Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2024, 02:52 AM   #16
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletTasteTester View Post
Hello there! I'm so sorry for the delay in posting everyone, I had some stressful life events come up and I needed to deal with them before I could focus back on my tasks. But I'm back now and able to get stuck in :3 I actually already did this task before that all went down but never reported on it so, allow me to do so now!

So I had started this the night immediately following the previous task where I was required to drink lots of water, so for that first day my pee had no real noticeable smell, and I was actually able to wear my wet panties at work for the most part, all I did was take down my pants piss through the panties and then allow them time to dry enough that it wouldn't show on my pants and then put them back on get bet back to work. It was very humiliating wearing them like this I could feel them dry over an hour or two and then I would have lunch or something and need to go again and promptly wet them again, this process repeated that whole first day. I made it home and after the wet walk to work and back home I was worried about chafing as it was a little sore so I took the panties off and had a shower to make sure everything was stying hugenic am healthy, I hope that wasn't against your rules but it felt pertinent for safety. I then put the same panties back on and went to bed in them later that night, I didn't need to pee that evening, until the next morning. Now I had tried to drink less the day before to prevent too many wettings and now my urine had a noticable scent so I wouldn't be able to do it during work again, so I wore them to work and then put them in a bag as you suggested and worked commando the rest of the day before putting them on and giving them a nice piss before the walk home. I was in a bit of a hurry to do I didn't let them dry enough and there was a very noticeable patch on my crotch all the way home. The rest of the evening I was in my room and pissed them every time I needed too, this time I avoided showering right up until midnight when I took them off and then showered and put them in the wash. Oh and, I should mention the panties I picked are these very cute turquoise ones that were part of a set my Owner picked for me.
Thanks for such a lovely and detailed report. You did great and showed your diligence in trying to fullfill the requirements exactly. What did embarrass you most during the task? The noticable patch, or the smell, or being commando (or something else?)
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:13 AM   #17
Bamous

Since it's still April I'm assuming this is still up
I don't know exactly what you have so if there is something you don't own just use a substitute as best as you can

You will need
A blindfold (covers your eyes not rest if your face)
Medium sized butt plug
2 dildos (preferably one as a suction cup or flat bottom)
Bullet vibrator
Timer

Insert butt plug in your ass. And get your dildos ready for your pussy and mouth. Your going to suck one of them and the other is going on the floor or if you have suction cup on wall.
Set timer for 40 minutes and put on blindfold.

Your task is to edge as many times as you can while fucking the dildo in your pussy and sucking one off at the same time. Use the vibrator on your clit to get yourself to edge faster. When you get there none of the dildos can leave your body your only lowed to stop fucking the one in your pussy and stop the vibrator. If ever a dildo or butt plugs falls out or leaves your mouth then you flog yourself after 10 times for each time it happens.

You are to reach edge 20 times in the 40 minutes. Your blindfolded so you won't be able to see the timer.
While your not edging at the edge your not to stop fucking. For every 1 you are under is 20 flogs to your pussy after. For every 1 you are over is 5 minutes you stay in position with blindfold on and dildos in. No fall out rule applies but you don't have to fuck if you don't want too.

Have fun

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:15 AM   #18
Bamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamous View Post
Since it's still April I'm assuming this is still up
I don't know exactly what you have so if there is something you don't own just use a substitute as best as you can

You will need
A blindfold (covers your eyes not rest if your face)
Medium sized butt plug
2 dildos (preferably one as a suction cup or flat bottom)
Bullet vibrator
Timer

Insert butt plug in your ass. And get your dildos ready for your pussy and mouth. Your going to suck one of them and the other is going on the floor or if you have suction cup on wall.
Set timer for 40 minutes and put on blindfold.

Your task is to edge as many times as you can while fucking the dildo in your pussy and sucking one off at the same time. Use the vibrator on your clit to get yourself to edge faster. When you get there none of the dildos can leave your body your only lowed to stop fucking the one in your pussy and stop the vibrator. If ever a dildo or butt plugs falls out or leaves your mouth then you flog yourself after 10 times for each time it happens.

You are to reach edge 20 times in the 40 minutes. Your blindfolded so you won't be able to see the timer.
While your not edging at the edge your not to stop fucking. For every 1 you are under is 20 flogs to your pussy after. For every 1 you are over is 5 minutes you stay in position with blindfold on and dildos in. No fall out rule applies but you don't have to fuck if you don't want too.

Have fun
Forgot to mention their are rewards for over achievers.

For every 5 extra edges you do we can come up with a reward

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 04:30 AM   #19
Enlil

Hi, whore, here's some tasks to keep you busy:

- At all times till the end of April you must have at least one degrading word written on your body (you can choose between each of your breasts, your inner thighs, your Venus mound, your belly, and your buttocks), such as "whore", "slut", "cum dumpster", "cumslut", "cunt", "hole for use", "cumhole", "public hole", "sex toy" etc. You can't use the same body part twice until you use all of them once and you can't use the same word twice. When you run out of words, you can come up with your own ones, but you must ask your owner or the GetDare community whether it is not too flattering for a public whore like you.

- Every day till the end of April you must fuck yourself or stimulate yourself to edge with something that you have in your house and that has not been bought for this purpose (i.e. it is not a sex toy, but also no buying cucumbers specifically for this end ). You cannot use the same item twice.

Do you happen to have a suction dildo?
Old 04-17-2024, 04:10 PM   #20
WhyDoIThinkThisWay?

So I have a dare/challenge for you, although it probably won't be the sort to make you orgasm and I am not sure how willing you will be to try it seeing as it is semi-public. As you mentioned you don't have woodlands nearby but hopefully you can still find somewhere suitable.
The dare is to find somewhere publicly accessible, somewhere anyone has access to but rarely goes (such as a spot in the woods) this is where your owner's discretion comes into play for the first time, he will pick the spot, somewhere quiet where you're unlikely to be found (but not impossible).
Next, you strip naked, (Your owner can adjust how little you wear if he feels that you being completely naked is a little too much, again, he should use his own discretion). Then he should bind you to something such as a tree or perhaps best a bench (preferably with your arms and legs stretched out, the more revealing and restrictive the better). Last but not least he should blindfold you, I would also have you use earphones or earbuds but seeing as you are deaf that of course isn't necessary.
Finally, your owner will then leave you alone. He could go for a walk, go for some food, go to the cinema or go for a nice long nap, the choice is up to him, he can do whatever he wants, and go as far as he likes. He could be 10 minutes or 10 hours, letting you dwell in your own thoughts of what could happen. The important thing is that only he knows when he will return for you. (Of course, depending on where you are left and how safe this location is he should again use his own discretion.) I have also realised that perhaps setting up a hidden camera wouldn't be a bad idea, after all, outside of them touching you, if someone did happen to find you then you wouldn't have a clue, they could be stood right in front of you gazing at your body and you would never know. Your owner could check the camera afterwards to see if anyone did ever find you.

Again I know this might not be entirely the thrill you are after so I understand if you pass up on this suggestion or modify it to suit you both better, regardless, good luck, have fun and don't get caught (or do).
Old 04-22-2024, 03:57 AM   #21
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Thanks for such a lovely and detailed report. You did great and showed your diligence in trying to fullfill the requirements exactly. What did embarrass you most during the task? The noticable patch, or the smell, or being commando (or something else?)
You're very welcome I'm so happy you liked it! Being commando is something I have done plenty of times hehe so that isn't so much embarrassing, but I do enjoy it obviously :3. I would say probably the smell, I did pass by some people but none really looked, I am sure that if they were paying attention they would have noticed the smell however.

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 04:17 AM   #22
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
No problem, I don't mean to pressure her to do anything that'll actually mess up her lifestyle. And I would have made her wear that shirt the next day if she were allowed clothes when she's in private. Or if she's willing to wear it when in public, she definitely should, but I feel like that might cross a limit!

I still want to give her that orgasm you offered so if she doesn't do that task, or she just has to wait a long time for it, here's another way she could orgasm: In a semi-public location, out of sight of anyone else but still fairly close enough that if she were to speak loudly people might hear her. (You choose the location since you know what would break her full public limit better than I, and modify further if anything here is still too risky). Fully dressed, but with pants and panties dropped to her ankles. One hand working her pussy, the other constantly signing, "I'm an owned slut, my owner whored me out, I'm cumming in public because a stranger told me to, I'll do anything my master orders and piss wherever I'm told, I'm so grateful to be allowed to orgasm, I don't even care that I have to do it in public, I just need to be dominated, I had to be a really good slave to earn this orgasm" and other things of that sort. She should do this signing boldly and animatedly, like if she were speaking out loud she would really want people to hear her, but because it's sign she can announce her sluttiness that confidently without being caught! Let me know what you both think.
Hello there! Just here to give you and all the others below you an update! (Replying to you since your task is up next, but I will be getting to everyone's soon) Firstly, someone asked since it's still April if this is still up, the answer is yes! Every task posted in April I will get to in May so don't worry :3 there is still time to post things and I am required to do everything anyone posts even if I take a while.

Secondly, I personally am really interested in trying this task! It's not something we have done before, outdoor stuff has been kept mostly discreet, so I'll be getting to it the moment I can get a break from work and family :3 I have a great idea for a location for it. My Owner said that he would never have given me a task like this because he would have thought I would be too anxious, which, I am, but I still want to try for you :3. I think it comes down to the location, and I would probably be too scared to do it if I couldn't think of a good option but since I could I will be giving it a go, and I'll tell more about it in detail when I get to it :3

And about your earlier task, I'm sorry some of the things aren't really feasible for me, but everything that is I will still do! Like the shirt pillow and edging etc, I'll post about that when I do it, probably tomorrow. But yeah, alarms aren't really super reliable for me so that part is a no go. (I'll save the orgasm for your second task though, the first one will be like a warm up for it :3)

Thank you everyone for your creative tasks and I'm looking forward to getting to them all! Please feel free to post any more things you have before time is up. I will be getting doing every one!

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:53 PM   #23
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

All good, I'm glad you're able to try the outdoor one! The alarm clock wasn't a huge part of the other task, I put it there to make sure you woke up sometime just in case you were a really heavy sleeper but I think most people are going to wake up anyway sleeping in that predicament.

I have a couple more tasks I might give you before the month ends. How do you usually use the chastity belt, since there's no one with you to hold the key? Do you have timed locks for it and your other bindings?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 07:44 PM   #24
WhyDoIThinkThisWay?

Fantastic, I'm glad you're willing to give my idea a try, hopefully some nice weather heads your way, feeling the warmth of the sun would no doubt make you feel better during it. I'm looking forwards to the updates, enjoy.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:16 AM   #25
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

For this dare, you'll need nipple clamps, cuffs or rope, a butt plug, gag if you have one, and a blindfold. You'll also need three pleasurable toys (dildos, vibes, ect.), one spanking toy, and a timer (you'll want to use one that vibrates and carry it with you).

Start standing in the middle of your room with all the things you need. Set the timer. You choose the length, which is the max time for the dare. But, there are consequences if it's too short and you don't succeed. Put on your blindfold, plug, clamps, and gag. Cuff your hands in front. Spin around a few times to disorient yourself, and then throw your wand vibe, dildo, and the two household items in random different directions. Crawl around the room until you find an item. For the spanking item, spank your pussy with it ten times every time you find it. For each pleasure item, edge once each time you find it. After you finish with each item, throw it again and continue. After you have used each item twice, the dare is over and you are free. Alternatively, if the timer goes off, you have failed. Remove the blindfold and find all the toys. Quadruple the remaining edges and spanks and then you're free.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk