Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2023, 02:17 AM   #1
Lyci
Baby Member

Default 25 F Sub: Desperate to Cum. Please help

This is my first time posting on here so hello!

Lately I’ve been feeling really pent up sexually but haven’t been able to get off and it’s been frustrating.

I’m hoping posting on here will allow for me to find new and fun ways to get off as people are really creative on here.

For the next week (or more if this goes well) I’ll do at least one dare per night to make myself cum.

Items available: (I don’t have many)
- 2 wand vibrators
- Hand cuffs + the keys
- Blindfold
- A 6 inch dildo approx an inch thick
- A slender long dildo approx half of an inch thick.
- Makeup.
- Anything that I can find around the house that is safe to use on my body.

Notes:
- most of these will be happening at night in my room. I live with roommates so I don’t want anything that would be too loud but I do like having to force myself to be quiet so you guys can have fun with that.
- For things behind inserted I really don’t have a lot of things + i prefer using my slender dildo to my thicker one. The thicker one I like to suck
- Self bondage is something I love
- I like be gagged.
- like the risk of getting caught but not actually getting caught.
- I don’t have a limit of how much I can cum, so you can have me make myself multiple times in a position or edge myself for a long time before cumming. Regardless I want to at least cum once for each dare.
- My nipples are really sensitive and I would love for you to tell me what to do to them.
- I also love seeing how ruined my makeup can get.

Likes: self bondage, edging, sensory deprivation, light pain, having to force myself to stay quiet.

Limit: extreme pain, anything public, anal, bodily fluids (other than cum & spit), being on camera (pictures/video)

If there is anything I’m uncomfortable with that you suggest I’ll let you know since it’s hard to think about everything & the possibilities atm. I’ll probably ask for an alternative idea!
Lyci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 02:51 AM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Wear nothing, except a nice makeup...

If your thick dildo has a suction cup*, place it on the mirror, at the height of your mouth when kneeling.

The slender one goes in your pussy, but is only for cockwarming purposes (try your best to limit up-and-downs, back-and-forth, squeezing and the similar).

Now time form some serious deepthroating training. Don't spare yourself. Go for depth, go for duration (how long can you push it down your throat without gagging?), alternate deep, slow insertions with rough fast ones... Continue like that until tears smear your make up: you can't stop until you have at least 2 big running trails of tears and makeup running down and reaching your chin.

For the whole duration of the process, no direct stimulation of your clit, and obviously no cumming.

When you're nice and messed up, you have 5 more minutes to try to cum, but try to cum with nipple play alone: just sit on your dildo, but still no movements at all. If you can cum by that, enjoy!

Otherwise, 5 nice slaps on your clit, and you get the privilege to masturbate at your content until orgasm...

--------

* If not, try to think of a setup that could work for you, and let me know

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 11:55 PM   #3
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome! You don’t have a limit of how much you can cum, hm? Let’s test that. Fasten the strongest of your wand vibrators to yourself (tape, rope, whatever) so you cannot get it off your pussy no matter how you squirm. You should be naked, except you can wear panties only if you find they help hold the vibe in place. Turn the vibrator to max. Put a dildo in your mouth and keep it there. Don’t let it fall out of your mouth. Cuff your hands to a shower curtain rod or something else that will force you to remain standing (make sure you can get at the key of course). If by any chance you have or can a get a timer lock use that instead. You’ll be bound in this way, with the vibe on max, for this long:

Start with 45 minutes.
For each piece of clothing you are wearing at the moment you first read this, add 2 minutes.
Add minutes equal to the highest number of times you’ve ever cum in a row, without pausing
You must edge no more than 1 hour before starting this dare. For every minute it takes you to edge, add 3 minutes.
Add 2 minutes for every orgasm you’ve had in the past week.
If the dildo falls out of your mouth add another 10 minutes

If you choose to do this dare in front of a window (curtains closed) you may subtract 10 minutes.
If you choose to do it in front of a window (curtains just barely open) you may subtract 30 minutes.
If you wear your blindfold you may subtract 10 minutes
If you do this while any of your roommates are still awake you may subtract 30 minutes
You may subtract 10 minutes by wearing high heels or by standing on rice, and another five if you put rice in the heels.
You may subtract 3 minutes for every orgasm you agree to ruin after finishing this dare.

Finally, after finalizing all other adjustments (except the dildo falling out because you won’t know that yet), you have the option to roll three dice. If you do, add up the total. If it’s even, subtract that many minutes from the timer. If it’s odd, add that many minutes.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, edging and denial, self bondage, submissive