Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-12-2019, 04:05 PM   #1
JnAO

Default Taste in a casual jogger.

Hello all. I have been jogging in sports bra and running shorts for the past week in commando (except for the sports bra). It has been quite alright so far, people tend not to mind me and I am a little more confident than before. Apart from that, I have been conditioning my mindset to cater myself more for the public than my personal pleasure.

While this is a small step, it got me curious about people's tastes and preferences when they see a women jogging. I hope to learn from this and maybe find a balance to be less an eyesore for the public.

I have prepared some questions and I hope you can help me out. Also, I am still a learner and will appreciate any form of feedback/critiques, especially on points that I missed. Thanks a lot for your time and patience!
  1. What do you like about a women running?
  2. Which body parts do you first look at when she runs?
  3. What is preference of fashion for a female runner? What about shoes? Towels? Hair? Should she wear make up when running?
  4. Do you mind if you see a women running in skirts with occasional flashes? How would you react to it?
  5. Will you confront her if indecent exposure is not appropriate, considering that minors/involuntarily people are present in a public space?
  6. Do you prefer a women running normally or one that runs to attract attention? Why?
  7. Do you have any preference about her drying off her sweat? Or maybe a sequence where she should dry first?
  8. Where do you prefer to see a women run? A beach? Or maybe through the streets? Park?
  9. If she looks at you, what sort of expression do you wish she would do? Maybe a wink? Or a smile?
  10. What is the most annoying thing about a female jogger?
  11. Do you prefer a kinkish runner to wear a toy? Why? If so, what toy would you like her to wear?
  12. Do you think the toy should be hinted? Why? And if so, how do you like to be hinted?
  13. Without restrictions/limitations, how would you want to see a women running? Why?
  14. Special: For hikes under 500m, considering that the climate is ideal, are your taste similar or you would prefer a different set up?

Last edited by JnAO; 09-12-2019 at 04:08 PM.
JnAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:19 PM   #2
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Hello all. I have been jogging in sports bra and running shorts for the past week in commando (except for the sports bra). It has been quite alright so far, people tend not to mind me and I am a little more confident than before. Apart from that, I have been conditioning my mindset to cater myself more for the public than my personal pleasure.

While this is a small step, it got me curious about people's tastes and preferences when they see a women jogging. I hope to learn from this and maybe find a balance to be less an eyesore for the public.

I have prepared some questions and I hope you can help me out. Also, I am still a learner and will appreciate any form of feedback/critiques, especially on points that I missed. Thanks a lot for your time and patience!
So, I'm going to be candid about it and I hope this helps
    For me, especially if I'm jogging behind, it's got to be the rhythmic movement of the butt, sway of the hips and the hair! And if I'm running in the opposite direction, and you're going to be wearing tights, definitely the 'v' that form near the crotch. And cameltoes. Cameltoes are awesome
    Legs and butt/breasts (depending on orientation I guess)
  3. What is preference of fashion for a female runner? What about shoes? Towels? Hair? Should she wear make up when running?
    That would really depend. Personally, nothing like jogging tights and a training bra. Or maybe a tshirt over the bra. I don't understand the question about shoes, but yeah, shoes would probably make sense. No opinion on towels. Hair, if long, tied in a high pony. Make-up sounds quite stupid when you're decidedly out on a run, but I wouldn't judge
  4. Do you mind if you see a women running in skirts with occasional flashes? How would you react to it?
    Who wouldn't? As for how I would react? Make sure I keep running at the right pace to catch more glimpses haha
  5. Will you confront her if indecent exposure is not appropriate, considering that minors/involuntarily people are present in a public space?
    Uhm, unlikely.
  6. Do you prefer a women running normally or one that runs to attract attention? Why?
    Running normally. Attention seeking is unattractive - and that applies to all genders. Do what you're there to do and if you attract attention, great. But just trying to get attention is kinda counter-intuitive in my opinion. Unless it is a dare...
  7. Do you have any preference about her drying off her sweat? Or maybe a sequence where she should dry first?
    No, I don't think so. Come to think of it, I have never really given this much thought.
  8. Where do you prefer to see a women run? A beach? Or maybe through the streets? Park?
    Anywhere, I guess. Park makes sense though.
  9. If she looks at you, what sort of expression do you wish she would do? Maybe a wink? Or a smile?
    Smile, wink, nod. If we're there to run, then something simple like that is a welcome gesture
    Well...I guess I haven't thought about this either..
  11. Do you prefer a kinkish runner to wear a toy? Why? If so, what toy would you like her to wear?
    Oh there is SO much potential in this question! To give a short answer, it depends on why she's wearing a toy. If it's for fun, a bullet vibe, or vibrating panties or such. If it's a punishment, butt plugs (larger ones) or dildos or things like that. It is really fun to have an app on your phone which controls the vibrator in her pussy. Imagine how awkward and uncomfortable I can make it! Plus, nobody would ever realise I was doing it. Super embarrassing for her. Not to mention, fun too...
  12. Do you think the toy should be hinted? Why? And if so, how do you like to be hinted?
    Well, again, that depends. If it is a dare of a punishment, she could be asked to wear a bullet vibe and attach the controller with a clip to her tights. That was it, and the wire, is visible. Plus she's got to approach like five guys she finds cute, tell them about it and ask them to choose a setting and complete one lap on that setting for each guy. Y'know, things like these could have a lot of variation and be a lot of fun too!
  13. Without restrictions/limitations, how would you want to see a women running? Why?
    I'm not sure I understand the question, but somehow I think the answer here is 'naked'
  14. Special: For hikes under 500m, considering that the climate is ideal, are your taste similar or you would prefer a different set up?
    Practicality first. But otherwise, sure.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:23 PM   #3
Bradgrim

Hi, I'm a semi-serious runner & see many women out jogging
    The fact that they are out exercising. I love a toned body
    Boobs & ass - small, firm and well toned
    I'm not bothered about hair/makeup but for clothing it should be body hugging to show off your curves
    I wouldn't mind it at all. I would react with pleasure
    I doubt it, I'm too shy, unless she comes onto me
    I would prefer one running normally as then looking at her and fantasising would be voyerism

I would like to dry her sweatoff with my toungue
    Streets or park, its nore natural
    A wink and a smile would send the message that she seen you looking and she appreciates it
    That there are not enough about!

Can you run with a toy? Maybe a choker or collar would say your a kinkster

12. Without restrictions/limitations, how would you want to see a women running? Why?
    In standard running clothes, shirt & shorts, but both body hugging. Braless if her tits are small & firm. Anything that would allow me to see & appreciate her firm athletic body.

13. Special: For hikes under 500m, considering that the climate is ideal, are your taste similar or you would prefer a different set up?
    My tastes are similar
[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Limits: family, friends, scat, blood, public

kik: bradgrim64
Bradgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:38 AM   #4
321tt
Distinguished Member

1. What do you like about a women running? The fact that she's not lazy.
  2. Which body parts do you first look at when she runs? Face (not to look rude) and then crotch. And butt if she's in front of me of course!
  3. What is preference of fashion for a female runner? What about shoes? Towels? Hair? Should she wear make up when running? Short shorts and sports bra, preferably plain fresh colour as this shows more than dark or patterned things.
  4. Do you mind if you see a women running in skirts with occasional flashes? How would you react to it? I don't mind, but why have this when she can wear just shorts that are so revealing?
  5. Will you confront her if indecent exposure is not appropriate, considering that minors/involuntarily people are present in a public space? No. What is "inappropriate" after all?
  6. Do you prefer a women running normally or one that runs to attract attention? Why? I prefer if she's not obvious about whether it's a kink or something.
  7. Do you have any preference about her drying off her sweat? Or maybe a sequence where she should dry first? Not really
  8. Where do you prefer to see a women run? A beach? Or maybe through the streets? Park? Wherever I think.
  9. If she looks at you, what sort of expression do you wish she would do? Maybe a wink? Or a smile? Definitely a smile would do it. Or this "curiosity look".
  10. What is the most annoying thing about a female jogger? I dunno.
  11. Do you prefer a kinkish runner to wear a toy? Why? If so, what toy would you like her to wear? She should have some sex tape played into her earphones. Also, she should have nipple suctions on before going running, so that here nipples are enlarged in the sports bra.
  12. Do you think the toy should be hinted? Why? And if so, how do you like to be hinted? I agree with the previous post, maybe as a sort of punishment.
  13. Without restrictions/limitations, how would you want to see a women running? Why? Basically the same, I enjoy minimal coverage in lycra more than naked.
  14. Special: For hikes under 500m, considering that the climate is ideal, are your taste similar or you would prefer a different set up? Pretty similar
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 07:24 AM   #5
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

What do you like about a women running? Generally their outfit and amount of skin on show
Which body parts do you first look at when she runs? Running towards - boobs. Running away - ass
What is preference of fashion for a female runner? What about shoes? Towels? Hair?Should she wear make up when running? Ideally although I know this is not always possible - Bra top and shorts, trainers with trainer socks. Hair in a ponytail. Nicely made up face
Do you mind if you see a women running in skirts with occasional flashes? How would you react to it? I doubt a girl would run in a skirt but it would be nice to see - especially with occasional flashes
Will you confront her if indecent exposure is not appropriate, considering that minors/involuntarily people are present in a public space? No
Do you prefer a women running normally or one that runs to attract attention? Why? Running normally - if they were trying to attract attention, I probably wouldn't look
Do you have any preference about her drying off her sweat? Or maybe a sequence where she should dry first? No preference
Where do you prefer to see a women run? A beach? Or maybe through the streets? Park? Anywhere
If she looks at you, what sort of expression do you wish she would do? Maybe a wink? Or a smile? Wink or smile would be sexy
What is the most annoying thing about a female jogger? Nothing
Do you prefer a kinkish runner to wear a toy? Why? If so, what toy would you like her to wear? No preference
Do you think the toy should be hinted? Why? And if so, how do you like to be hinted?
Without restrictions/limitations, how would you want to see a women running? Why? No preference
Special: For hikes under 500m, considering that the climate is ideal, are your taste similar or you would prefer a different set up? Similar

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 04:40 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I just like seeing a woman move
    Usually her bum because that's what's moving most
    I'd love to see a girl run in nothing but a towel damn. Anything else goes, but naked is best!
    I wouldn't say anything to her but I would silently enjoy it
    No it isn't my place
    No opinion
    I love sweat it turns me on, I'd love to see her hang out drenched in it
    anywhere
    A wink and a smile
    There is nothing annoying about female joggers
    I like the idea of a girl jogging with a plug in her asshole
    I do not understand the question
    Naked of course, to see everything move
    similar

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 12:42 PM   #7
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

What do you like about a women running?
Nice view

Which body parts do you first look at when she runs?
Butt, followed by boobs

What is preference of fashion for a female runner? What about shoes? Towels? Hair? Should she wear make up when running?
Tight legging or shorts; sleeveless top idealy without belly covered; hair in a ponytail; no make up

Do you mind if you see a women running in skirts with occasional flashes?
How would you react to it?
Would appreciate it

Will you confront her if indecent exposure is not appropriate, considering that minors/involuntarily people are present in a public space?
No

Do you prefer a women running normally or one that runs to attract attention? Why?
equal; both is fun to watch

Do you have any preference about her drying off her sweat? Or maybe a sequence where she should dry first?
No

Where do you prefer to see a women run? A beach? Or maybe through the streets? Park?
Equal

If she looks at you, what sort of expression do you wish she would do? Maybe a wink? Or a smile?
Wink followed by a smile

What is the most annoying thing about a female jogger?
She keeps wearing her clothes & runs away

Do you prefer a kinkish runner to wear a toy? Why? If so, what toy would you like her to wear?
Buttplug

Without restrictions/limitations, how would you want to see a women running? Why?
Brief and bra
LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
jog, learn, student