Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2019, 10:58 PM   #31
DaresAreFun

What even is this thread?
DaresAreFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 02:44 AM   #32
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperate to be humiliated and degraded force me naked and exposed.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 09:09 AM   #33
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

What must this pathetic loser do. Do you want my head in the toilet, will I be forced to exposure myself at window, spread my ass will I have to use carrot.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:58 AM   #34
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Omg so nervous but desperate to be humiliated exposed naked even at window. For total humiliation even make me poop on window sill and push face in.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:11 AM   #35
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will you strip me of my dignity will you have make me put head in toilet or other flatmate's toilet. Will I have to expose myself near window, what dirty things will go in my mouth or lick and what must I do with my ass. Will I be made to poop.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:29 AM   #36
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetically at your mercy
Old 07-24-2019, 09:21 AM   #37
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Just bought carrots and cucumber OMG am I going to be humiliated made to do cruel disgusting things expose myself
Old 07-24-2019, 09:49 AM   #38
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Also used sanitary pads and tissues from flatmate please tell me how disgusting I am and instruct me to do humiliating disgusting things only fit for worthless loser please make use of my mouth and tongue
Old 07-26-2019, 11:39 AM   #39
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

In desperate need of humiliation life sucks at moment so might as well just totally humiliate myself
Old 07-26-2019, 12:16 PM   #40
submike1971

poo on the floor stick your face in it and clean the mess with your tongue and no cleaning your face for 2 hours
submike1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:41 AM   #41
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So I must do this before I start is there any other disgusting humiliating things to do before hand will I have make use of sanitary pads will I have to expose myself kik naughtyfungd
Old 08-07-2019, 09:08 AM   #42
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Should my pathetic head be put in the toilet, and what must I do with used sanitary pads and tissues from female flatmate. Will I be humiliated and exposed naked make use of carrots.
Old 08-17-2019, 02:42 AM   #43
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So desperate to humiliate myself do disgusting things expose myself kik naughtyfungd. Looking to do at home but must go to shop shortly very scared of anything to public but was thinking if made to go with out any underwear even more scary push lighter up bum if real mean lube it so if it did fall out and make it to ground what must I do then.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:36 AM   #44
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate me
Old 08-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #45
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So nervous going to the shops no underwear on and a lighter pushed up my bumhole I have covered it in lube god knows how far I will get without it falling out. And down my trousers. If it falls out I must pick it up and suck on it no matter where I am. I'll be clenching my ass cheeks so hard. Have button fly jeans let's hope I don't get too excited and my cock pokes through or button comes loose.

Advertisements
Kink Talk