes because after you've entirely filled yourself up, you'll proceed to finger and stretch your ass. If you have a dildo, while still full with whipped cream, push it into yourself farther by fucking your ass for 10 minutes. After you're done, stay in that position and let the cream ooze out. If you couldn't empty the can in the first try, do it all over again until it is.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:21 AM   #6768
toystory

https://www.faproulette.co/4866/going-bananas/
You're going to carry out this faproulette, it's your choice as to whether you roll for yourself or would prefer for me to roll for you. Hope you like bananas!
Dislikes: Ice, Toothpaste
Limits: Scat, Bestiality, Blood, Pain, Crossdressing

Feel free to drop me a PM with a random roulette and I'll report back when I have carried it out
toystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 02:21 PM   #6769
Abbb

You're going to do a size progression both ways. Line up 3 objects of different sizes, fuck yourself with the smallest for 5 minutes, then the medium for 5 minutes, the largest for 10 minutes, the medium again for 5 minutes, then the smallest again for 5 minutes.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:39 AM   #6770
jdh90

Put 4 marshmallows in your ass followed by the largest buttplug you have. Put on your tightest underwear. Now sit on a chair and tie yourself to it so you are unable to stand up. You cant get up for any reason. Stay this way for an hour. You can only get up earlier if you manage to cum, but you must do so hands free.

PM Dares

PM Me Here
Old 02-17-2021, 05:29 AM   #6771
05Nico05

Put 2 ping pong balls inside your ass and let them in during 2 hours.

Loves : JOI, dares, control, anal, luck, chess, humiliation, competition, vulnerability, chastity.
Likes : My likes are written in your likes list! Just send me something you would want to do!
Punishments : denial, exercice, exposure (light), pain, hidden public, piss.
Limits : scat, permanent marks, blood, family, exposure with face, risky public, diapers.

Contact me on kik at Nic0las05
05Nico05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 08:37 AM   #6772
RealPiggy

Location: What are places but geographical locations. Am I right?

At least 2 hours before you next go to sleep, stuff a whole chocolate bar (out of the wrapper, of course) into your ass. The next day after you wake up, you have to masturbate to orgasm before you can get rid of the chocolate bar
Likes: humilation, being degraded, being called fat/pig/cow, cunt busting, nipple/breast torture, wedgies, drooling, dehumanizing, anal torture/stuffing, bully dares, light bondage, body writing, enemas.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Public, Extreme Pain, Spanking, Swirlie, ATM. NO RACEPLAY

My Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=77772

Kik:Realpiggy
I respond best to cruel messages than "hi's"

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/pig-ass.145175/
RealPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 05:59 AM   #6773
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

Insert 5 ice cubes in your ass, then plug it for 15 minutes.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 10:13 AM   #6774
DiaperFelix

ride a dildo for 10 minutes without cumming

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 01:27 PM   #6775
monkeycola

insert butt plug and wear for next 48 hours, and remove only when using the bathroom
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:29 PM   #6776
jdh90

Insert 4 marshmellows and 4 icecubes in your ass then put in your biggest buttplug. Wear it until the ice melts then you can take it out. If any marshmellows come out you must start over and add two marshmellows and two icecubes. Repeat until you can pull out the buttplug without any marshmellows escaping.

PM Dares

PM Me Here
Old 03-22-2021, 09:28 AM   #6777
RealPiggy

Location: What are places but geographical locations. Am I right?

Get 3 different objects each one larger than the other. You have to ride each one working up to an edge. Once you edge move on to the next larger. On the final object cum on the first object and then leave it in your ass for an hour.
Likes: humilation, being degraded, being called fat/pig/cow, cunt busting, nipple/breast torture, wedgies, drooling, dehumanizing, anal torture/stuffing, bully dares, light bondage, body writing, enemas.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Public, Extreme Pain, Spanking, Swirlie, ATM. NO RACEPLAY

My Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=77772

Kik:Realpiggy
I respond best to cruel messages than "hi's"

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/pig-ass.145175/
RealPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 04:48 PM   #6778
StevenXenoverse

Get into missionary position with your feet up, on your back. Safely tie your feet to the headboard so they're held back and your ass is exposed. Now, begin using each of your toys in size order, trying to pleasure your butt with each for at least 5 minutes. When you get to your largest toy, thrust it all the way in and out sensually for 5 minutes before you can fuck yourself regularly
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 08:54 PM   #6779
Kawaii

coat a medium toy in glycerine, and wear it while you go on a walk outside. Try not to expel it as the cramps start!
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 09:05 PM   #6780
monkeycola

Lay out all of your toys, smallest to largest. Your smallest toy you will start with and play with your ass for 10minutes straight, then leave inserted for 10 minutes without removing. The second, 20 minutes playing, 20minutes inserted, continue in this manner until you have used all of your toys abusing your fuck hole. (Be safe and use as much lube as you need)

P.S. if you cum, great.... Keep Going Until ALL Toys Have Used You
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare