Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 07-24-2018, 03:45 PM   #1
Sakeet

Default Fitting big buttplug

I bought a 6.5 inch buttplug a while ago, with a girth of 1.75 inches on the widest part. I've een struggling to get it all the way in, not because of the girth, since i've worked it pretty slowly, but because it seems it can't go any deeper. I've seen people insert bigger toys all the way in.
żAny advice on what I might be doing wrong?
Limits: Gay, public, involving family/friends, strong pain, scat, drinking piss, permanent consequences.
Toys: small jewel buttplug, medium vibrating buttplug and chastity cage
Sakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:42 AM   #2
Master.P

Have you tried making sure you are thoroughly clean inside there ahead of time? If not you might try a few enemas just to make sure. Additionally what position are you in when you are trying to insert this into you? Your bodys position can be important. If you are sitting try laying down on your back or stomach and inserting it that way.
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:47 AM   #3
Supernovacaine

Ditto what Master.P said. In addition, it might be worth considering going back to a dildo that has that length (or some additional length) but less girth. Depending on whether you can take it all the way that should aid you in understanding what in your body is pushing back.

My experience has been everyone is capable of taking reasonably large stuff in the ass with enough practice. But it really does depend on (careful) practice. How long have you been training at this size for?

Likes/limits etc to be completed.

Quite obsessed with Milovana teases at the moment. If anyone wants a task/dare resolving around them PM me. I only request a report of the experience in return.
Supernovacaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk