Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-21-2021, 11:37 AM   #1
Sumiko

Alarm Diaper dares at home (2 weeks in September)

Hello,

My boyfriend is going out of town in September 1st through the 12th. We have discussed how the whole time he wants me to request and do diaper dares. I will be diapered the whole time and only allowed to use 2 diapers a day. This will make for a very wet little princess. He has told me that I am to accept all requested on get dare with in reason and my limits. If I refuse a dare for ANY reason I loose one diaper for a day.

My rules so far are 24/7 in diapers, may not hold pee, must poop in diaper at least once every other day (may use toilet to poop on off days but have to empty bladder in diaper fist), watch at least 1 hour of baby shows a day, my animal crossing character must be dressed as a baby just like me, minimum 1 enema every 3 days, may not walk in house must crawl, and do minimum 1 dare a day and I must not cum at all. I do work 5 days a week and have to do video conferences so no showing my coworkers I am in diapers.

Tools/toys/items.
Diapers
Baby wipes
Baby powder
Baby oil
Onsies
Enema kit (holds 2L)
Vibrating bullet
Small butt plug
Baby food
Wooden spanking spatula
Lube
And house hold items like brushes, food, shower, ice, ect.

We ask you to please give me tasks I can complete during this and you may remove a change once per day. I am a very sassy brat and need to lean the my boyfriend wears the pants and I wear the diapers. You may also give me punishments for being a sassy brat. I will send pics privately for each task if you would like and I will also write a detailed report when I do each task.

I also have a note book dedicated to all of the things I will be doing as a constant reminder if who I am and that I can not be trusted to use the potty.

There is a lot of time for you to give me dares, tasks, and punishments so please use this time to give me a reminder that I am a little baby bitch that needs to behave. Also feel free to pm me directly. My bf will also be given copies of all of my tasks, dares, rules, punishments, and any failures to do a task to he can add onto them and knows I did them.

The only limits I am allowed to have are showing coworkers and family, permanent damage to body, self harm, illegal actions, no eating or drinking poo/ pee, and fully public (hidden public ok).

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 03-21-2021 at 11:54 AM.
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 09:04 AM   #2
Sumiko

I was given a new rule via pm. I must eat baby food with every meal and breakfast must be only baby food and a bottle of milk.

Kik yaoipasta
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper punishment, long tasks, punishment, request dare