Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2024, 01:58 AM   #106
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate and degrade me, make me shit on floor and order me to push my face into it. If you want to be really cruel demand I must have mouth open and make use of my pathetic tongue and mouth.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 03:55 AM   #107
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking if any wants to humiliate and expose me.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 03-09-2024, 02:01 AM   #108
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetically still looking to be humiliated and degraded.
Old 03-15-2024, 03:52 AM   #109
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperate to be humiliated and degraded exposed and made to do disgusting things
Old 03-18-2024, 03:41 AM   #110
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Kik naughtyfungd please humiliate me.
Old 03-31-2024, 07:26 AM   #111
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking to be humiliated and degraded.

Advertisements
Kink Talk