Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > Humiliation and Degradation Den

Old 03-26-2023, 03:12 PM   #1
pantsman

Default Wanting to try panties

Hi

I’ve been wondering for a while now what it’s like to wear panties, any tips on what style would be best to try?

Thank you

Limits: Urine / poo, Permanent, Family/Friends, Soap, Extreme Pain, personal information, showing face

Last edited by pantsman; 03-26-2023 at 03:41 PM.
pantsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 07:52 AM   #2
Beatrice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsman View Post
Hi

I’ve been wondering for a while now what it’s like to wear panties, any tips on what style would be best to try?

Thank you
From a purely functional point of view, I would say they are better than men's underwear. Only applies to ones that have no lace. Panties with lace or full on lace are hit or miss. Some have incredibly soft lace while others are rough, feeling almost like rope. For me it's impossible to tell the lace apart just by looking at it. I need to touch it.

Panties are thinner at the front than men's underwear letting your junk breathe. There are some especially thin panties made out of thin microfiber fabric found under names such as easy microfiber, light microfiber, ultralight microfiber etc. Microfiber, unlike cotton, is very silky and stretchy. I prefer microfiber in general over cotton and lace. I highly recommend it.

I recommend starting with a hiphugger/ hipster (same thing, different name) style. They are wider on the sides than the classic ones. No lace at first or it might be uncomfortable. Do try a classic, brazilian (semi thong) and thong. See which works best for you. If you go for a brazilian style, make sure they have no elastic on the backside or they will be a pain. Boyshort style looks weird. I haven't tried them.

Don't be a cheapskate. You don't need super expensive 50 dollar panties, but don't get them from the dollar store either. If I would know what stores you have available I could pick something. Take a look at these https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96778 You want something like numbers 3 and 5. Thin microfiber. 1, 2, 4 and 8 are made from cotton. 4 is also a bit loose on the lower elastic (don't know how clear it is from the picture). Number 6 are "invisible" which means all the sewing is done on the inside and they have no elastic. They can be mildly annoying. 7 is a big no for beginners because of that lace in the crotch area. 8 is a pack, don't buy packs at first.

For me personally, they also make me feel girly and horny. I love crossdressing. I have been doing it for a long time. But this is on the subjective side.

TLDR:
  1. They feel great, much better than men's underwear
  2. Microfiber fabric (the thinner the better)
  3. NO lace
  4. NO packs of panties
  5. Hiphugger/ hipster style (same thing)
  6. Don't be super cheap

Last edited by Beatrice.; 04-27-2023 at 08:05 AM.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk