Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2020, 09:25 AM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Rules for 14 days of isolation

Some of you may have seen on the keep me one handed thread that my husband decided on me having 14 days of isolation in return for taking the sling off early.

My 14 days of self isolation started earlier this week but as today was the first day I told anyone, he decided that it can actually officially start from today! I am not allowed to leave the house until the 1st August

For those outside the UK, there is a rule here where if you have come into close contact with someone who later tests positive for covid then you must isolate for 14 days. Family members don't need to isolate (so my husband can still go to work during this time)

As people had bumped the original thread all the way up to the end of the month, the list below shows who added which day. So for those people, you can set tasks / rules for each of the days shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
23rd, 24th, 26th, 28th and 30th July.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
19th, 21st and 29th July
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
20th and 31st July
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDareSlag View Post
22nd July
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
25th, 27th July
For anyone else reading this you can suggest rules / tasks for me to do and my husband will choose which ones I have to do.

The default rules that I have for the full 2 weeks are:
- Naked 24/7
- Hands cuffed 24/7
- Ankles shackled 24/7
- Locked to a 15kg weight that's chained to my chastity belt

I can be given an exemption from these rules by the people setting my rules each day. My husband has said that I'm to do as I'm told with the rules and tasks I'm given, only he can decide if something goes too far.

Just please bear in mind that I will be home alone during the day so whatever is suggested needs to be safe and I'll still need to be able to eat / drink / go to the toilet etc

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares

Last edited by Louise1; 07-18-2020 at 09:27 AM.
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:14 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Some of you may have seen on the keep me one handed thread that my husband decided on me having 14 days of isolation in return for taking the sling off early.

My 14 days of self isolation started earlier this week but as today was the first day I told anyone, he decided that it can actually officially start from today! I am not allowed to leave the house until the 1st August

For those outside the UK, there is a rule here where if you have come into close contact with someone who later tests positive for covid then you must isolate for 14 days. Family members don't need to isolate (so my husband can still go to work during this time)

As people had bumped the original thread all the way up to the end of the month, the list below shows who added which day. So for those people, you can set tasks / rules for each of the days shown.

For anyone else reading this you can suggest rules / tasks for me to do and my husband will choose which ones I have to do.

The default rules that I have for the full 2 weeks are:
- Naked 24/7
- Hands cuffed 24/7
- Ankles shackled 24/7
- Locked to a 15kg weight that's chained to my chastity belt

I can be given an exemption from these rules by the people setting my rules each day. My husband has said that I'm to do as I'm told with the rules and tasks I'm given, only he can decide if something goes too far.

Just please bear in mind that I will be home alone during the day so whatever is suggested needs to be safe and I'll still need to be able to eat / drink / go to the toilet etc
Every morning before he goes to work your husband to write for you a list of tasks to do that day. Any not done by the time he returns and you go straight to bed and not allowed up till next morning.
Old 07-19-2020, 01:19 AM   #3
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Every morning before he goes to work your husband to write for you a list of tasks to do that day. Any not done by the time he returns and you go straight to bed and not allowed up till next morning.
This one will definitely be happening as I've used the last few days as an excuse to not do very much

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 07-19-2020, 03:26 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Talking

Quote:
This one will definitely be happening as I've used the last few days as an excuse to not do very much
Methinks that will change swiftly and you'll be kept well busy
Old 07-19-2020, 09:05 AM   #5
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Methinks that will change swiftly and you'll be kept well busy
He says feel free to set me tasks to keep me busy while he's at work

Old 07-21-2020, 05:22 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
He says feel free to set me tasks to keep me busy while he's at work
Not a problem. Day's housework for a start. Daily hoovering, washing & ironing, washing up etc. Plus any 'specials' set by other posters here.

Maybe also some daily 'lines' to write: say 200-250 to finish by the time he returns from work. Wording changes each day of course. Should put you under time pressure nicely as it'll be early bedtime and no supper if they're not finished by when he gets back.
Old 07-21-2020, 05:41 AM   #7
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Not a problem. Day's housework for a start. Daily hoovering, washing & ironing, washing up etc. Plus any 'specials' set by other posters here.

Maybe also some daily 'lines' to write: say 200-250 to finish by the time he returns from work. Wording changes each day of course. Should put you under time pressure nicely as it'll be early bedtime and no supper if they're not finished by when he gets back.
I'd better get started then, I've got around 3hrs until he'll be back home

Old 07-21-2020, 05:57 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I'd better get started then, I've got around 3hrs until he'll be back home
Today's lines then: "I must always do as I am told by my Master without question or accept the consequences without complaint" Just 150 today as the day's half over.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:04 AM   #9
ocelus

Default Hey have kik.

I want to see you going these task and some task to do.
ocelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 07:14 AM   #10
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelus View Post
I want to see you going these task and some task to do.
No I don't and I won't be posting photos or videos anywhere either (it's in my limits)

Old 07-21-2020, 07:40 AM   #11
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Quote:
Today's lines then: "I must always do as I am told by my Master without question or accept the consequences without complaint" Just 150 today as the day's half over.
Noooo he's arrived home early and I haven't finished my tasks... Looks like a very early bedtime for me then

Old 07-21-2020, 01:14 PM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Smile

Quote:
Noooo he's arrived home early and I haven't finished my tasks... Looks like a very early bedtime for me then
I replied to your PM. Please acknowledge. Broadly if he gets back early that's your problem but with some caveats to make this not too unreasonable.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:38 AM   #13
MrFrustration
Longtime User

For tomorrow you must have your remote vibe fully charged and in place underneath the chastity belt. It must stay running until the battery runs out, but you choose if it is for a long time on a low speed or a short time at a high speed.

For your task I want you to wash all windows in the house (insides only).
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:48 AM   #14
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

how about some Deepthroating Training then.

during the day while your husband is away you have to Deepthroat a dildo 100 times. since your husband is not around all day to watch you train.

lets play a little game. every day he has the chance to ask you if you trained your Deepthroating skills. you must then convince him.

if he does not believe you after your convincing. then youll have to do 200 Deepthroats in front of him.

and i just noticed that you dont actually own dildos do you? i guess the only dildo you could use is the one your husband has.

whelp. i guess this will be harder for you then.

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:36 AM   #15
Tsugetsu

What do you think about half a hour of slave position training every day
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk