Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-04-2023, 06:27 AM   #136
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Looks like you are already on the way to a slutty year.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 06:30 AM   #137
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

If you get a map of the UK see home many people you can have sex with or any other type of sexual experience from each city, then tick them off as you "do them" lol. See haw many cities you have managed by the end of the year. If you finish all the cities you can move on to the villages too. Try and get at least 1 from each.

Old 01-04-2023, 06:39 AM   #138
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
If you get a map of the UK see home many people you can have sex with or any other type of sexual experience from each city, then tick them off as you "do them" lol. See haw many cities you have managed by the end of the year. If you finish all the cities you can move on to the villages too. Try and get at least 1 from each.
According to Wikipedia there are 76 cities in the UK, BTW.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...United_Kingdom.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 01-04-2023, 07:02 AM   #139
davetheraver

Amazing thread.
What do you reckon is the sluttiest thing you've done so far?
Do you have a favourite dare you've done?
davetheraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 07:27 AM   #140
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetheraver View Post
Amazing thread.
What do you reckon is the sluttiest thing you've done so far?
Do you have a favourite dare you've done?
Both the same answer. The blind gangbang I had where I was hooded and still have no idea how many people or who fucked me

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-04-2023, 08:43 AM   #141
davetheraver

Other than the blindfold one, is 9 the most you've had in a gang bang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
I’ve been busy having some random fucks over the last few weeks and haven’t had chance to write up any reports but on Christmas Eve I took part in a gangbang and felt I owe you all a report as it was a lot of fun.

The session was set up by a friend of mine and he also took part in it. The idea was to have 9 guys and 3 girls so there was a hole for every cock and all 9 guys could be satisfied at the same time. It was to be held in a suite in a hotel. Only requirement was to be smooth, clean and with good makeup and be prepared to fuck all night. This wasn’t a domination session, but a fun full on gangbang. However one of the girls pulled out about an hour before the start and it was too late to get a replacement so it ended up being 9 guys and 2 girls

I arrived at the hotel wearing a tight red dress and heels. No underwear or plug. Very excited and ready to get fucked. I was one of the last to enter the room and people were chatting in an almost nervous way. The guys were all over 40 I think. A couple in decent shape, but nothing special and at least 2 of them were probably in their 60s. The other girl, Helen, was blond, tall, quite slim but had lovely full breasts and a Shapley ass. Compared to my tall, slim athletic toned body we made a nice contrast.

The organiser told everyone to strip and fold clothes and place in a cupboard, which we did. No one seemed to be self conscious which was encouraging. Helen and I moved close and started kissing. I think we both sensed this was the best was to get the guys hard and to get the fun started. Soon we were fulliy making out and I was playing with her lovely tits and she was stroking my now very wet pussy. She gently pushed me onto the very large bed and I pulled myself on and opened my legs wide as the went down and kissed my pussy before expertly licking it and sending shivers of pleasure through my whole body and she soon had me moaning. The guys were mostly taking in the view but it didn’t take long for one of them to move above my head and he slapped his cock on my face a few times until I tilted my head back and took his whole length into my mouth. I felt his cock touch the back of me throat and heard him moan as he started to gently fuck my mouth and throat. With Helen working my pussy I felt as if I was in heaven. So much pleasure to be had

It wasn’t long until I heard the slap, slap, slap of someone who was now fucking Helen while she ate my pussy. I felt the shudders through her body and she was also moaning. I now had a cock in each hand and the one in my mouth. It’s hard in this situation to stay focused as there is so much going on, but what a great feeling

Helens mouth was soon replaced by a cock in my pussy and although I couldn’t see I could hear from her muffled moaning that she was now also taking a cock in her mouth and pussy as well. I flipped over onto my knees so I could better suck cock and over the next period of time (no idea how long) I sucked about 4 or 5 different cocks and was fucked at the same time by several different guys as well. Some in my pussy and some in my ass. I fucking love anal and when the first guy fucked my ass I was literally screaming with pleasure while trying to stay focused on sucking the cocks in front of me.

After a while 2 guys lay on the bed and Helen and I climbed on top and mounted their cocks. 2 other guys approached from behind and fucked our asses so we were both getting fucked in out pussys and asses at the same time. 2 other guys fucked out moths so all 3 of our holes we’re getting used. This is intense and I’ve only done it a few times before but I came and I came hard from the over stimulating experience. I really struggled to suck the cock at the same time so the guy helped me by holding my hair and forcefully fucking my throat.

The guys swapped with each other more times than I can remember and I think all 9 fucked each of our holes at some point. I was getting pretty exhausted at this point but a couple of guys came in my pussy and ass so this was a chance for a break as Helen sucked up all the cum from my holes and then dribbled it into my mouth from hers before we were making out again, swirling the cum around our tongues. The guys enjoyed this and soon we were both getting fucked again in both holes while we kissed. Next it was my turn to clean the cum. Helen had a couple of guys shoot over her tits and pussy and I dutifully cleaned it all up and shared it with Helen in another hot kissing session.

The gangbang lasted several hours and it was about 3 or 4 in the morning that the guys started to drift off as they had to get back to their families. This left just Helen and myself and the guy who organized it in the room. So we gave him a thank you by both sucking his cock and balls at the same time before we both knelt side by side and he fucked each of our holes one olafter the other.

He said he hadn’t cum yet and he blew his load over both our faces. I was going to lick it off but he told us to leave it and go home like that so the world can see what sluts we are. We giggled and dressed and I walked proudly out with his cum on my face. I was drunk and high on sex and cum and have never felt better but also exhausted. The Uber driver kept asking me if I was ok, but he turned down the bj I offered him, which was disappointing

Christmas was a full day in comparison with family, but I’ve had a lot of fucks over the last week and I intend to make 2023 my sluttiest year ever!
Old 01-04-2023, 02:04 PM   #142
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I started using some of the new rules I will follow for the year today. Naked at home except for heels. Only wearing micro skirts and dresses and no underwear. I wore my black heels and went on the internet to increase my micro skirt and dress collection by ordering a few. I also threw away a lot of less slutty clothes and most of my underwear but kept a few thongs and bras in case I have to use them for a challenge

I was pretty horny by the time I went to work. I have to wear a white top and a black. Skirt for work and mid thigh is as short as I can got. I did wear a plug and for the first time I wore heels at work. I normally wear flats for comfort but from today it’s heels only

I got comments from colleagues and I was so horny I was wet the whole shift and very flirty with some customers. How we, as mentioned in previous posts my boss kept a close watch and I was unable to take any of the opportunities I wanted, so I left more horny and frustrated

On the way home I was tasked to edge twice. I did the first one in a side street between 2 cars. Didn’t take long to reach the edge. A few people walked by and gave me a funny look but I think they thought I was having a pee. The 2nd I did just before the entrance to my flat which is a secluded yard. No issues there. Outside my flat I had to strip and edge twice more holding the 2nd for a full minute. I did this in the stairwell. It’s an old Victorian terrace building with a restaurant on the ground floor and I’m on the first. There are 2 more floors above me and it was about 6pm so easy to get caught. I was nervous but so horny I jus t did it. Stripped and edged in the stairwell. Luckily no one came but as I’d finished the 2nd and having held it for the minute I did hear the door open at the bottom but I had enough time to get inside.

Once in I did some anal stuff and edged a few more times before being set the task to have 9 orgasms in 9 different positions. This was a fun finish to the day and using my dildos and vibes and plugs I came on my back, kneeling upright, on all 4s, on my back legs behind my head, sitting, standing, squaring, on my front and doing the splits

Hot fun but I definitely need to fuck!! It’s been 2 days now

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-04-2023, 02:18 PM   #143
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
So I started using some of the new rules I will follow for the year today. Naked at home except for heels. Only wearing micro skirts and dresses and no underwear. I wore my black heels and went on the internet to increase my micro skirt and dress collection by ordering a few. I also threw away a lot of less slutty clothes and most of my underwear but kept a few thongs and bras in case I have to use them for a challenge

I was pretty horny by the time I went to work. I have to wear a white top and a black. Skirt for work and mid thigh is as short as I can got. I did wear a plug and for the first time I wore heels at work. I normally wear flats for comfort but from today it’s heels only

I got comments from colleagues and I was so horny I was wet the whole shift and very flirty with some customers. How we, as mentioned in previous posts my boss kept a close watch and I was unable to take any of the opportunities I wanted, so I left more horny and frustrated

On the way home I was tasked to edge twice. I did the first one in a side street between 2 cars. Didn’t take long to reach the edge. A few people walked by and gave me a funny look but I think they thought I was having a pee. The 2nd I did just before the entrance to my flat which is a secluded yard. No issues there. Outside my flat I had to strip and edge twice more holding the 2nd for a full minute. I did this in the stairwell. It’s an old Victorian terrace building with a restaurant on the ground floor and I’m on the first. There are 2 more floors above me and it was about 6pm so easy to get caught. I was nervous but so horny I jus t did it. Stripped and edged in the stairwell. Luckily no one came but as I’d finished the 2nd and having held it for the minute I did hear the door open at the bottom but I had enough time to get inside.

Once in I did some anal stuff and edged a few more times before being set the task to have 9 orgasms in 9 different positions. This was a fun finish to the day and using my dildos and vibes and plugs I came on my back, kneeling upright, on all 4s, on my back legs behind my head, sitting, standing, squaring, on my front and doing the splits

Hot fun but I definitely need to fuck!! It’s been 2 days now
Great stuff.
How do you travel to work? If possible maybe you could have your work uniform in a bag to change into, and wear a sluttier outfit to and from?
Are you going to do the keeping curtains open rule?
Old 01-04-2023, 04:43 PM   #144
davetheraver

Quote:
. I wore my black heels and went on the internet to increase my micro skirt and dress collection by ordering a few.
Got any links to some of the stuff you've bought?
Old 01-05-2023, 12:04 AM   #145
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So an update from last night. Someone on here read my last report and contacted me to point out that if I was so horny and desperate for cock why not just go out and get fucked. He had a point. So I decided to do this

I put my plug in and put on a coat. I have a coat with a belt that comes to just below my ass. So wearing only this I went out to see what I could find. I got a few looks walking down the high street. I guess it was pretty obvious I didn’t have anything underneath. I ended up walking in to a Tesco City. It was quite busy and I could see a few people checking me out. I was so horny that I was up for anything so I went to the vegetable rack and as luck would have it there was a pretty hot young black guy there. I picked up a cucumber and started to stroke it a bit, he looked at me and I winked. He did a sort of nervous look around then back at me. I said hi and he replied. I wasn’t in the mood for wasting time so I moved closer and said “I’m not wearing anything” then I opened the coat quickly to show him. He looked a bit shocked. But replied “nice”. I asked him if he lived near but he lived in Hounslow so I said my place was just around the corner.

I grabbed his hand and we went out walking quickly towards my place. He paused and said “is this legit?” I said yes and I just wanted a fuck!

At my place I fumbled with the key opened the door and had my coat off before we even got in. I was fucking desperate by now. He closed the door and I pushed him against it, we kissed and I undid his trousers dropped to my knees and took out his cock. A nice 9” thick cock. Mmmmm

I was soon sucking, drooling and throating it, gagging, chocking and making a mess. I was intoxicated and just going mad

“Fuck me hard”.

He responded and Stanton take control and pulled me to the sofa, pushed me on it and opened my legs and just plunged his massive cock right into my soaking pussy. God it felt good and he started to pound my pussy with his massive cock and I was screaming

“Fuck me ass”

He turned me over, pulled out my plug and, my god, the feeling as his cock stretched open my ass. It was amazing. He fucked me. No mercy. He grabbed my hair, called me a slut and fucked me hard.

He amazing stamina and we fucked almost non stop for 3 hours or so. We were both sweating, gasping and exhausted. I was sore and aching, but I came about 3 or 4 times. Fuck he was good

He came over my face in the end with a lovely load. And I sucked him clean.

After he just played with my clit and pussy a bit and then when he was ready he fucked me from behind again. He came a second time in my pussy.

He left at about 3am and I am really exhausted but this is exactly how I want to spend the year!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-05-2023, 07:55 AM   #146
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You are very confident. Might I suggest that perhaps you don't do dares at work if they are watching you that closely. Now would probably be a bad time to be unemployed. Just a thought

Old 01-05-2023, 08:00 AM   #147
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
You are very confident. Might I suggest that perhaps you don't do dares at work if they are watching you that closely. Now would probably be a bad time to be unemployed. Just a thought
Yeah.
And it might be better to use this thread you started as it'll be more accurate going forward. It's also likely to be seen by more active dare givers who might miss the stuff in the story section.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419550
Old 01-05-2023, 09:06 AM   #148
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Yeah.
And it might be better to use this thread you started as it'll be more accurate going forward. It's also likely to be seen by more active dare givers who might miss the stuff in the story section.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419550
Trouble is I don’t want to lose the rest of this thread by moving over to that one. And this is more about the reports than getting the tasks tbh

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-05-2023, 09:10 AM   #149
r0ver
getDare Addict

Fair enough.
I get the sense you get plenty of tasks as it is
Old 01-05-2023, 03:40 PM   #150
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:

So I earned £200 as I got 59 for each client (not the politician as I didn’t do anything). It was an interesting experience to see her at work. Also some quite shocking things people will pay for. It was also frustrating as I spent a lot of time stood or on all 4s. I did enjoy tying the clients up, I got to whip one, and I got my pussy eaten out, but it wasn’t about me, so I can’t complain

I’ll definitely do it again, and it was an interesting night. I missed not getting a good fuck though
Would you ever consider doing other forms of sex work?

Advertisements
Kink Talk