Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2023, 06:10 PM   #1
sub_miss
Account Banned

Default Plug me! F/21

i want you to plug me. i haven’t plugged myself in over a week. im desperate for it. and i want you to make me get used to wearing a plug out in public. i’ve never worn one out as it makes me very anxious but i have always loved the idea of it. i have off tomorrow so i’d love to try and go out with one in at least once!

limits- scat/urine, no pictures

toys- remote control bullet, 7” suction cup dildo, nipple clamps, 3 sizes of butt plugs (small medium and large), household items

kik: sub_missx
sub_miss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:00 PM   #2
isitlogical

You choose:

1. Wearing a skirt/dress outfit appropriate for public but with no panties. Insert your smallest plug, edge 3 times (do not cum) and go to your preferred clothing store to buy a pair of panties. Once you get home edge to completion and report

2. Wearing a skirt/dress outfit appropriate for public but with no panties. Order a pizza. Insert your smallest plug, edge at least 3 times before your pizza arrives (do not cum). Once your pizza arrives make sure to let the delivery guy see you are plugged (Bending over or flash or your choice). Once he is gone edge to completion, and report.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk