Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-10-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
here4fun

Default eating cum.

I have made a thread a while ago, but I do not have the the info I need. Eating cum is a big fantasy of mine. Once a while I eat it after I masterbait, but the thrill is gone and it is not as fun. What I realy want to do is save my cum for a little while ( like a week ) and play with it or eat it for one great experience. I don't want to do this if it is not safe, but I hear dares all the time about saving cum in ice cubes or in a bottle and eating it. Cum is like alot of other foods with an experation, but I don't think it is like an hour after cuming ( if stored properly ). If you know any information on this topic please say it. Here are my main questions but any extra info will be greatly appreciated.

1. I would like to save cum at room temperture ( easy to hide ). How long will cum last at room temperture before it goes bad?

2. It would be nice to hide cum in a fridge ( stays more fresh ). How long will cum last in a fridge before it goes bad?

3. I could also hide it in the freezer ( it should stay good longer ). How long will cum last in a freezer before it goes bad?

I have been looking hard and long for these ansers so please reply if you know anything about this topic. Thank you
here4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
here4fun

bump, still looking for any info.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:42 AM   #3
here4fun

Bump, anyone know anything about this topic?
Old 07-15-2010, 01:42 AM   #4
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

um, since cum is high in protein, i'd say to not keep it at room temperature...
and it should last about a week in the fridge, and couple of weeks in the freezer... it's almost like milk i guess...

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
here4fun

Thank you very much. any more tips or info would be great.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #6
Pillsbury Hoe Boy
Baby Member

I don't see why you would want to hide it. Cum is a beautiful thing, and should be shaired with the world. My girlfrend loves my cum, and while she was away for a week, I stored all my loads in this handy salt n pepper glass jar. We actually just made a fresh batch of chocolat chip cum cookies. So far, she doesnt' appear to be ill, so I would say it lasts at least 7-8 days in the fridge.

I hope this helps.
Pillsbury Hoe Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk