Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2023, 05:08 AM   #1
Trixi

Default 22F asking for dares

Hey! I would like to ask you to give me some (dice) dares especially about insertion or object fucking. I'm horny nearly all the time and sometimes cum too early while masturbating because I can't stand the frustration too long.
I will report back of course and if you don't like my report, feel free to punish me in a way you think would fit.

Unfortunatelly I only have the most basic household objects at home at the moment (bottles in different sizes, pens, toothbrush, toothpase, kitchen objects,...)

Likes: Object fucking, metronome dares, insertion, different sensations, mild - moderate pain, pussy stretching,...
Dislikes but I would do: Anal, lasting pain, period, orgasm denial
Limits: public, piss, messy, atm, taking pictures, writing on my body, electricity...
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 08:02 AM   #2
tnylocked

A dice dare using your metronome for timing, total of four rolls.
Add the first two rolls together. Multiply by ten. That is the tempo you must rub your clit for with your toothbrush. Total time is the two next dice rolls added together in minutes. If you either go out of rhythm, or orgasm during toothbrush play, you must complete the exercise again after covering your toothbrush with toothpaste. In that case, you must continue no matter what, at that rhythm until your time is finished.
Old 12-08-2023, 08:39 AM   #3
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnylocked View Post
A dice dare using your metronome for timing, total of four rolls.
Add the first two rolls together. Multiply by ten. That is the tempo you must rub your clit for with your toothbrush. Total time is the two next dice rolls added together in minutes. If you either go out of rhythm, or orgasm during toothbrush play, you must complete the exercise again after covering your toothbrush with toothpaste. In that case, you must continue no matter what, at that rhythm until your time is finished.
I did ist and it was way more intense than I thought it would...
I had a 4 and a 3 for the pace - 70ppm
And a 1 and a 2 for the time - 3 Minutes

At first I was a little bit unhappy because I thought that this would be easy... But I didn't expect the toothbrush to be this harsh on my clit... Even without toothpaste
But I made it and stayed ind tempo the whole time without having an orgasm... But I really had to fight to make it throught (i really didn't want to do the punishment with the toothpaste in one go... That would have been a torture)
Luckily my clit isn't that sore now as I thought it would be during the dare

Thank you! It was an interesting and fun experience (at least after finishing)

Limits: public, body writing, pee, scat, pictures

Objects: just the most basic household objects
Old 12-08-2023, 02:23 PM   #4
Twisted#1

Play this for an hour. Get an array of objects that you can use to insert into your pussy
Set a metronome at 30 bpm. You will either spank your ass, spank your pussy, or fuck your pussy/ass to the beat
Roll a six sided dice every minute, that is how many bpm you add to the metronome.
If you insert an object into your pussy, you may either slow the metronome down by a dice roll or pause the game for 1 minute

Play for the full hour, you may remove the objects from your pussy at the end of the hour. What objects you use to insert is up to you
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 02:56 PM   #5
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Play this for an hour. Get an array of objects that you can use to insert into your pussy
Set a metronome at 30 bpm. You will either spank your ass, spank your pussy, or fuck your pussy/ass to the beat
Roll a six sided dice every minute, that is how many bpm you add to the metronome.
If you insert an object into your pussy, you may either slow the metronome down by a dice roll or pause the game for 1 minute

Play for the full hour, you may remove the objects from your pussy at the end of the hour. What objects you use to insert is up to you
Do you mean, that i should keep the objects inside and add other objects? Or are those the objects i should fuck myself with? Sorry, I'm not sure how you mean this exactly

Old 12-08-2023, 03:05 PM   #6
Twisted#1

You can use the objects to fuck yourself, once to many are in your pussy to keep to the pace of the metronome you will likely need to stop fucking yourself leave them in and keep to the metronome beam either with spanking or fucking your ass
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 02:29 AM   #7
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
You can use the objects to fuck yourself, once to many are in your pussy to keep to the pace of the metronome you will likely need to stop fucking yourself leave them in and keep to the metronome beam either with spanking or fucking your ass

That sounds pretty interesting and challenging! I'll do it within the next days and will report here

Any other dares someone wants do make me do? I would prefer shorter ones which i could do between my study sessions

Old 12-09-2023, 12:12 PM   #8
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixi View Post
Hey! I would like to ask you to give me some (dice) dares especially about insertion or object fucking. I'm horny nearly all the time and sometimes cum too early while masturbating because I can't stand the frustration too long.
I will report back of course and if you don't like my report, feel free to punish me in a way you think would fit.

Unfortunatelly I only have the most basic household objects at home at the moment (bottles in different sizes, pens, toothbrush, toothpase, kitchen objects,...)

Likes: Object fucking, metronome dares, insertion, different sensations, mild - moderate pain, pussy stretching,...
Dislikes but I would do: Anal, lasting pain, period, orgasm denial
Limits: public, piss, messy, atm, taking pictures, writing on my body, electricity...
I've used metronomes for dares before but this is the first time I've seen someone specifically ask for one.

Here's two for you.

Task 1.
Get a bottle that will challenge your hole. Now get 4 more bottles each bigger than it. Number 1 to 5 from smallest to biggest.

Roll a d4 for metronome settings.
1 - 30 bpm
2 - 60 bpm
3 - 90 bpm
4 - 120 bpm

Roll a 2d6 for which item to use 1 is the thinnest and 5 is the thickest.

If you roll:
2 or 12 use bottle number 1
3 or 11 use bottle number 2
4 or 10 use bottle number 3
5 or 9 use bottle number 4
6 or 8 use bottle number 5
7 - tally them up and reroll.

Once after you roll for the item to use roll for the speed of the metronome. Fuck your pussy at that speed for 2 minutes then stop and roll for another set.

Keep this up until either you've used all of the metronome speeds 3 times or you've used each bottle twice.

You will do your best not to cum but if you do you've failed but you'll continue until you've met the requirements for stopping.

For each 7 you tallied up you will insert a sharpie into your pussy and keep it there for 20 minutes.

If you cum or cannot fit all the required sharpies in your pussy then you've failed and you need a punishment.

Task 2.
Get a bottle fill it with water, and stick it in the freezer for 2 or 3 hours.
When you're ready to do the task get another bottle and fill it with hot tap water.

Roll a d6 for how many minutes to fuck yourself for.
1 - 30 bpm
2 - 60 bpm
3 - 90 bpm
4 - 120 bpm

Start with the frozen bottle and when you're done re-roll a new set and switch to the hot bottle.

You can stop after you've used each speed setting at least 3 times or the frozen bottle is no longer frozen.

If you cum you've failed and require a punishment.

Enjoy.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 12:18 PM   #9
wanttobebound

get the biggest object you can insert into yourself.

roll a dice - odd number means pussy even means anal
roll another dice - 1-6 indicate how much lube you can put (judge this yourself to what's safe but 1 means less, 2 is more than one etc. till 6 which is as much as you can that would potentially also create a mess. 3 would be the normal amount you put)
roll 2 dice and subtract 1 - set a metronome to this number times 10 beats per minute
roll 10 dice and add - the amount of time you have to do this.
roll 2 dice and add - you have to cum within this time from the beginning. if you cum you choose to stop (or continue if you like that) otherwise you must finish. you cannot cum after this time.

make a detailed report and share how you felt at every moment!

Questions?

Make Me Slap my dick painfully (spam here)

Telegram/ Snapchat - jackfrost1699
Kik- wanttobebound

Send me a picture on either and i will send the same parts back!

Looking for a Dom (F)

Likes: Orgasm Control and Denial, Post Orgasm T., Milking, Cum Eating

Pain/Mark/Anal-wait till 2nd week of jan

Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Anal, personal information, illegal, outside private zone
wanttobebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 03:44 PM   #10
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
I've used metronomes for dares before but this is the first time I've seen someone specifically ask for one.

Here's two for you.

Task 1.
Get a bottle that will challenge your hole. Now get 4 more bottles each bigger than it. Number 1 to 5 from smallest to biggest.

1 - 30 bpm
2 - 60 bpm
3 - 90 bpm
4 - 120 bpm

Roll a 2d6 for which item to use 1 is the thinnest and 5 is the thickest.

If you roll:
2 or 12 use bottle number 1
3 or 11 use bottle number 2
4 or 10 use bottle number 3
5 or 9 use bottle number 4
6 or 8 use bottle number 5
7 - tally them up and reroll.

Once after you roll for the item to use roll for the speed of the metronome. Fuck your pussy at that speed for 2 minutes then stop and roll for another set.

Keep this up until either you've used all of the metronome speeds 3 times or you've used each bottle twice.

You will do your best not to cum but if you do you've failed but you'll continue until you've met the requirements for stopping.

For each 7 you tallied up you will insert a sharpie into your pussy and keep it there for 20 minutes.

If you cum or cannot fit all the required sharpies in your pussy then you've failed and you need a punishment.

Enjoy.
I almost finished dare number 1 now!
It took me very long and wasn't pleasant at all. My pussy was a little sore because of pussy stretching but due to lube this dare was possible with not to much pain.
I had to start with bottle number 4 and 30bpm. Bottle 4 was very big and it wasn't easy to get it in. But once it was in it felt ok.
I probably had all possible combos except for bottle one. I never had to fuck myself with bottle one. Therefore I had to fuck myself with the biggest bottle 8 times. But it felt kinda nice. The last combo I had was the biggest bottle and 120bpm.
I have used all speeds at least 3 times so I was allowed to end the dare. I didn't have an orgasm and i wasn't even close...
Now I'm laying there, filled with 5 pens as i got 5 × the 7

I hope this report is to your liking! And I think that i can handle a speed that is a lot faster

Old 12-09-2023, 11:54 PM   #11
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttobebound View Post
get the biggest object you can insert into yourself.

roll a dice - odd number means pussy even means anal
roll another dice - 1-6 indicate how much lube you can put (judge this yourself to what's safe but 1 means less, 2 is more than one etc. till 6 which is as much as you can that would potentially also create a mess. 3 would be the normal amount you put)
roll 2 dice and subtract 1 - set a metronome to this number times 10 beats per minute
roll 10 dice and add - the amount of time you have to do this.
roll 2 dice and add - you have to cum within this time from the beginning. if you cum you choose to stop (or continue if you like that) otherwise you must finish. you cannot cum after this time.

make a detailed report and share how you felt at every moment!

Questions?

I had an odd number - pussy
3 for Lube
100bpm
34 Minutes
5 Minutes

I started with a normal amount of lube and inserted the Object. It hurt pretty much because I'm still sore. The pain was a bit stronger than yesterday and definitely not pleasant. I started fucking in the tempo and at first it was really painful. But within 3 Minutes I came and I chose to stop. I sort of liked the pain even it wasn't really pleasant.

Old 12-10-2023, 12:19 AM   #12
wanttobebound

thats good to hear! hope next time you choose to continue after you cum

Make Me Slap my dick painfully (spam here)

Telegram/ Snapchat - jackfrost1699
Kik- wanttobebound

Send me a picture on either and i will send the same parts back!

Looking for a Dom (F)

Likes: Orgasm Control and Denial, Post Orgasm T., Milking, Cum Eating

Pain/Mark/Anal-wait till 2nd week of jan

Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Anal, personal information, illegal, outside private zone
wanttobebound is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fucking, insertion, pussy, pussy torture