Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2023, 12:15 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

Welcome to My World
Welcome to My ad.
No Games, No jokes.
This is Me. My Good & Bad.

Basic Info

29 cis male
Proud Black Nerd King
I am a Master. Thru & Thru
I'm here because I cannot live without the idea of M/s in my life. I was made, crafted to be a Master. With nearly 10 years of online experience and a very eager mind for kink. I am more than ready for a long-term relationship and dynamic.

The Dynamic

As i stated, I wish for a 24/7, TPE Master/slave dynamic. I want to be in control of you as my slave as much as possible: How and when you eat, when you go to the bathroom, what you wear or don't wear and much more. Obviously, as my slave, your objective will be to serve and obey. Your priority will be your master's satisfaction and gratification. Your purpose will be to please and pleasure your master to your fullest. And if I'm lucky, you will learn to worship me as a king, the way I, not so secretly, crave to be.
Within the dynamic, I will train and teach you to be the best slave you can be. My job as your master will be to guide and mold you into perfection. That means; rules, tasks, punishments, and rewards. My purest desire in this dynamic, other than selfish satisfaction and pleasure, is to care for and train my slave. As much as this is about me, this is just as much about you.

What to expect.

I want to train my slave into perfection. The best version of herself. As a slave, a submissive, and as a partner. I will push you and test you as much as you can take. I will break you down in order to build you up again. I hopes to build the dream dynamic for the both of us.
You will follow a set list of rules and expectations. (for example, everyday, you must in some way edge yourself for no less than 5 times. NO orgasms without express permission.)
There will be, at the least, 3 daily tasks to complete and report on. (pics not required, but preferred.)
Lots of special activities and roleplays to enjoy and quite a few depraved fantasies and kinks to try. Yours and mine.

As my slave, you will be my fetish slut. I've got many, many kinks and fetishes I'd love to try and play with, and I'll use you to fulfill them. I can be quite the cruel and selfish taskmaster at times. Like when you deserve a harsher hand for your failures or just simply for my own sadistic fun.
And in the end, I want to wrap a special collar around your neck so I and any who sees know that you are owned and mine, just as you will know I am your one true master.

Please, please know, that under all of my most dominating and aggressive tendencies as a master, under all of that, I really like to please and see you contented in your place. I cannot enjoy or be happy if you are not enjoying or happy. If I think even for a moment that you are uncomfortable or not enjoying the dynamic, I will stop immediately. I truly believe the submission is given. So if you enjoy the things I described above, then we will work out splendidly. I will work hard to deserve and be worthy of the submission you choose to give to me.

What I offer

In return for your companionship, I offer the same, companionship. As much as you serve and service me, I will do my best to return the favor. In return for your submission, I promise to try my earnest to provide an unforgettable experience and as much fun and excitement as I can offer. As your master, i can offer structure and discipline. Rules to follow and a purpose to strive to, so long as you are dedicated. If there is something you are interested in and want to try, I'll give it my best shot to give it to you or help you achieve it. I will try my hardest to be just as perfect a master and dom as perfect a slave and sub I will train you to be. I can't always offer gifts or sugars, but what I can give is, in my mind, much more substantial.

Light to moderate pain, slight torture(nipple, breast, pussy), bindings, Sensory play, body worship, bimbofication, CNC, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking(bare handed, , wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.

Dislikes
Ageplay, pushing to extremes, being ignored, messy, full public exposure.

Limits
Blood, needles, knives, scat, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family.

Requirements

I'm not super picky about what you look like, however I'm not very attracted to black girls, Im sorry.
Must be over 21. Anything under is a no go.
I'm open to a long distance thing and if we click, who knows. I'm in the Eastern US, if you're near, I'd love to hook up.
Must be eager to learn and serve.
MUST BE SERIOUS. NO Ghosts or Bots allowed.
You can be a bit of a brat but not a super bitch brat. (I like a bit of a challenge but not a war for respect and obedience)
Must be attentive and willing to spend a lot of time with this. (Won't ask anything unreasonable. Just as much time you can give)
Must be loyal and devoted to the training and your duties.
Creativity is major plus.
Share what you like with me. I want to know how to please and be a great master for you.
Sexting and roleplays are a must for online relationships and dynamics
If you're interested in talking or want to know more feel free to message or comment.

If you're want to apply.
Messages should have:
Name(real or a chosen slave name)
Fav Task or Experience
Fantasy or Kink you most want to try
What part of the ad did you enjoy most
And whatever else you want to share
Old 05-09-2023, 12:22 PM   #2
HornedRimedGlasses

Still searching. To keep this ad alive, if you read it and find it interesting. Please reply.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Old 05-10-2023, 02:27 PM   #3
kinkgirlargentina

Hello, I have sent you a private message and hoping to talk more.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk