Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2016, 09:47 AM   #1
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Default Window or floor poop

Hi looking to be made to poop on window sill or floor and must include being forced put face into , kissing , licking and sucking please. For added embarrassment I would do on kik for any female.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:55 AM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Poop on the floor and press each of your face cheeks into it. Then press each of your cheeks into a window facing the street. Leave the stains there for 24 hours.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #3
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Anyone help me out with what I'm looking for please.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:59 AM   #4
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please help out tell me to poop on window sill now!! And put face in and rest .
Old 08-13-2016, 07:18 AM   #5
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Hi, still looking to this especially made push face into also use mouth tongue and to lick suck maybe spread ass and finger. You can also make me put head in toilet and do what you want there.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:31 AM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Poo on toilet floor, then make small round of poo using hands, the more the better. Then take one round of poo each time in mouth and then take it to window sill and press it using face to attach it.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk