Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-24-2021, 09:01 PM   #31
Unkownuser

Make an icecream party in your panties. Place down icecream and strawberry syrup into it until you fill your pantie up. Then get cake and rub it all over the inside of your bra and underwear. for the forfeit make sure you clean yourself with your hair as best as possible before taking a shower. During the shower be sure to wash your hair last.

Get 6 messy item and 1 extra forfeit
strawberry Sause
Honey
Jam
Cake
Syrup
milk
nude
PM dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94013
obedience app controlled by Miss Maid
Female bodied
kik unkownuserpage

Last edited by Unkownuser; 08-24-2021 at 09:37 PM.
Unkownuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 09:12 PM   #32
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Unknown user, please make sure you remember to post a dare for the person above you.

For your task, it’s a spa day.
Make yourself a bath. Soak in it and give your hair a soak in the milk.
Get a white cake. Using the syrup, Jam, strawberry sauce, and honey give yourself a makeover. Push your face into the cake and see how well your face “makeup” turned out. If it looks decent, spend the rest of the time relaxing. If it doesn’t though, spend the next 20 minutes making yourself a strawberry blonde by mixing the leftover sauce and honey into your hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashi3 View Post
I'm up for a little revenge after making my poor hair suffer like that last round...

You will wear your tightest pair of boxers and socks, only. Fill both up with jam and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Then take a stick of partially melted butter and smear it all over you bare chest and rub it into your hair. Jerk off, and you can only wash after you cum.

I spun 3 messy items + forfeit
Ice Cream, Strawberry Syrup, and Cake (they go together so well...)
Bra and Panties

I’d though I have some fun:

For this dare tie up your hair into a ponytail or thick enough at the end so it’s brush like. Fill a bowl with the syrup. Place a scoop of ice cream in the front of your panties. That’s going to be you “timer”. Using one hand to rub the ice cream scoop around, the other must take your hair and dip it into the syrup and start painting your body. You have until the ice cream melts to cover your skin/use all the syrup.

If you succeed, you get wash up and then get to eat a piece of cake and ice creams as your prize.

If you fail, place a scoop of ice cream in each bra cup and one in back of your panties. On your knees, bend down so your face in inches above the cake and give yourself a set of 30 spanking, each time shoving your face in the cake well.

As your additional forfeit: Once complete, you must wipe off the cake and syrup on your face and skin with your hair. Of course once you do, you’ll get to clean up. Stuff your hair into a shower cap, but first add any leftover ice cream. You have to completely clean off your body in the shower with soap and water first, before being allowed to wash your hair.

I had to make the most of it because man did I spin bad:
6 messy items + extra forfeit.
3 eggs, whipped cream, oatmeal/porridge, chocolate sauce x2, honey.
Costume.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-24-2021 at 09:24 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 07:48 AM   #33
ashi3

Omg, thanks for the dare! I have to buy some cake and strawberry sauce first, but I can't wait to do it. PM me if you want me to give a report...

Now, it's time for a little (or big) payback. Firstly, you will put on your girliest costume (maid outfit or similar would be nice) and a diaper. If you have a wig, please coat the inside with honey before putting it on. If you don't, then a makeshift wig of toilet paper secured to your head with honey will work, too.

Now that you have your costume on, you need to pour one bottle of chocolate sauce down the front of your diaper and fill up the back with whipped cream. Put the oatmeal in a bucket. Line up the three eggs on the floor and sit on them to try to crack them. You only get one chance to crack all of the eggs. If all three crack, congratulations! Give yourself a spa treatment with the oatmeal, pouring it down and over your clothes and rubbing it all over your skin and "hair".

If any of the eggs do not crack, you need to do the number of the eggs still intact x 10 number of head dunks into the oatmeal before you pour and rub it all over yourself. So, if one egg is intact that is 10 head dunks, 2 eggs 20, or 3 eggs if you miss them all 30.

Finally, for your forfeit you may get cleaned up only after you fill the back of your diaper with the other bottle of chocolate syrup and wash everything else except your diaper and the contents inside. And I mean everything. You may not take off your diaper until both your body and the mess you made from the dare are completely clean.

Hope you enjoy my very sweet taste of revenge

Now, I was hoping to stay clean for once, but I rolled Messy 2 Items.

Those items are jam and honey.

Personal choice for the clothes I will be wearing.

Hates to get punished, but loves the attention

Likes: roleplay, humiliation, risky, clothing/hair control, bondage, master/slave, hairplay, spanking, cum, pet play, vaginal insertion, fisting, water, ice
Dislikes (for punishment only): messy, pain, edging, clothing destruction
Limits: permanent, pics, scat, piss, public, diapers
ashi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 02:21 PM   #34
dii12345678
Distinguished Member

I am afraid that you are going to get messy (and maybe a bit sticky) :P

I want you to massage that honey into your hair and then pour the whole tub of jam down your underwear! :P You can sit with it on your head/ pants for 30 minutes! :P

I got messy 4 items with a forfeit.

I got jam, 3 eggs, cake and syrup for my items.

Lastly, I got Boxers only.

Likes: Humilation (private), PM Dares, food denial, messy dares, pointless dares (e.g. corner time/ lines), light pain,

Limits, Backmail, too much pain, needles, anything public, body fluids

My PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93823
dii12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:32 AM   #35
Victoria85
getDare Devil

As you were so generous for the person above you with a nice extended dare, I will grant you the same honor.

Crack the 3 eggs on top of your head and spray the jam and syrup all over your body. Now kneel on the cake in the corner, you will stay there for 30 minutes, thinking about how the next dare you give in this thread can be a bit bigger. Once the 30 minutes are up, you have to eat the cake from the floor.
Once the cake is eaten you are free to clean up.

I spun:
Get Messy 4 items + Extra Forfeit
Ketchup, Honey, Ice cream, Chocolate Sauce
1p Swimsuit
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 10:33 PM   #36
MessFanatic

Dump the honey in your hair then tape the legholes up and dumb 3 scoops of ice cream in and top with chocolate syrup and ketchup like chocolate and strawberry syrup for an ice cream sundae

Are you serious! For me I got 6 messy items and a forfeit I rolled
Whipped cream
Ice cream
Ketchup
Mayo
Chocolate syrup
And 3 eggs

And I rolled swim shorts for clothing!

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 11:20 PM   #37
Messywedgie69

Start off by using the ketchup as shampoo, and then spread mayo over your whole face. After that cover the rest of your body in the chocolate syrup. Then put the whipped cream, ice cream and eggs (uncracked) in the shorts. For the forfeit, Give yourself a permanent wedgie (or shoulder wedgie if you can), and keep it in until the eggs have all cracked. If you don’t want to have them uncracked then put them in without the shells and keep the wedgie in for an hour.

I also got 6 messy items + a forfeit
Mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, bbq sauce, 3 eggs, and syrup
And for clothing I have to do it naked

Likes: pissplay, messy, wedgies, swirlies, humiliation, toilet dares, bodywriting, degrading names, role play, some spit, petplay, unfair punishments

Dislikes: hidden public, piss drinking, anal, sleep dares, line writing

Limits: family, public, loud, illegal, extreme pain, blood, hard anal, pics, vids, scat, denial, long lasting edging
My bdsmtest.org results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/y5hBSbwd

Last edited by Messywedgie69; 08-26-2021 at 11:25 PM.
Messywedgie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 06:16 PM   #38
MessFanatic

You will have some mayo shampoo followed by yogurt bbq sauce and mustard on your belly and private’s , be sure to mix it together well, then cover the red of your body in syrup and smash the eggs on your head. Stay like this for an hour and then you may clean up

I somehow got 6 items and punishment again so this might be my last one for a bit so make it good!!
My items are
3 eggs, ice cream, mustard, whipped cream, mayo
I rolled personal choice for clothing so will be doing with nothing on since that has the least amount of cleanup

Old 08-28-2021, 06:54 PM   #39
Messywedgie69

Start off by mixing the mustard and mayo together. Then pie yourself in the face with the mixture. After that crack 2 eggs on the top on your forehead and 1 on your head. Then put the ice cream and whipped cream on the ground and sit on it for 15 minutes. Once your done sitting put the whipped cream and icecream that stayed on the ground on your head and stay like that for another 5 minutes. Once done you can clean up

I got one item and a punishment
Yogurt for the item and boxers only for clothing
Please make the punishment wedgie themed, swirly themed, or both!

Likes: pissplay, messy, wedgies, swirlies, humiliation, toilet dares, bodywriting, degrading names, role play, some spit, petplay, unfair punishments

Dislikes: hidden public, piss drinking, anal, sleep dares, line writing

Limits: family, public, loud, illegal, extreme pain, blood, hard anal, pics, vids, scat, denial, long lasting edging
My bdsmtest.org results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/y5hBSbwd
Messywedgie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 08:02 AM   #40
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Pout yogurt over your face and hair, then pull your boxers up into a shoulder wedgie. You can only wash the yogurt off by giving yourself swirlies, and you can't remove the wedgie until the yogurt is removed.

I rolled get messy 2 items + 1 extra forfeit

Yoghurt
Strawberry Sauce

Boxers only

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 02:20 PM   #41
MessFanatic

Dump the yogurt in the front of your underwear and on top of your head with strawberry syrup on top of both and make sure to mix it in well. Leave for at least an hour and make sure to edge 10 times during the hour

I got 5 +forfeit
Salad dressing (I’ll be using ranch)
BBQ sauce
Chocolate syrup
3 eggs
Whipped cream
And rolled no clothing for clothing portion

Make it creative please and don’t forget punishment!!

Old 09-03-2021, 05:47 PM   #42
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 09-03-2021, 06:08 PM   #43
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

1 messy item
Salad dressing
And a speedo

Pour the whole bottle of salad dressing in the speedo, you must sleep In it or wear it for a full day from the time you wake up to when you go to bed, flip a coin to determine which. Not required but a report on your experience would be appreciated
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 02:48 AM   #44
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Put on the speedo and fill it with salad dressing. Now roll around in it for 5 minutes before cleaning up.

Get Messy 5 items + Extra Forfeit (Bolded as last time people forgot it)
Mayonnaise, Honey, BBQ Sauce, Oil, Jam
1 piece Swimsuit
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 07:06 AM   #45
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

before you put on the swimsuit, oil your whole body
cover your balls with mayonnaise,
and your penis with BBQ Sauce