Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 04-20-2019, 12:02 PM   #16
CLGurl

Sirs and Mistresses,
If you would like to give me tasks, please do not send me triggers directly. Please post here, or send a message to my master @Dokumen.
I would like to have tasks from Mistresses, as I have not been dominated or done things for mistresses.
I don't accept any tasks or files by PM and my master has final decisions over all tasks. Tasks from others aren't binding if my master thinks they wil either harm me or break limits.
I’ve recently been injured in an accident, so I am not really capable of performing lots dares or tasks, but I’m getting better. I need to be constantly reminded that I’m a worthless slut. I enjoy chatting with respectful and supportive people. I enjoy humiliation but I also like to be respected, or I will ignore you.
toys - likes - limits

Last edited by CLGurl; 04-20-2019 at 12:14 PM. Reason: This slut didn’t explain herself correctly
CLGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 09:53 PM   #17
CLGurl

I am a cum guzzling whore. I asked my master if I could please taste his cum. He has rewarded me by making everything I drink taste of cum.
I am the luckiest whore.
I’ve recently been injured in an accident, so I am not really capable of performing lots dares or tasks, but I’m getting better. I need to be constantly reminded that I’m a worthless slut. I enjoy chatting with respectful and supportive people. I enjoy humiliation but I also like to be respected, or I will ignore you.
toys - likes - limits
The following 2 users say Thank You to CLGurl for this post:
Old 04-27-2019, 09:56 AM   #18
Filthycumguzzler

Wow, all this hypnosis stuff seems really incredible... Makes me want to consider trying it out. Hopefully I get to hear more experiences soon. Knowing you’re going through this is honestly a huge turn on

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 06:55 AM   #19
CLGurl

Thank you Sir for your comments. I’m sorry I have been tardy with my replies here. I have been deprogrammed for the time being and I am serving my master voluntarily.
I have exams coming up and a few other personal things at the moment.
Please do provide ideas for my master to use on his whore. I promise that I will be returning to be a good little hypno Slut as soon as I possibly can.
In the mean time, these are my rules that I am trying to follow. I know that as a normal little Slut I’m not as good as when I’m a mindless hypno whore for my master, but I am trying.

Since you are currently a little whore on own accord I thought I would give you your rules as a text. I want you to follow them as good as possible.

1) Only my master’s rules are law, providing I am safe and it is in my limits and does not endanger me physically, mentally or socially.
2) If I am unable to follow a rule because it breaks a limit etc, I must tell my master immediately.
3) I do not cum without permission. I only edge and ruin. If I accidentally start to cum I must ruin. And I must report all instances.
4) I never wear bras unless it is necessary and I have permission.
5) Panties are for periods only. I must inform when my period starts and finishes
6) I must write daily reports and communicate with my master.
. Rules I do. It wish to share.
10) I must send reports when I wake up. Telling my master any dreams or things that have happened over night.
11) I must sleep naked unless I have permission for other reasons.
12) when alone in my room I am naked and have my ball gag in.
13) I must wear dresses and skirts when possible, and be a drippy little cunt fir my master.

Once again, I apologise for not updating my blog more frequently.
toys - likes - limits
The following user says Thank You to CLGurl for this post:
Old 05-12-2019, 06:05 AM   #20
CLGurl

I’m sorry it has been do longboard since I last updated my diary.
I’m busy with school at the moment. I have one more week of torture, then I will have a bit of respite.
I am still edging for my master, and when I can I make sure I am naked except for my red ball gag.
I am recovering after being sick and have managed to jog around my usual circuit again. I’ve also lost 4 pounds. I lost a bit of weight while I was sick, I got down to 120, now I’m 116.
I have edged 3 times already this morning for my master. I am allowed to cum once of my choosing. I haven’t had the correct opportunity yet, I will be able to when I have finished this week I am sure. I will report here what happens.
Thank you master for giving this slut an opportunity to serve and be a good little Slut.
toys - likes - limits
Old 05-12-2019, 09:23 PM   #21
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

It’s good to see you back little girl. I haven’t heard from you for so long.
I hope you’re not too stressed. Make sure you’re eating properly, you know you get fixated on things and forget to look after yourself.
If you get a chance, send me a kik if you have a chance, and your master let’s you.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 09:33 PM   #22
CLGurl

Thank you Sir. I’m trying to Sir. The chef at work made me eat some lasagne and salad tonight before I went home Sir.
I’ll ask my master if I can chat to you on kik Sir. I think my master may not let me, I think he’s concerned someone will try to be mean again to me with hypno.
I hope you don’t get mad if I’m not allowed to. You can always PM me Sir. My master can still look after me there, as I don’t delete messages there and he can make sure I’m safe.
I’ve got to get back to study Sir. Good night.
toys - likes - limits
Old 05-14-2019, 08:39 AM   #23
BellaSilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLGurl View Post
I am a cum guzzling whore. I asked my master if I could please taste his cum. He has rewarded me by making everything I drink taste of cum.
I am the luckiest whore.
I envy you.........
Old 05-14-2019, 03:26 PM   #24
Dokumen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSilly View Post
I envy you.........
It's great to hear that
I always try to make sure that my little slut doesn't get bored.

She on the other hand always thinks of new ways to please me.
Old 06-25-2019, 06:43 AM   #25
CLGurl

I’m sorry Sir and Misses, I’ve been a horrible, lazy Slut. I’ve moved half way around the world to study.
I’m depressed at the moment, I’m missing my boyfriend and friends. If you could please give me words of encouragement I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.
toys - likes - limits
Old 07-01-2019, 06:42 AM   #26
CLGurl

Ok, I guess this will get me into trouble.
But why is it acceptable for masters to expect a sub to respond immediately to their messages, and yet don’t bother to acknowledge the response.
I have been getting kik messages saying that they would like to ask questions, then when I reply 2 minutes later, it goes unread for hours or days?
Please Sirs, if you expect or demand subs to jump to your beck and call, please have the decency to also be respectful and reply.
I guess now I will be punished for being an upity little cunt. If that’s to be the case, I will take my punishment, but it will be the last punishment I accept from you if you do not care about it’s effect.
toys - likes - limits
Old 07-02-2019, 04:52 PM   #27
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLGurl View Post
Ok, I guess this will get me into trouble.
But why is it acceptable for masters to expect a sub to respond immediately to their messages, and yet don’t bother to acknowledge the response.
I have been getting kik messages saying that they would like to ask questions, then when I reply 2 minutes later, it goes unread for hours or days?
Please Sirs, if you expect or demand subs to jump to your beck and call, please have the decency to also be respectful and reply.
I guess now I will be punished for being an upity little cunt. If that’s to be the case, I will take my punishment, but it will be the last punishment I accept from you if you do not care about it’s effect.
In my opinion, those dominants do not have much experience and do not understand that some people do not do this as part of their lifestyle. The impatience of those dominants is what give alot of the male Dominants a bad rap.

Personally you had all the right to ask about this since you were curious as to why most of, if not all of the messages from other dominants go unanswered when you reply to them after you had just gotten a free moment to do so. So i do not think you should be punished for being curious.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:04 AM   #28
CLGurl

Thank you for your kind words Sir.
I just get upset sometimes and start thinking for myself, about myself.
I don’t mean to be horrible, it’s not generally in my nature, but sometimes I feel like I have to speak.
I’ll go back to my corner now and wait for my master.
Thank you again Sir.
toys - likes - limits
Old 09-10-2019, 06:54 AM   #29
CLGurl

I’m taking a break Sirs and Mistresses . My mental and physical health needs to be my main concern. I’m sorry.

Hopefully I can return soon.
toys - likes - limits
Old 07-12-2020, 11:03 PM   #30
CLGurl

As some may have noticed, I have been back online a little bit the last few days.
TL/DR;
I was involved in a hit and run accident while I was jogging a couple of months ago before the COVID19 crisis hit. I ended up with head injuries and had a stroke which has left me (temporarily?) paralysed. I have daily therapy sessions to get movement back.
I have got some movement back, but just writing this has been quite tiring.

I tend to be quite submissive, I ask that if you contact me, don’t be an a-hole thinking that it is your right to abuse me as you like. You can be a master or mistress without being an A-hole.

I’m sorry if this has been disrespectful, but brevity can be my friend at the moment. It takes me a while to type, so I choose my words which may sound disrespectful, but I only ask you to put yourself in my shoes.

I hope I can talk to some friends again soon.
toys - likes - limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk