Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-24-2021, 11:10 PM   #1
Chuech

Drink Risky piss drinking competition

I have a piss drinking competition that could potentially become risky for the participants.

Here's the competition:
In the next 7 days, anyone can join the competition by replying to this thread. If they join, they must pee into some kind of measuring jug, and film themselves drinking all of it in one go. The amount of pee that is drunk must be clear from the video.

After this, they must send me the video on kik (username is chuech).

Once the time is up, I will view each video and find who drank the most pee. Everyone else who joined the competition now has to send me a video of themselves drinking 10% more pee than the winner. This means you are incentivised to drink as much piss as possible at the start.

I will add, you must not mention how much pee you drank in this thread, as then it is more uncertain for other participants.

Also, it is optional to include yourself peeing in the actual video, only the drinking part is necessary. This is in case participants decide to pee multiple times and drink it all at once.

Good luck!

Note: if you don't have kik, pm me and I'll send you my email/Snapchat/Skype/any other messenger and you can submit your video there.

Likes: sharing photos/videos, edging, denial, competitions/bets, mild pain/cbt

Dislikes: piss play, more pain/cbt, breath play, cum eating, anal, humiliation, online exposure

Limits: illegal, friends/family, public, extreme pain, scat, piss drinking, messy, and just general reason

In denial for November

Not very experienced with this honestly, open to new things
Chuech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, kik, piss, piss drink, risky