Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
Story_Teller

Default 3 wishes

If you had three wishes what would you wish for? And you cant wish for more wishes.

For me this question is easy. I'd want three neko slave girls. For those of you who dont know nekos are often depicted in anime as hot girls with cute little cat ears and tales. My girls would would each be able to control a different element and would all have the strength of five gorillas. They would be completely devoted to me and I think we'd live in a nice town house... I smell a sitcom!

Tell us your wishes, be it fortune fame or glory, we wanna hear it!
Story_Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
MstDynamic

Be a smurf, marry a smurf, have a smurf baby lol

Wishful thinking lol

no really I wanna be a smurf lol
Old 06-23-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
Davros
Account Banned

I wish I had a wish that could give me more wishes
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

I would wish to have an amazing design job earning 120k a year.. For all school be etched into my mind without learning it and To settle down with a beautiful girl with a beautiful car.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back

Oh god's

1/ Not let modernization kill our imagination!

2/ Where most fantasy stories are real. (I'm a weirdo.)

3/ Live in a Kingdom where Royality was worth serving.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

two cokes and some chips
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:07 PM   #7
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

ooh i love it.

1. to have the answers to the worlds problems (all of them) implanted into my mind and the power to solve them... cancers.. global warming...fossil fules...sweat shops.

2. Unlimited money, that way i can spread it around.

3. All the superpowers cartoonists have made, strength, speed, flying, invisibility, teleportation, brains, shrink/growth, x-ray vision, heat vision, ice breath, whatever you'd call the stuff the green lantern does.. many many more that i just want.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!

Last edited by dared to perfection; 06-25-2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: I EDITTED BECAUSE I'VE CHANGED MY MIND
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #8
jjjj

unlimeted money!!

to know everything!!

and to be able to fuck any girl i wanted and they woulden't argue.

yes and i would share the money.

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #9
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

1:be a world class cardio surgen by the time I am 28

2:marry alex turner

3:find a cure for all types of cancer

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:16 AM   #10
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

The ability to control ppl with my mind and after that wish the others would be pretty much pointless
doomed_soul89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #11
Zeromus
getDare Devil

1. a perfect world
2. everybody to have everything they could ever want
3. since everything else is covered, a dalek

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:30 AM   #12
cr_ruby_1314

1. I wish for everyone to have complete awareness of everything (apotheosis of humanity =) ), including the full extent of all of his/her own faculties, and all things that could be discovered or synthesized through the use of these faculties, including the God-hood of others (note that this means everyone can solve every problem in the World as everyone is a God, but it does not mean a society of Gods is necessarily going to be a paradise)

2. I wish for mankind to be continued to be condemned to Freedom.

3. I wish all forms of wish-granting to be non-existent from the moment this wish is granted.

That's it =)

But some would argue we already have these 3 wishes... we just need to accept them =)
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:51 AM   #13
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

i wish for a machine that could make my thoughts real so i could like make a plant that grow only on sunlight so cure famine and stuff.Then my second the abilty to make my body anything or do anything so i could fly or be 50ft tall etc and finally for exsitance to never-end so when i decide to live forever the world wont end on me.
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #14
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

1. one hot girl who i never tired of who could get me erect evey time.
2. be ale to cum and cum and cum so i could fire then fire again but each time it was a mint org.
3.wish that every one could have more wishes. haha
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:05 PM   #15
banneduser
Account Banned

1. To have knowledge of everything in this universe and all others, which wouild be wanted by others who are all too afraid, or too nice, to kill/torture/harm me or anyone i care about, and instead they would pay me imense sums of money for my help and knowledge which would include how to solve all problems in the universe(s), and having this knowledge would lead me to be knighted by the king/queen of england.

2. To have any superpower, or any power, i desired simply by saing "i wish to have the power to..." this would include the power of magic as depicted in many RPG's, books and films. It would also give me the power to manipulate the universe(s) in any way i see fit and to be able to see the consequences of these changes before making them. This would include, but not be limited to, things such as moving planets and stars closer. flying through space. Etc....

3. To be imune from all laws, rules and guidelines, and be able to make new rules, laws and guidlins for other people to follow. Of course i would be reasonable but there are some people in this world that need to be hurt. And i would be the one to do it. I would be known as a protector of the innocent. And killer of the guilty. None could challenge me and all innocent people would adore me and all guilty would fear me with a fear unknown to any before my time. This would also include the rules of physics, so i could defy gravity, become electrified without dying. In fact i could defeat death itself for those who i selected. etc...

I think i covered anything there. I also think i found a loophole in your "no more wishes" rule with my second wish. Being that i can manipulate the universe and have any power i want that would include the power to grant my own, and other peoples, wishes :P
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk