Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-17-2017, 09:13 PM   #1
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap
Scissors Dressing "Trashy"

A fairly simple dare. Using only a single 55-gallon trash bag (or two smaller "kitchen" bags), make yourself an outfit. Now, just wear your outfit out and about.

Easy (25pts)- use duct tape to bind seams, just go for a drive.
Moderate (50pts)- use duct tape to bind the seams, go for a walk, get gas, etc.
Hard (75pts)- use scotch tape to bind the seams and get gas, OR use duct tape and walk into a store and make a purchase
Extreme (100pts)- no tape, OR use scotch tape and go into a store and make a purchase.

extra points
throw the bags away before getting home (+10pts)
using white trash bags instead of black (+20pts)
using clear trash bags (+50pts)
Posting pictures on gD or KT (+25pts)
daytime completion (+25pts)

Let's see how creative you can be with your outfits and how daring you are with wearing them.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:06 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Cool

In the interest of not asking of others, etc., I took on the challenge myself. All I had available were small black bags, so I made a two-piece outfit using scotch tape. It was supposed to be a tank and shorts. The bags, however, were so small that it ended up being a bras and kinda' sorta' skirt. Didn't cover enough to make it worth saying it did. I decided to go for a walk down the street, because there are enough places to hide if need be that I figured I could keep out of trouble. So, off I went. I walked until I finished a cigarette (about 5 min or so), then found a trash can and disposed of the outfit, basically tearing it off of my body so it would not be of use to even cover back up with. I walked back, stopping long enough to snap a pic of me on the street.

Pics:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14033

So, points: 110
Hard (75pts)- use scotch tape to bind the seams and get gas
throw the bags away before getting home (+10pts)
Posting pictures on gD or KT (+25pts)

Hope to see some more responses.

Old 11-10-2017, 12:03 AM   #3
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Talking

I haven't posted in a while, and this was a fun dare to do the first time, so I decided to do it again.

I found a big black trash bag to use this time and cut out holes for my arms and head. The bag was still fairly thin, so it blew around with the breeze and made all sorts of crinkling sound. Because of the extra coverage, I figured I could go for a longer walk, since I would be "street legal", if embarrassed, if I were to be seen. I stripped down to absolutely nothing (no jewellery, no watch, no glasses, not even shoes or socks) except my chastity device (since I don't have the key anyway), slid the bag over my head, and headed out for my walk.

I took my walk through a mostly abandoned commercial/light industrial area- lots of warehouses, a few businesses that cater to other businesses, etc. I kept to the darker, less active streets for the first half of the walk. This meant less chance of being seen by passers-by, but higher risk of something going wrong if I was seen by the "wrong" (right?) people. It also meant that the roads were not as clear, so I had to step carefully to avoid gravel and loose stones under my bare feet.

At the half-way point of my chosen route, I had the choice of going back the way I'd come, or continuing along streets that had the potential of being fairly busy. I kept going.

As I came out into the "open", the first car I'd seen so far decided to come down the street. While the driver slowed down, they turned and drove on. I made it to the 3/4 mark without being seen again, as far as I know.

The next segment was along the train tracks, which get cargo and passenger trains travelling them at odd hours. I walked on or in the grass next to the tracks, but no trains came by, and I got no indication of anyone noticing my walking past. Originally, I was going to tear up and throw away the trash back at this point, finishing the walk completely naked. However, because of a semi truck I noticed when I started out, I thought I'd keep what little covering I had for a while longer.

The last segment of my planned route was on the main street in the area. Very well lit, very open, absolutely nowhere to hide. There was also a semi parked and running in front of one of the loading docks facing the street. I had seen the truck pull in when I was starting my walk, and had chosen to go the other way, hoping the driver would shut it down and get a ride to a hotel or some such. No such luck. I was suddenly glad that I had not thrown away my trash bag earlier. There were not lights on in the cab, so I hoped the driver was in the sleeper section.

I set out on this segment, walking normally, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about a guy walking down the street barefoot in a trash bag. I even went an extra block before turning into the more secluded section of the neighborhood.

Since I was back in the relative safety of the darkened streets, I went ahead and ripped up and discarded the trash bag, walking the 1/4 mile to my start point wearing only my cock cage. I even took the time for an "after dare" smoke before going inside.

A fun, if somewhat nerve racking, time, not to mention some extra exercise since the route was about two miles all told.

No pictures this time, because I wasn't carrying my phone- or anything else for that matter.

The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, dare, points, public dare