Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2019, 07:10 AM   #1
Liviajean

Default Sissy Diaper Slave Looking for TPE

I love diapers and orgasm control, looking to be blackmailed. I'm drunk and in a diaper, will you make me regret asking for blackmail?

I got some heavy blackmail so feel free to ask.

Heres a fantasy of mine.

Having a dom contact me that I now have no choice in using the bathroom or access to my pathetic sissy clit. Then recieving cameras in the mail along with bondage gear and a chastity belt and being told I have no right to privacy anymore. I'm forced to download parental controls to my phone, tablet, and xbox, then I must install cameras around my home. Every day I must wake up, get on my knees and thank my master/mistress for letting me be the pathetic baby I am, then I'm allowed to unlock my locking diaper suit and allowed my first days change if I'm good, then I go to work in a locking diaper pants, come home and be forced back into my locking diaper suit with no changes and locking diaper paci gag and allowed to play video games after i finish the days studies. At night I'm allowed one diaper change if I've been good and i beg my master/mistress. Only when ive been really good, like once a week at most, can I be allowed to take off my chastity cage and be allowed to cum. Also I'm forced to edge every friday after I clean my belt and pathetic sissy cock.

Will give online, legal, financial, any info to make this happen
Liviajean is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk