Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2023, 12:03 AM   #1
Akihisa

Male 27/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place

27/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place

Hello im M27 from Europe and im looking for a new... lets say toy.

Now what im looking for is basicly someone i can have some naughty fun whit on the weekend. Im open to most kinks and the past showed that this might even become a friends whit benifits sort of situation.
I have experience and did almost everything already. Sub/Dom,DD/lG,Slave/Master. I dont mind eitherway aslong as you follow orders i will try to give you a good experience.

Now im not big into rules or Tasks i like to keep it rather natural. This might of course change if i feel like you need it.
We will mostly just have fun and chat,teasing a little and of course some naughtier stuff. Who knows maybe well even play games or watch movies.
Basicly i try to take good care of you if we get along. And dosnt matter what i might say im more then happy to incorperate your kinks and make you enjoy this whole thing aswell.
Though be warned my thing is that i will push you,over time more and more into situations you might not like at first but learn to enjoy them. Of course a no is still a no!

Now important is that i have a GF, she knows about it, shes fine whit it but she wants to stay out of it.

Im bout a 130kg and pretty tall at about 1,92m. I usually wear a short but fluffy "beard" brown hair thats often in an afro style.
I do own lots of toys and i hope you will too. Im not going to discuss my kinks here but here are some turn offs.
Scat,major boodily harm,public(semi is fine),Diapers, Cages,cum denail,hairy just to name a few.

Now something special i also offer a bit of a roleplay thing but not in the regular meaning. What i mean is we will prearrange things and then pretent having a normal conversation.
So instead of this: "Yeah its quiet big" as i try to enter the big toy into me. Its going to be like this: Hey put a dildo into you - Okay... ouch its kinda big but i managed to get it in, feels weird.
Also a fair warning though outside of that "RP" pics and videos are requiered on request.

For the beginning it will basicly be you following orders for my pleasure. But once i found out what makes you tick or we get along well outher things can happen.

Now Girls are obviously prefered but "Femboys" are fine too. I dont mind the Dick but if you have one you do need to have feminine looks for me to enjoy it.
Trans in both directions are also fine.

It aint the best add ive ever wrote but i hope it still gathered your interest. If that is so you can reach me here:

Kik: _Akihisa_
Snap: andrewillias
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk