Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 09:08 PM   #1
kyoko

Default 23/F looking for a diaper dare.

Hii everyone, i am new on here, been kinda lurking a bit looking at some dares. if you want me to, i will wear a or how many diapers you want me to at work, school, etc. I have some toys like several butt plugs. I will try to do as many dares with in reason.

Punishment: suck cock,butt plugs, ,cum eating,Anal,craigslist,public diapering,Chastity,

Limits: Camera, webcam, family, blood,
Old 04-30-2015, 09:12 PM   #2
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

I think this would be right up your back alley:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
Old 05-01-2015, 03:35 AM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I dare I've written for someone yesterday. May fits you as well. You may have to chance a few things yourself, however this may not be something that makes the dare easier.

Quote:
When you are going to school, you must wear a diaper. Whenever you need to pee, you must pee in your diaper while attending a class. So to clearify, you may not pee when you are not in class, sitting behind a desk.

For each day, there is something special. Throw the two dice to know what this thing will be.

Section one: extra rules
1. You must wear a diaper at all times. Pee and poo in your diaper. When you change your diaper, you may not clean yourself.
2. You must wear a diaper at all times. You must wear a skirt when you go to school (pantyhose optional).
3. Drink one litre of water before you go to school. You may not pee in the morning when you are still at home.
4. Put peanutbutter in the front and the back of your diaper. Put some jeans/pants on to school.
5. Drink one litre of water before you go to school. Whenever you are about to pee, you must put your hand in the front of your diapers (touching the stream while peeing).
6. Whenever you are drinking, put ~ 1/5 of what you drink in the front of your diapers.

Section two: extra things
1. Have a dildo in your ass at all times.
2. Have a dildo in your pussy at all times.
3. When you change your diaper for this day, put half a tube full of toothpaste in either the crotch area of the diaper, asshole area or both.
4. Finger yourself for a minute in each class you have, no orgasms allowed. Finger yourself for five minutes in the last class, no orgasms allowed.
5. Have one hand in the front or back of your diapers for 1/4 of every class while attending.
6. Put eight clothespins on your labia (four on each side), pointing way from each other so your pussylips are spread. Also, put 1/4 a tube full of toothpaste in the crotch area of the diaper.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 05-01-2015, 09:43 AM   #4
kyoko

I will try both of those dares, they seem like it will be fun.

Punishment: suck cock,butt plugs, ,cum eating,Anal,craigslist,public diapering,Chastity,

Old 05-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #5
kyoko

still looking for more dare. i am trying to have one or more dares a week

Old 05-01-2015, 11:07 PM   #6
Rabbit217

Here's one that should satisfy some of your likes. Give yourself an enema, at least 1 Liter, and hold it for at least 20 minutes. After you expel, diaper yourself and head out somewhere. Clothes shopping or something like that, you have to stay out for at least one hour. Report back, and let me know how it goes.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:02 PM   #7
kyoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit217 View Post
Here's one that should satisfy some of your likes. Give yourself an enema, at least 1 Liter, and hold it for at least 20 minutes. After you expel, diaper yourself and head out somewhere. Clothes shopping or something like that, you have to stay out for at least one hour. Report back, and let me know how it goes.
I will do that tomorrow.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:16 PM   #8
kyoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit217 View Post
I did your dare, and it was fun and very embarrassing because my skirt did not cover my messy diaper at all so a lot of people wear laughing and giving me funny looks. some teenagers came up asking were my diaper bag was so they can change me. it as very embarrassing but i did like the attention a bit. ^_^ might do it again. Any more dares: anyone have for me to do?

Last edited by kyoko; 05-03-2015 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:07 AM   #9
h1j4k

I want you to eat a large meal then go at least 6hr without going to the bathroom. After doing this put on a pair of your panties and booty shorts and grab a suppsitory (quick acting insertable) and go to the mall. Once there go to the bathroom and insert the suppository and leave. Walk around the mall until you relieve yourself in your panties but continue to shop for at least another 20 minutes. Lemme know how it goes
Old 05-04-2015, 05:24 AM   #10
kyoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1j4k View Post
I want you to eat a large meal then go at least 6hr without going to the bathroom. After doing this put on a pair of your panties and booty shorts and grab a suppsitory (quick acting insertable) and go to the mall. Once there go to the bathroom and insert the suppository and leave. Walk around the mall until you relieve yourself in your panties but continue to shop for at least another 20 minutes. Lemme know how it goes

Would it be ok if i wear a very thick diaper(i will make sure people can see it) and booty short because i dont have any panties. I was dared to throw them all away and only wear diapers for a year. I guess for this dare i could go shopping for underwear.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:06 AM   #11
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

I think you should try some gorean positions. First, give yourself a 1l enema and insert some suppositories. Now put a diaper on (you should be otherwise naked) and assume one of those positions of your choice. Since you like bondage, feel free to tie yourself as is appropriate and safe if you like. Hold that position.

Once you either expel, wet or mess your diaper, hold everything else in, choose a new position, tie yourself if you like again and hold until you go again.

You should keep going until you think you're done, and then you can change into a clean diaper or whatever you like. Just to make sure you don't cheat you may not use the toilet (you may wear but not use a diaper if you like) for 2 hours after you finish.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:14 PM   #12
kyoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
I think you should try some gorean positions. First, give yourself a 1l enema and insert some suppositories. Now put a diaper on (you should be otherwise naked) and assume one of those positions of your choice. Since you like bondage, feel free to tie yourself as is appropriate and safe if you like. Hold that position.

Once you either expel, wet or mess your diaper, hold everything else in, choose a new position, tie yourself if you like again and hold until you go again.

You should keep going until you think you're done, and then you can change into a clean diaper or whatever you like. Just to make sure you don't cheat you may not use the toilet (you may wear but not use a diaper if you like) for 2 hours after you finish.

I will give this a try later this week. any more dares?

Old 05-05-2015, 09:55 AM   #13
kyoko

still looking for more dares, I have done all that as been asked on here on and in private messages.

Old 05-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #14
diaperslave86

Get some condoms, fill a condom with about a litre of piss, place in your diaper and head out. You will not know how long it takes to burst (really varies), you will have it suddenly wet you without warning and until then the sensation of the liquid in the condom rubbing against you will make you very horny and frustrated. Finally you should use good diapers, that is a lot of liquid to absorb quickly and may flood out!!
Old 05-05-2015, 11:36 AM   #15
sexyman7722

Go with the enema thing but do not evacuate. Diaper yourself up and head out somewhere public. Somewhere close enough that you don't burst. You may evacuate in your diaper once there are some folks around. Be sure to pee as well.

If you explode before the challenge is completed you will have to do this 3 days in a row. Keep posted.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, diaper, diaper dare, diaper dares, diaper punishment