Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Kate's Choose Your Own Adventure

Kate’s Choose Your Own Adventure!

Hello everyone. I decided I would like another try at the voting type story again. This time, we’re going to go with a slightly new character, although some of you know here. Those who read the BC version of Kelsey’s Adventure will know her as Kate.

Kate is a girl who unlike Kelsey gets herself into naked situations on purpose. Although not an exhibitionist, Kate does enjoy becoming exposed in public. She does her best to stay hidden, but she loves the thrill that comes with the risk. The problem is the desire to do so sometimes land her in trouble, like it did when she met Kelsey.

So, sometime after her fun with Kelsey, Kate ends up getting a craving for another naughty adventure. That’s where you’re going to come in, we’re going to vote on where, and then take it from there.

So like last time, I will leave voting up for at least a day. If I get enough votes, we go with the winner. Ties will be handled in the way I see fit.

I will be running this vote on two sites. The first vote of location I will be adding together from both, as I’d like to keep the very start decision the same, but everything after that will be split (So yes, I will end up with two stories again too). It’s fun to see how different two stories with the same start can be.

So without further explanation, let’s begin:

----------------------------------
Kate, a girl with an appetite for thrill, anxiously sits around, waiting for the time.

Kate loves pushing her own boundaries. If she’s accomplished something once, she wants it to be twice as thrilling the next time. Usually, this involves her own nudity.

If she thinks she can get away with it, she’ll strip naked. When no one is looking, Kate will undress and sneak around. She’ll set goals and accomplishments for her adventures.

At this moment, Kate is just about to set up another. Planning had been worked on, and she was going to get naked:

A) At the hotel she is staying at for a school trip.

B) at school (Yep, that one again).

C) at the move theater.

(Each option will break down into different options of course. None are absolutely final. School could lead to a dorm building or something. Hotel could be a locked out of room situation or maybe Kate ends up at the pool or has plans for the street the hotel is on. Things will obviously split in many possible directions).
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jappio for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure