Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
moonmoon

Default Avatar the Last Airbender

It is a kid TV show. Has anyone seen it? Shouldn't Zuko and Katara be together?
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

I've watched it. I'm a huge fan. I'm super excited about the Legend of Korra.

My response to that last comment is simply this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJcrxQd6N4

Skip to 2:23 for the relevant question. Or watch the whole thing. It is interesting information about the series, and it's an interview with the creators, which is always fun.

Also, Kataang forever!
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I like the Zuko and Katara pairing way better but I am rather biased in that xD But yes, I loved the series and wish there had been more to it than there was.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
Midnight
getDare Sweetheart

Location: When I'm in one location, I'll let you know. Doubt that will be any time soon. (Thanks work!)

I love this show to death but I have to sadly disagree with the Zutara shipping. While I have no problems with them being friends, I feel Zuko needs to be with Mai (I'm sure there's plenty of fun they can have with her weapons), and Katara needs to be with Aang.

Just quiet and guarded.

Be careful when you talk to me...you never know which personality wants to play.

You can message for whatever. I'm open to conversation. Anything else...well, you saw the little memo about the many personality...it also applies to moods.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:29 AM   #5
moonmoon

Default Avatar

Really? I think Mai is a little boring, or maybe it is just because she acts bored. I think they should have had another season of avatar. My favorite character is Zuko
Old 10-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #6
Midnight
getDare Sweetheart

Location: When I'm in one location, I'll let you know. Doubt that will be any time soon. (Thanks work!)

Bryan Konietzko and Michael DiMartino are doing Avatar: Legen of Korra which takes place 70 years in the future.

My favorite character is Azula. It's really weird too because when I watched the series the first time, I hated the bitch, but after I watched teh end, I felt really bad and then I just sort of fell in love with her (not literally but you know what I mean I'm sure).

As far as Mai goes, I think having someone who understands Zuko really sets a pair for me. I'm all about the emotional and mental state but physicallity comes into play.

Just quiet and guarded.

Be careful when you talk to me...you never know which personality wants to play.

You can message for whatever. I'm open to conversation. Anything else...well, you saw the little memo about the many personality...it also applies to moods.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #7
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't even see the Zuko/Mai pairing for a while. I mean, personally, I like Zuko as being a lone bad ass. I like that he isn't inherently evil, and he is very conflicted throughout every season of avatar. I like the Zuko/Iroh buddy cop comedy thing they have going on throughout the series. Girls just get in the way of Uncle ruining Zuko's cool.

Please excuse my confused 2 am sleepless avatar post above.

Zutara vs. Kataang is not important. What is important is who Korra ends up with. Or who Princess Bubblegum ends up with (it should totally be Marceline).
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Bryan Konietzko and Michael DiMartino are doing Avatar: Legen of Korra which takes place 70 years in the future.
But it won't be the saaaame! lol there won't be zuko or aang and if there is they would be super old

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #9
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Avatar the Last Air Bender is my favorite cartoon series!

And whatever the reason, Aang and Katar SHOULD NOT HAVE SEX!!! That's it! It's better to have sex with momo or apa than with that little kid.

My opinion is Katara and prince Zuko should have been married. But the story sucks at the end by having a kissing seen of Katara and aang. Yucks! He is shorter than her too
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
moonmoon

I know! It looks so weird when katara and aang kiss
Old 06-29-2012, 01:19 AM   #11
lkjhgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmoon View Post
It is a kid TV show. Has anyone seen it? Shouldn't Zuko and Katara be together?
zutara rules!!!!!!!!!
lkjhgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:23 AM   #12
lkjhgf

-.-' zuko is taller than katara.....
lkjhgf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk