Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 07-30-2023, 05:00 AM   #1
Bethanyy

Default Summer Weight Loss - With a Kinky edge

Hello!!
So I’m looking to lose some weight over summer and found this wonderful thread by @frostbittonsoul here.

I’ve made some amendments. So I have a diet plan program that gives me calories each day. There is also a 30 min per day exercise routine 5 x per week. Then I average about 10k steps per day anyway so that is my goal.

I’m adding the tasks/punishments and rules onto the obedience app, so it’s easy to follow…..I’ve attached some images so hopefully they attach to this post. I’ve still got the rest to add.

My aim is 2 lbs loss per week. For the weight loss section on the app, I’ve added the punishment if I don’t lose the weight as per the post. However I’ve also added a reward of an orgasm…..for each time I lose 2lbs in 1 week. I’m a horny little thing, so this orgasm denial for 1 week at a time should be a huge encouragement to work hard and lose the weight.

I’ll be posting updates on here. I’ll only be following this while the kids are off school over summer. At the start of September I will look at where I am and decide whether to continue. I’m pretty sure after 5 weeks I will be ready for change.

I forgot to add - there will be days I simply don’t have the free time to complete the punishments. That’s the great thing about the obedience app. It will keep them in the punishment section, so it will make the number larger for when I do complete the punishment.

Wish me luck. I have started today. So I will report back this evening with how it has gone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7552.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	10666   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7553.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	10667   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7554.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	10668  
Bethanyy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bethanyy for this post:
Old 07-30-2023, 05:07 AM   #2
Bethanyy

Also a little note to add, I have a busy summer planned and I simply don’t have time to commit to any kind of relationship with an online Dom. I already have some messages in my inbox. I’m here for this post and occasional tasks. I’ve been here a few hours and have already been called rude for not responding to my inbox. I don’t have the availability during summer for anything else.
Old 07-30-2023, 07:11 AM   #3
Bethanyy

All set up. Some of the items on the list link to 2 punishments. So the overall count and also the individual punishment mentioned.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7557.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	10669   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7556.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	10670   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7558.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	10671  

Last edited by Bethanyy; 07-30-2023 at 07:14 AM.
Old 07-30-2023, 08:42 AM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Good luck with your weight loss program.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 12:53 PM   #5
Bethanyy

Week 1
Day 1

Calories - Calories good but food choices bad.
Exercise - Day Off
Water - 9 Glasses
Sunday Selfie - ✅
Steps - ✅ 12k
Weight lost the past week - 1lb

Punishment points
Following the rules = +5 for bad food choices
Weight Loss - 2 points for being 1lb under target

= 7points
+ additional punishment for eating treats

No orgasm reward

Punishment
I was pretty on plan today and occurred 7points. Which isn’t too long with the punishment but in 5 weeks time that would be 35 mins, I must start to be stricter. Especially with the additional written lines. I am not the sort of person to back out of a plan, so I’m hoping this will be an incentive to be better.
Naked and ready I applied toothpaste to my nipples which was fine but my labia was stinging. 1 clothes pin on each nipple and 3 on each labia. 7 min timer on. I stood in the corner aroused and waiting for the timer to go off. Time went fast and my cunt was still burning as I started my lines. I knelt on the floor and learned forward to write “I must do a better job of follow all my rules and guidelines for my weight loss program to work." X 7

Then I had the additional punishment of the treats I ate. In my defence, I started this plan after I had already eaten but a rule is a rule I must follow.

1 clothes pin on each nipple, 1 on each labia and 2 on the tongue (ouch) hand behind head- 15 squats for each infraction. I think this means 15 x 7. That’s how I read it.
So I did 15 squats, with a mini break before doing the other 6 sets. These were fine and I enjoyed them, I did them in front of the mirror. Clothes pin on the tongue was unpleasant and as I was unable to close my mouth, I did drool onto my naked chest. Thankfully my clit is spared through most of these tasks, as that would be the biggest struggle in terms of pain.

So no orgasm today and my next chance is a week today. Might have to rethink the no orgasm rule I added in.

I’m aiming to post a few times per week. Bye for now.
Old 07-30-2023, 01:00 PM   #6
ReluctantExhibition

This is a good idea; I hope this plan works for you! Not to hijack your thread, but I need to lose weight, so I might try something like this as well…how do you find the obedience app to be in regard to this type of activity?
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 01:28 PM   #7
Bethanyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
This is a good idea; I hope this plan works for you! Not to hijack your thread, but I need to lose weight, so I might try something like this as well…how do you find the obedience app to be in regard to this type of activity?
You can have 7 tasks on the free app. Then you set rewards and punishments. You can link the 7 tasks to the rewards and punishments. It doesn’t do much else. Although I think there is a chat feature. It’s free anyway, so worth a look.
Old 07-31-2023, 09:53 PM   #8
Bethanyy

Week 1
Day 2

Yesterday was a perfect day. No punishment for me.
Really desperate for an orgasm though…
Old 08-01-2023, 11:33 PM   #9
Bethanyy

Week 1
Day 3

9 points today…..the main problem being not drinking enough water and skipping the exercise. I’m away from home until Friday and didn’t want to drink loads while out and about. Then once we returned back I forgot to catch up. I didn’t do the workout but I massively overachieved on steps.

So I have 9 points for the main punishment. I’ll add this to whatever I receive today, hopefully zero. Then report back.

———
I need to sort it out, as if this was week 5…..I’d be in for a busy evening. Having a punishment consequence is always fun when it leads to a big old orgasm but it will definitely feel very much like a punishment when it leads to nothing.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:26 AM   #10
Bethanyy

Week 1
Day 4

Another 2 points yesterday which put me at 11. So 11 mins on the pegs/toothpaste and 11 lines.
I don’t mind doing lines in small quantities. I think being an adult being forced to do huge amount of lines would be a big punishment. Kind of pointless and time wasting, going in the bin afterwards, making the sub feel pointless and used. Sometimes punishments that offer pain or sexual tension can be arousing and I’m not sure if enjoyable is always the word but they can lead to enjoyment. However non sexual tasks like writing lines/cold showers/corner time etc - they are more of a chore.

Sneaky orgasm this morning…..not planned at all. Orgasm was supposed to be the 2lb weight loss reward. So I need to get better at that.

Day 5 - Perfect

Last edited by Bethanyy; 08-05-2023 at 03:29 AM.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:24 AM   #11
Bethanyy

Week 1
Day 6
Perfect Day - 0 points

Day 7 - today

I went out for breakfast today and let me say…..I’ve already failed today. I’ll try rescue what I can but I’ll accept the punishment later this evening.

Last edited by Bethanyy; 08-05-2023 at 03:42 AM.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:22 PM   #12
Bethanyy

Day 7
Points 19 Yikes
I really did mess up today.

Punishment 1
Toothpaste on labia lips and nipples. 1 clothing peg on each nipple and 3 on each Labia. Stand naked in the corner. Remove the pegs after 10, then place them back on after 1.
Todays corner time definitely felt longer than 19 mins. Having the toothpaste is a strong sensation, you almost don’t even feel the pegs. Then once it wears off a bit the pegs sting like a bitch. I could feel my cunt dropping. So I must have liked it. I don’t feel the toothpaste effect in my nipples as much.

19 hand written lines
"I must do a better job of follow all my rules and guidelines for my weight loss program to work.”
Complete. Bit of my time wasted there but that will teach me for falling off plan.

Punishment 2
If you over ate today, and it is not a cheat day, this is your punishment: You will get an implement of your choice and spank your ass 25 times on each butt cheek, 20 times on each tit and nipple, and 15 times on your pussy and clit. (You will increase the number of hits by 5 for each week you have been using the weight loss program.)
Ouch. I’m red after that. I always find hitting my clit difficult, I know it’s going to hurt and it makes me go lighter I think. I’ll get better. My nipples were already sore from the clothes pegs. So the extra hits were a killer. I need to stick to the plan better as x 2, x3, x4, would be hard.

Punishment 3
If you ate any desserts or snacks during the day, this is your punishment: Clamp 1 clothespin on each nipple, 1 clothespin on each labia lip, 2 clothespins on your tongue. Then stand with your feet flat on the floor, knees wide apart, with your hands behind your neck. You will then do 15 squats for each infraction. (You will increase the number of reps by 5 for each week you have been using the weight loss program.)
Why do those tongue clothes pins sting so hard. I was drooling on my chest with those on. Squats done and I’m going straight to bed and will do my very best to not touch my dripping cunt.
Old 08-05-2023, 01:42 PM   #13
Bethanyy

No orgasm fail.
It was good though.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:31 AM   #14
Bethanyy

Week 2
Day 1

1.5lb loss. 3lbs overall.
I didn’t hit the weight loss target but I’ve done okay.
I obviously need to do better this week as everything is x2
Old 08-08-2023, 12:10 PM   #15
Bethanyy

I feel like this blog is rather dull. I’m still following it but may update weekly. Don’t think any of this is too interesting to read.

Still following the plan and have some minutes to complete x 2 tonight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk