lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskking69 View Post
I’ll take another one

Hair
Messy
Eating
Please give a report of your last one either here or in pm. I like hearing how things went and I can’t get better at daring without feedback or reports.

I want you to find something kind of like a pudding consistency or jelly or something along those lines (not liquid but not solid food either). Drop it on your bathroom floor (oops you made a mess). Now eat up as much as you can. Whatever you don’t get up, you are mopping up with your hair. (Bonus if you use your toilet as your mop bucket. Dip your head in the toilet and mop up the food and re-dip until it’s clean).

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 06:04 AM   #47
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Never got one from.ya so trying again...

Diapers, cock torture, bathroom control

Couple hours to a couple days.

Limits in signature
Bruh, your limits are a novel lol. I’m sorry I missed your earlier post. I thought I was call caught up.

This is a little simpler of a dare, but I think it could be up your Alley.
Roll a dice. This is how many days this dare/rule will be in effect. You get 2 diapers an every 24 hours so plan them out accordingly (these do not stack. You can’t use 1 daiper the first day and have 3 the next). Once you’ve decided that you are done with diaper 1 for the day, you may relieve yourself once in the toilet, but before hand, you will drop the seat in your cock 5 times. Once you’ve relieved yourself, you can put on a fresh diaper. You second one must stay on until midnight of that day at the earliest.
(You may poop as normal, but any pee must go in the diaper unless you’re using your release)

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post:
Old 03-29-2024, 06:46 AM   #48
nareth

Oh that sounds interesting

Topics: hidden sissy, petplay, body writing
Duration: 1 day
Limits are in my signature

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 06:48 AM   #49
Missthegirl
On Temporary Posting Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
Oh yeah? Who sent you my way?

Hmmm let’s start with filling up your bladder. Wait until the urge to pee kicks in. I’m going to give you two options as I’m not sure if option 1 goes against your limits or not. If it doesn’t, you must choose option 1.

1. You are to put on an athletic squirt if you have one. If not, just choose a short skirt. No panties allowed. athletic top. You must go for a walk on a trail. Hopefully there is one that is quite secluded. Bring a nice big bottle of water with you and start your hike. Every minute, take a nice big sip of water. When you finally have to go, find a tree, get on all 4s and hike your leg up like a dog and try peeing in the tree. Make sure your hike is at least an hour and half.

2. For 2 hours you will act as if you are a dog. You will be crawling around your house on all 4s, chewing on chew toys, playing fetch with yourself, and most importantly, drinking from the dog bowl. When you finally have to release yourself… poor you, there’s no one home to let you outside. You must find somewhere in the house to release yourself (not the toilet. If you’re feeling very doglike, not in the showe/bath. Somewhere in the floor. Owners not “home” until your time is up). If you release yourself on the floor, your owner is going to be very upset with you. You will be out in timeout. Put a collar and leash on and leash yourself to a piece of furniture. You must also hold a “bone” (can be a chopstick, stick, or anything similar) during your timeout. Your timeout will last 30 minutes.
A friend of mine in real life who is my daddy for a week
Both sounds so much fun that i gonna do both
But i did option 1 first

I started drinking until i did feel i needed to go a little bit but did know i was able to.hold for a longer time
I got in a miniskirt and sports croptop (no.bra no panties)
And got in my car to the forest
On my way i keep sipping on water and needed more and more
At the forest i started to walk the trail to a spot i know
Here i put on my collar and leash and put other end of the leashe in my mouth and started.to walk on all 4 to a tree and wanted to pull up my leg but im a bitch dog
So i lowerd my ass in a dog pee position and peedn to the tree
This was so nice
And was realy happy my skirt was stil dry
I got back to the trail on all 4 and there i took of the collar and walked back to my car

This was realy scary because i took it a bit to far as in i wanted to do it so bad it was still light outside
The walk totaal was 2 hour before i was able to pee

I realy wanna do option 2 also so i will when u got the time for it
Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 06:52 AM   #50
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
This was realy scary because i took it a bit to far as in i wanted to do it so bad it was still light outside
The walk totaal was 2 hour before i was able to pee

I realy wanna do option 2 also so i will when u got the time for it
Thank you so much for the report! That sounded really fun and hot! I look forward to report number 2

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 03-29-2024, 06:54 AM   #51
Missthegirl

Quote:
Thank you so much for the report! That sounded really fun and hot! I look forward to report number 2

Happy you liked it
Im looking forward 2 hihi
An looking forward to ask you for more in the future
Old 03-29-2024, 06:55 AM   #52
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareth View Post
Oh that sounds interesting

I want you to go about your Saturday with bra and panties on under your clothes. You will also need to have a tail plug in. Hopefully you can hide it inside some pant legs so no one will know you are a little furry sissy walking around all day.
Whenever someone addresses you for the first time of the day, you must make your preferred pet sound (it doesn’t have to be loud) and continue with the conversation. This is to be done with everyone you come in contact with on the day.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post:
Old 03-29-2024, 06:56 AM   #53
Footslaves

Hello

My topics are: feet, diapers, bondage
Duration is 1-2 days

Thank you
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:05 AM   #54
OllyTaylor

Quote:
You didn’t give me time or limits so this may not be what you want but here goes.

Make a small tear with some scissors on your underwear (just enough to weaken it). Now take a rope/string and tie around that small cut section. Put them on and tie the other end of the string to something heavy/sturdy (a heavy piece of furniture or a door)
Now edge.
Once you edge, crawl back one pace. Edge again. After each edge, crawl back one pace until you eventually rip yourself free
Topics: Body part shaving, underwear ripping, edging
Great dare! Took me 5 edges for the underwear to rip!

Can I have another one please!

Likes: body part shaving (pubes, chest, armpits, back, ass, inside ass), body writing, edging, masturbation, underwear ripping, cock/ball pain

dislikes / Limits: public, social, illegal, scat, piss drinking, pics and videos, blackmail, life ruining

Last edited by OllyTaylor; 03-29-2024 at 09:15 AM.
OllyTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:10 AM   #55
ButtSlut777

Topics: Blader holding, pee play, possibly anal
Duration: 1-3 days home alone
Limits in sig

Likes: anal, oral, ass to mouth, wedgies, walks, toothpaste/hotsauce, pee holding, pee drinking, toilet play
Dislikes/Punishment: Scat, CBT, cum eating,
Limits: People I know, Public, Pic/Videos with face
ButtSlut777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 03:08 PM   #56
Missthegirl

Quote:
Oh yeah? Who sent you my way?

Hmmm let’s start with filling up your bladder. Wait until the urge to pee kicks in. I’m going to give you two options as I’m not sure if option 1 goes against your limits or not. If it doesn’t, you must choose option 1.

1. You are to put on an athletic squirt if you have one. If not, just choose a short skirt. No panties allowed. athletic top. You must go for a walk on a trail. Hopefully there is one that is quite secluded. Bring a nice big bottle of water with you and start your hike. Every minute, take a nice big sip of water. When you finally have to go, find a tree, get on all 4s and hike your leg up like a dog and try peeing in the tree. Make sure your hike is at least an hour and half.

2. For 2 hours you will act as if you are a dog. You will be crawling around your house on all 4s, chewing on chew toys, playing fetch with yourself, and most importantly, drinking from the dog bowl. When you finally have to release yourself… poor you, there’s no one home to let you outside. You must find somewhere in the house to release yourself (not the toilet. If you’re feeling very doglike, not in the showe/bath. Somewhere in the floor. Owners not “home” until your time is up). If you release yourself on the floor, your owner is going to be very upset with you. You will be out in timeout. Put a collar and leash on and leash yourself to a piece of furniture. You must also hold a “bone” (can be a chopstick, stick, or anything similar) during your timeout. Your timeout will last 30 minutes.
So i did option 2.
First i made sure i already feel full with water
I got naked and put my collar on and got in my dog cage
I got out and started to drink from my dogbowl a little bit
I got my dogbal and started to play with it trowing it with my mouth and getting it
I got my toy that makes noice and started to attack it
And in between i keep drinking from my dog bowl and i did feel brave(it was stupid) i made the deal with my self not to pee until the bowl is empty
So i playd some more and drink
Then it happend i walked around at the frond door and wimpert that i needed to go out but there was no owner
I wimpert and barked
Walked back drink a bit more back the frond door and there was no holding it back anymore even tho i dint drink the whole bowl i lost it all and made a big mess
I was such a bad bitch
I got my own hair and acted like my owner was mad and pushed my face in it until my face was covert
I put myself in the corner next to the frond door with a dogbone toy(it tast like bacon)
And set a timer for 30 min
Locked my leash to the door hendel (this means when i move i can open the door )
I.stayd there for 30 min and started to clean the floor and after that myself

I hopen i did good even that i dint empty the dogbowl
Old 03-30-2024, 01:15 AM   #57
Gd206

Topics: Hidden/Semi Public, Embarrassing Underwear, Public Bathroom
Duration: 1-2 days
Limits in sig

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 03:58 AM   #58
nareth

Quote:
I want you to go about your Saturday with bra and panties on under your clothes. You will also need to have a tail plug in. Hopefully you can hide it inside some pant legs so no one will know you are a little furry sissy walking around all day.
Whenever someone addresses you for the first time of the day, you must make your preferred pet sound (it doesn’t have to be loud) and continue with the conversation. This is to be done with everyone you come in contact with on the day.
That was an interesting and a bit unnerving saturday. It was quite warm so I couldn't wear a jacket and had to hope that no bra outline would be visible under the t-shirt and I went for the plug that I thought would the easiest to hide in a jeans. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=62517 I don't know if anybody saw or suspected something. And there were lot of people who had the chance to see something because I had to go to the supermarket as they would be closed for the next two days . I could feel the fluffy part of the tail all the time on my right thigh and the plug in my ass making me really conscious about my predicament.

For the sound I opted for a not so loud bleat but fortunately I hadn't to use it often and in the super market itself I have to admit I chickened out a bit and went for the self checkout to avoid bleating in front of the entire column and the cashier

Thank you a lot for the challenging dare and I'm definitely open for another dare

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 10:44 AM   #59
15hubi15

Topics: underwear, armpits, food
Duration up to you
Limits in sig

My Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ILHU3

Last edited by 15hubi15; 04-02-2024 at 01:09 PM.
15hubi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 01:03 PM   #60
lop747
getDare Succubus

I promise to get to you guys soon. I just need to recharge for a day or two more. I’ve not felt well and I want it to be worth it to you guys.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
The following 2 users say Thank You to lop747 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk