Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-24-2019, 10:03 AM   #46
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Well not what I expected it's still up there omg but was still really embarrassing feeling it inside me as walking also the lube made wet patch on my jeans and I could feel the wind coming through buttons to my penis. Now back home ready have someone make me do disgusting things humiliate and expose me.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 04:45 AM   #47
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be made to kneel at window height ass pushed up in air with my head down facing away from window made to play with myself. Will I have to squat and poop on window sill made to turn around and put face into. Maybe you want my head in the toilet or play with used sanitary pads.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:55 AM   #48
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetically at your mercy please force me to do this.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:48 AM   #49
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate this pathetic worm what must I do with disgusting used sanitary pads, will I be made expose myself at window.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:16 AM   #50
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please degrade and humiliate me. Make me expose myself, force me to kiss, lick, suck disgusting things
Old 10-05-2019, 08:09 AM   #51
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperately need to be humiliated exposed at your mercy
Old 10-19-2019, 03:34 AM   #52
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate and degrade this pathetic worm ,expose and make me do embarrassing humiliating disgusting things.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:11 AM   #53
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperately need to be exposed and humiliated made to do disgusting and humiliating things. What will I have to lick will you make me poop. Force me to expose myself naked.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:59 AM   #54
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Kik naughtyfungd so desperate to be called names degraded expose myself
Old 10-22-2019, 05:02 AM   #55
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

How embarrassing nobody even wants to humiliate me how worthless am I. How pathetic I am now begging please to be degraded exposed
Old 10-26-2019, 06:02 AM   #56
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetic bitch needs to be degraded exposed and nasty disgusting humiliation.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:59 AM   #57
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperate for you to humiliate and degrade me
Old 11-09-2019, 06:38 AM   #58
Fenel

Can i have the videos pls
Fenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:08 AM   #59
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

I'm so pathetic was done with this but here I am back begging to be humiliated and exposed. Please make use of this worthless mouth tongue.
Old 11-23-2019, 03:36 AM   #60
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Going to shop will I have underwear or none or panties what about button fly on pants. Will I be made to buy vegetables for degrading humiliating exposure and disgusting tasks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk