Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-17-2020, 03:06 PM   #1
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Default A Day in Ponyville Adventure - Twilight Sparkle

Twilight’s Path: See opening thread here

As you stumble though the forest you trip while getting used to walking on hooves. Before you know it you are rolling down a small hill and land in a bed of fluffy blue flowers. They give off a strong scent that reminds you of when you were just a kid. In the distance you see a purple pony with wings and a horn running towards you. She stops just outside the flours and look at you with concern.

“Please try not to move too much.” Her horn lights up and you shriek as you feel yourself moving though the air. She sets you down but backs away a few steps.

“How are you feeling?”

“Fine.” You roll your eyes “Not the first time I have fallen since I came here. Where is here? Why am I a pony?”

The purple ponies eyes light up. “You are not from here? Are you a human?”

You nod “I don’t know how I got here, I just showed up here, do you know how I can get home?”

“I do.” She says slowly “The portal will open tonight, but right now we need to get you an antidote.”

“I was poisoned?” you start to panic, “Am I going to die?”

“No.” She smiles at you “I am Twilight Sparkle, sorry for not introducing myself sooner.” She points a hoof to the flowers “That is poison joke, it always has… interesting effects. The antidote will take some time, have you noticed any change?”

You shake your head “I feel fine.”

“Very well, why don’t you come back with me to my library, I will help you get home tonight, in the meantime the antidote takes some time. Maybe the flowers won’t have an effect since you are...”
You look up as Twilight stops talking and starts giggling. The world around you is shifting “Wuts happening?” You pass out.

Getting her giggles under control at the pony now turned foul Twilight lifts you in her magic. “Sorry I never got your name little guy.” The foul makes a few cute noises. “I guess I will just call you cutie.” Laughing a flash of magic brought the two back to the library.

Twilight takes you to a small room that is setup like a nursery and lays you in a crib. “Thank goodness you are about the size of Flurry Heart.” She coos. In a Flurry of magic a large amount of baby powder is applied, and a diaper secured. “Nap well while I go start the antidote.” She gives you a nuzzle and leaves the room.

The posion joke however is not done, it has a few extra effects Twilight will soon find out.

Flip a coin

Spoiler:
Heads – Take two laxitives
Tails – For the rest of the day drink 2 cups of water every hour

Twilight is busy working on the antidote over the next hour while you nap. She is finishing up when she hears you crying. (Cry for two minutes)
Walking upstairs into the nursery she gives you a smile. “I see you are up cutie.” She leans down and gives you a nuzzle. While you are still crying a bottle of warm milk is popped into your mouth, you quickly stop crying and start to suck it down. (Drink a bottle of warm milk)
“There there.” Twilight coos. She uses her magic to pull the back of your diaper “Looks like you are still dry.” (No change yet)
She levitates a few baby toys over and sets you down. “I still have a few things to finish up, why don’t you play while I am gone.”

Roll 1 D4

Spoiler:
1: You find a plushie and play games with it for thirty minutes.
2: You grab a crayon in your mouth and scribble on the walls for thirty minutes (Tape paper to the wall if you like)
3: You click a button on a box and a show comes on, you grab two stuffed animals and watch. (Watch an episode of MLP with two plushies.)
4: You grab the bottle of baby powder and shake it, yourself and surroundings are covered. Twilight quickly enters and shakes her head. You find yourself bound in magic in the corner. (Dump baby powder all over yourself and sit in your mess in the corner for thirty minutes.)

Twilight finishes up her work and hears you crying once again. (Cry for two minutes) She enters and pats you gently before holding you and feeding you. (Eat a jar of baby food)

“Oh, looks like cutie’s diaper is rather full.” Twilight lays you down on the changing table and cleans you up with wipes before putting on a fresh diaper. As you start to cry again she pops a pacifier into your mouth.

“That’s better isn’t it cutie.” She giggles as you suckle on it happily “Why don’t I bring you downstairs and we can play.”

Picking you up she moves you to a new room and sets out a few games that you play with for forty five minutes.

Roll 1 D4

Spoiler:
1: You work on a puzzle together (put together a simple puzzle)
2: You build sandcastles together (Play with sand in a large tub building castles)
3: You play dress up, Twilight dresses you in a cute outfit and takes pictures as you model (opposite gender)
4: You dance and listen to kids music.

Twilight is concerned after the activities that you may be constipated and feeds you another bottle of warm milk laced with laxities. She puts you down for another nap. (2 hour break, remain a baby.)

Hearing you crying Twilight goes to check on your and smiles at your full diaper. “Looks like cutie finally made a stinky!” She goes to change the diaper and realizes she is out. “Oh this isn’t good.” She says worriedly and takes in your state. She knows she can’t just leave you alone but needs new diapers. She casts a few spells to make sure you will not hurt yourself and runs off to buy new diapers. While she is away you crawl around and find.

Roll 1 D3

Spoiler:
1: You find makers and draw all over yourself.
2: You find your way into the kitchen and make a mess of yourself getting ketchup, mayo, and mustard all over your body.
3: You wonder around the tree and push open a door that was setup with a bobby trap for Rainbow Dash, a bucket falls on your head full of chocolate syrup and molasses.

You start crying in your messy diaper and state. After five minutes Twilight returns and sees you.

“Oh no.” she panics “I’m so sorry cutie, that was irresponsible of me.” You are picked up in her magic and she takes you to the bathroom where she fills the tub with bubble bath. While its filling she strips your diaper and cleans you up with wipes. Carefully she levitates you into the bath with a few bath toys and begins scrubbing you hard. (Get yourself out of your diaper and clean up, hop in the bath and splash around with toys before scrubbing yourself with a washcloth.)

“There we go silly filly.” Twilight giggles “All better now.” She dries you off and combs your hair. “Now then, lets get that coat fixed up.” A bottle of baby lotion is levitated over and applied liberally.

You giggle as Twilight works the lotion in before she rediapers you. “The antidote will be ready soon cutie, although I might miss you in this form.” She leans down and nuzzles you.
Carrying you downstairs Twilight feeds you another tub of baby food and bottle of milk. The two of you play with baby toys for a few minutes before a timer goes off. “This was fun, but I think it’s time to get you back into form.” She returns a moment later with another bottle. “Sorry Cutie, but this might not taste so good.

Flip a coin

Spoiler:
Heads: the antidote is spicy. You force it down in tears. (put an ounce of hot sauce in a bottle and drink it down.)
Tails: the antidote is sour. You force it down uncomfortably. (Put two ounces of lime or lemon juice in the bottle and drink it down.)

There is a flash of magic and you find yourself an adult pony once again. You look over to Twilight with a deep blush as you realize you are still in a diaper, your stomach rumbles as you wet and mess yourself.

“Umm, hi cutie.” Twilight has a blush on her face. “How are you feeling? The poison joke had a rather interesting effect on you.”

“I… I remember it all.” You say meekly and lower your head.

“Oh.” Twilight giggles “I am sorry for how I treated you.” She blushes “You might want to remain in the diaper for a little bit, do you want me to change you?”

You roll your eyes “I’m an adult again I can clean myself.” You realize you are a pony and don’t have any idea how you would accomplish it. “I guess that would be okay.”

Twilight smiles and leads you to the nursery, she uses her magic to increase the size of one of the diapers. You complain as she applies way too much baby powder.

“Sorry cutie.” She pauses “I guess I should call you your real name, what is it anyway?”

You blush deeply and mumble “Well, honestly it was kind of nice having someone take care of me.”

“Well then Cutie.” Twilight giggles, the portal will be opening. “She leads you to a large mirror in the basement. “If you ever find yourself here again hopefully, I can show you what being a pony is really about.” She leans over and gives you a nuzzle “But it was a lot of fun today.”

“Thanks for taking care of me Twilight.” You smile “It was fun.”

You step into the portal and return to your human form.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 09:11 PM   #2
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Heads, 4, 3, 2, Heads

I had no idea that this was Twilights route. I should of read more before clicking, but I didnt and got turned into a baby and made a lot of messes, but couldnt cry because I live with others. Had to bring everything into my room.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk