Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-09-2020, 01:54 AM   #1
uk_anon_only_slave
Baby Member

Male 25/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in (see post)

25/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in (see post)

What

Hi! I'm a submissive beta male looking for a dominant kik partner. I am home alone a fair bit at the moment due to lock down restrictions in the UK so have time to chat and experiment.

I am looking for something casual, but ongoing is fine. Let's be honest, we won't always be available or in the mood for this and we have lives. So let's chat when the mood takes and no hard feelings if you decide to break contact. No strings.

Kik exchange only.

You

You will be a dominant male, you view yourself as a master or Alpha. You will be happy to take charge, bully, degrade and humiliate and enjoy "forcing" your sub. You will have your own kink interests and will prefer to force these upon me. You won't ask me what I like.

EU time zone preferred. I am in the UK. Anywhere in the world welcome but just be aware I will mostly be available in the day UK time.

Me

Slim fit straight UK guy working from home and alone on some days. I've had fantasies about being submissive to men for a few years and would like to experiment, online only. You would view me as a beta male that can be bullied into submission.

I live with my gf so looking for discrete and anon only. But I am home alone a few times a week so will chat mostly then.

Turn ons

My kink is having a guy enjoy himself at my expense. That means you will get off on bullying me, humiliating me, making me do things, controlling me. It is important that this is exciting to you as this is what gets me going and allows me to get off.

I like degrading chat and humiliation.

Limits

I'm fairly open minded but need to stay anonymous, safe and this must be secret. I won't send identifiable photos (including face, voice, writing etc). I am happy to talk about my gf and our sex life but she will not be involved. No, I don't share photos of her!

Kik only and I only send Kik selfies. Sorry, no complex photo shoots.

PM me here or MSG me on KIK

Last edited by uk_anon_only_slave; 09-09-2020 at 01:57 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk