Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2021, 11:54 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Default Sissy in a soggy big diaper looking to be publicly humiliated

I am looking to humiliate and torture myself in public. I am planning on staying diapered for a couple of weeks and I want to spice it up with some public dares. I live in the city center on a crowded road with lots of restaurants so i will mainly focus on the evening and night times since I don’t want to publicly disturb children or get into any trouble.

For everyone commenting Gag
I will spent 20 minutes with a ball gag underneath my face mask

For every comment saying Cum
I will cum in my face mask. I will change the mask every two months but until then it will always be the same mask

For every comment saying toilet
I will take a pic in a public toilet just in diapers (not inside the stall)

For everyone commenting flash
I will drop my pants while someone is walking behind me revealing my diaper

For everyone commenting custom
You will get to decide what I have to

So those are your options, I would really love for you to be creative and add some personal customized tasks and dares.
I will write a report on every completed task and if you want pictures, videos or have any further questions please text me on Kik

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 06:56 AM   #2
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Since you did not limit the comments. I think you should enjoy a gag with your cum mask, while flashing someone then going to the toilet only to realize you are already wearing your toilet.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 02:06 PM   #3
Diapered_Girl_Luna

Location: My crib, my high chair, my booster seat... Wherever suits me.

I wish I could do this too
Diapered_Girl_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 05:31 AM   #4
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you very much for your task.
I came in my mask yesterday afternoon before putting in my ball gag, covered it with a hoodie and the mask and went out. I knew a train station near by had a public toilet so I went there. It took me about 8 min. I went to the toilets and took my pic in only diapers. On my way out of the station I saw a couple waiting for a train. I waited till they looked at me and then dropped my pants, they both looked really confused and she stared giggling after a while but I wuickly left so that’s all I saw. I went back home, luckily no one talked to me on the way, the only problem was that the spit was dripping out of my face mask and I had to let drip all over me.

Old 08-19-2021, 02:02 AM   #5
SissySlaveEmily

Bump, any other dares or task I can do for yall

Old 08-24-2021, 07:04 PM   #6
Messupmyass

Sure but you should probably limit these so I can’t just say like do all X10 cause that’s a ruin and are you looking for dares we give you are just these words?

Anyway as I have no questions answered for now just do all of them from the bottom to the top in the order you put it in (if that makes sense)

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:21 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Are you able to wear a plug or dildo and a diaper so you can tell that your plugged? Or are the diapers too thick?

Also do you have clamps or clips you can tie rope string too?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 01:56 AM   #8
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messupmyass View Post
Sure but you should probably limit these so I can’t just say like do all X10 cause that’s a ruin and are you looking for dares we give you are just these words?

Anyway as I have no questions answered for now just do all of them from the bottom to the top in the order you put it in (if that makes sense)
You are completely right. I forgot to add a maximum of dares one person is allowed to give out. From now on everyone is allowed to give me up to 3 pre written dares but if you come up with your own dares and tasks you are allowed to give out as many as you want.

I came into my face mask about 30 minutes ago, diapered up, got dressed and now I am about to put on my ball gag and go out. I will give a report once I am back home

Old 08-25-2021, 01:59 AM   #9
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Are you able to wear a plug or dildo and a diaper so you can tell that your plugged? Or are the diapers too thick?

Also do you have clamps or clips you can tie rope string too?
I can easily wear a plug underneath my diaper or even a small dildo but the diapers are really thick and big diapers so I highly doubt you would notice the plug or dildo if you just saw the diaper sir.

I do have nipple clamps, I could easily tie rope string to them sir

Old 08-25-2021, 06:07 AM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlaveEmily View Post
I do have nipple clamps, I could easily tie rope string to them sir
Good. Attach the clips to the bottom of your skirt. Tie ropes to them and run the ropes under your clothes up over your shoulders. Tie it off in front of you. Now take a 30 minute walk outside. Every 10 minutes flip a coin on your phone. Heads nothing happens, tails you’re going to pull the strings to expose your diaper. You’ll generate a random number 1-5 to see how many continuous minutes to leave it exposed.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:58 AM   #11
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Good. Attach the clips to the bottom of your skirt. Tie ropes to them and run the ropes under your clothes up over your shoulders. Tie it off in front of you. Now take a 30 minute walk outside. Every 10 minutes flip a coin on your phone. Heads nothing happens, tails you’re going to pull the strings to expose your diaper. You’ll generate a random number 1-5 to see how many continuous minutes to leave it exposed.
I did as you said sir and headed out around 10pm. The first time I had to expose my diaper for 3 minutes a couple and a woman walking their dog defiantly saw me but I tried to stay as far away from anyone as I could by changing sides and sometimes hiding between cars. The second time I had to expose my diaper for a minute. This time someone came right towards me as the minute ended I pulled down my skirt about 5 minutes before he passed me but he saw everything and I could hear him laughing. The last time I was lucky and I didn’t have to expose my diaper at all. Thank you very much for the dare and if there is anything else please let me know

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, public, public humiliation