Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-28-2023, 08:37 AM   #1
maxmusterman

Male 27/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any place

27/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any place

Hello! Welcome to my post. (It turned out to be a bit long. I hope that’s ok)

Basics first. I am Nick. I am 27 years old, male and from germany. I am going to lay out what exactly i am looking for first. I will also mention what I am not looking for, that way it is hopefully not misleading in any way so you can stop reading if this is not for you. After that I will go into a bit more detail about myself firstly with my non-kinky side and then about the kink. (Oh and english is not my first language. I apologize for any mistakes, especially since this is a longer text.)

What I am looking for: I am looking for a friend first and foremost. I do not really have anyone to talk about kink with and I just like meeting people in general. I also only like the kink when I am getting along with the person I am doing it with in general. If we are getting along and enjoy talking to each other, I would like to involve kink at some point. I am a switch, although my dominant side is a bit stronger. I have not explored my submissive side all that much, but it is definitely there and I have figured out that I really want to explore it. So ideally, I would like to meet a really cool person to chat with about the kink and anything else, who is also a switch like me and wants to live out both sides of the coin. Although I am fine if you are leaning mostly on the submissive side. How that would look like in practice completely depends on what we both work out. Maybe we switch just in a few sessions every now and then, maybe we set roles for weeks at a time. I am open for anything.

What I am not looking for: While any friendship I form can outlive the kink and hopefully lasts as long as possible, I am not looking for a permanent kink-dynamic. I don’t have a set end date in mind and this would not be on a timer or anything, but personal life will always come before the online kink life. I hope that is understandable and would be understood for your side as well of course. I am also not insisting on this being exclusive. Be active on Kik, be active in your personal life, all is well.

Communication, pictures, videos, Timezones and such: First of all, I will never ask for pictures or videos. I don't really care about that.If we both want to exchange them at some point when we both feel comfortable i would be happy to do so, but if that is something you would never want to do, that’s completely fine. I do like to chat frequently, especially since kink only works for me if there is a personal connection. So ideally you would also enjoy talking outside the kink. I would enjoy to have the possibility of voice calls at some point when the comfort level is high enough, but this is also not a must. You do not have to be in my timezone or near it, but since I like to actively chat I would like you to at least be somewhat compatible with a normal german workday. I have tried communicating only at 4 in the night but that’s not really healthy long-term.

Non-Kinky me:

Before we get to that, a little disclaimer. I believe that while they do not have to match perfectly, our political views should at least get along well. I am leaning so far left I am almost falling over. Capitalism is evil, everyone deserves the same rights and eat the rich. If that’s not for you, we would probably not get along. So I think it's good to make that clear right away.

I don't really care about looks. But just a small description of my physical self: I am male, 27 and 1.84 meters high. I have brown hair (Shorter at the moment) and brown eyes. I am a bit chubby at 95 kilos. I have to start doing more sports, I am sure I'll be working on that. Still I am not the athletic type. Now comes the personality-stuff.

Let’s start with the standart things first. I enjoy talking with my friends. My circle is small but all of them are awesome. I like my pc, reading and all those nice things. I live near the ocean and I love the coast, wind and a bit of rain and cold. I adore humor. We all have to laugh about ourselves and with each other. There is no ego in this. Communication and empathy are key, especially since this is supposed to also be a kinky thing.
My two more specific passions are tabletop roleplays and history. History is simple, I just find it fascinating. I could talk a lot about that but I will spare you for now. Dungeons & Dragons would be the most well known example for a tabletop roleplay. But I like learning new systems apart from that. I run two groups right now and am playing in one myself. I have been involved in this hobby for about three years now and I have found it to be a perfect creative outlet. I love creating worlds and stories as well as experiencing the creativity of others. Since I also love fantasy and science fiction, it’s a perfect match.

In the adult world i am currently aiming to become a kindergarten teacher. I love social works and after trying and failing to go to university to become a teacher, this road is equally awesome.

Our interests do not have to match at all of course. But if you think roleplay sucks and history is for losers, we might not get along.

Kinky me

I will start by describing what I have found important in past experiences. Then I will list a few things I love as both Sub and Dom and I will end with a bit more specific descriptions of myself in both roles. I have been involved with kink online for about 5-6 years now. I read about different experiences and made my own. What I am trying to say is that I know nothing and never will, that everyone is different and that I do not claim to be an expert on anything. If I use words like Kinks, likes, names for things and so on, those are just my interpretations of those words. I know as much as Jon Snow. I am writing this in my PJs with a smile and a laugh and not with a serious face wearing a suit. So let’s get into it.

What is important to me when being Kinky?: Obviously consent. Trust and communication. Time and mutual understanding. I want to talk before doing anything. I want to have safewords and aftercare. I want to hopefully understand the person I am being kinky with. I want everyone to be comfortable enough to speak up if anything is wrong. There can not be too much talk. I will always tend to go slow and I would be asking if everything is alright a lot. I believe that a dynamic of any kind develops over time, even if it's not a permanent one and both people are switching. Even if it is a more casual one. I would appreciate it if your views are similar. Now onto the naughty bits, starting with my clear limits. I am not going to go into detail there. They are limits. But I am happy to talk about them more later if you are interested.

My Limits as a submissive (As in: I will not do this to myself): Any bodily fluids. Anal. Too much pain (Pain does not really do much for me), Anything illegal. Anything public where there would be any chance of being caught, Involving other people outside of getdare, I will not send any pictures with my face and without it only after getting comfortable, Age play, anything permanent And probably more I have not discovered yet.

My Limits as a dominant (As in: I will not do this to others): Scat, Too much Urine (Involving it a bit would be fine, but it's not my favorite. Focusing on it would be a no.), Age play, Degradation based on Racism or Ableism. (Degradation based on sexism is something we could talk about, although while I am very much fine with involving degradation, I prefer to not focus on the sexist parts of it.), Anything public involving the risk of being caught, Anything that would draw blood or leave permanent marks and involving others outside of Getdare (Although this could be talked about. This is not about me not wanting you to be active in your offline life. Knock yourself out, it's about my instructions causing social damage. That's not something I can do.)

What do I enjoy as both Sub and Dom?: I have a few things that are just universally arousing for me. I am going to list them and try to give a small description as to why I like it. I would call these my favorites. Now you do not need to have the same favorites. But it would be cool if you at least also enjoy them somewhat. If these are not your thing at all, we might not work out on the kinky side.

- Humor: Humor and kink go hand in hand for me. This is about enjoying ourselves. I want to laugh and have fun, I want to banter and tease. I want to laugh at myself when a task I tell someone to do doesn't work as intended. That does not mean I am taking everything lightly. Kink can be serious. I enjoy power exchange, protocol and rules. A punishment can be serious as can be consequences and commands. But it is important to me to always remember that I am doing this for fun and because I enjoy it, even if for example the rules within a dynamic are taken seriously. When I was in the role of the dominant person in the past I always thought of it as giving the submissive person a clear framework of rules in which we then both have fun, banter a bit and all that.

- Control: I believe this is what most things come down to for me. I love taking control or giving it up. Someone is in charge. I love rules, following and giving orders, the feeling that one person is deciding what’s happening. Protocol and a few ground rules are also part of this.

- Orgasm control: Woo our first specific kink. I just love it. Denial, teasing, edging. Both denying someone and being denied. It would be cool if you at least also enjoy this somewhat.

- A bit of banter: I do not think I would call myself a “Brat tamer”, whatever that is exactly. But I like a bit of back and forth. I enjoy teasing a lot, I enjoy it when the person I am being kinky with has a personality and attitude. It is possible to be obedient or dominant without losing the humor and sarcasm.

Those are my big three. Now let’s dive a bit into role-specific things. I will keep these as short notes, just to give you an idea. (This is long enough already). I am happy to chat about any of these.

What i enjoy as a submissive specifically:
- I have only started to explore my submissive side a year ago, and never really intensely. THere is much to be discovered.
- My submissive side is more playful and less “Deep”. It’s hard to describe. I have felt like I am “In the zone” more as a dominant than as a submissive.
- I like it when the dominant person has fun with it. I like being “bullied” a little.
- I wanna be denied.
- Pain does not do too much for me.
- I like following rules
- I enjoy being made to feel powerless. I finished a task almost perfectly but you find a small mistake to make me do it all over again? I am melting.
- I like it when the dominant person is being mean to me. Probably similar to being bullied. but it also just means rules or tasks in general. I like to feel like I am there for someone else's amusement.
- And probably many more. Let’s explore together!

What i enjoy as a dominant specifically:
- I Have been exploring my dominant side for about 6 years now. There is still much to be discovered.
- I like to be mean and teasing a lot. Although rules are rules, it has to be fair.
- I enjoy making my submissive partner feel desperate. For something, not only orgasms. I think I would call myself a bit of a sadist.
- I enjoy setting up rules and a certain degree of protocol. But not too much, just enough.
- I love my submissive to be creative. If you find a sneaky way out of a conundrum or make a good joke, I shall be merciful. Well, most of the time.
- A few specific kinks: Pain, Degradation/Humiliation (Although not too much), predicaments, bondage, non-sexual tasks and commands, clothing control, schedules and small things that work as little reminders. (Also, anything not listed here or in my limits is something i probably enjoy if you are into it. I am happy to try most things.)
- I like to say yes and praise my submissive. That’s just as good as being mean. I also like to work on small goals and such.
- And much more to be discovered. I also tend to adapt to the person I am being kinky with.

Well, that was long and hopefully not too much of a ramble. If you are still here, thank you for taking the time to read all that. If you are not interested, please just have a lovely day. If you have read all that and you think we might get along, I would love to hear from you. In that case I would appreciate it if you could send me a small personal message here on Getdare. just tell me a bit about yourself, maybe why you liked my ad. After that, I would prefer switching to something that makes cheating easier. I am open for whatever you prefer there. Kik, Discord, Skype, anything else. Have a nice day!
Old 03-29-2023, 06:54 PM   #2
nivel51

I read your whole ad (that was impressive) and at the end I realize that you are looking for a female.. lol

30 - Male - Gay - Switch
Kik: nivel51
telegram: nivel51

Likes: Inspection, Striping, Forfeits, Posing, Rating, Chastity, Workout, spanking, chatting.
Dislikes: hard pain, shaving, public, anal, long tasks, nipple play.
Limits: Face, Blackmail, Family, Illegal, Poo, crossdressing, blood, social suicide.
Old 03-30-2023, 08:51 AM   #3
maxmusterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivel51 View Post
I read your whole ad (that was impressive) and at the end I realize that you are looking for a female.. lol
Aw dang. Sorry that happened. But thank you for your time and kind words. I appreciate both.

Likes and Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94065
Old 05-02-2023, 05:44 AM   #4
maxmusterman

Don't mind me, just giving this a little bump. I'd still be happy to meet people.

Likes and Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94065

Advertisements
Kink Talk