Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2023, 08:59 AM   #1
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Pencil 18F New(ish) to GD, trying to create a thread -

Hi everyone,

I've been hanging about a little on GD for a while now, sometimes interacting with threads, but lately spending more and more time just talking to individual people. The vast majority of threads seem to start with a great idea, but then rapidly develop into something massive and unachievable which eventually dies out of a lack of time.

I've really wanted to have a thread of my own for some time, and my idea now is to use this to figure out how this is going to work. I do have great fantasies of being a full-time sub, having either one master or a whole collection, but unfortunately, since the real world exists, I haven't got time for anything like that.

My question to you would be: Can you help me design a concept that will give me rules/tasks etc. to live by while still managing to keep it something I can do over the long term, as well as carrying on with my normal life? I plan to keep this thread going for a while, and then once I have enough figured out, I will start a "proper" thread where I do all of those things, becoming the sub I always wanted to be and hopefully providing a bit of entertainment for all of you.

I'd like you to see this as a bit of an opportunity for yourselves as well - everyone has a fantasy imagination of their perfect sub don't they? Well, this is your chance to contribute a little bit toward making me yours, I'm sure you have great ideas...

If you made it this far and are still reading, thank you And I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Sophie

P.S. Edit #1: I've made a blog post to keep track of all of this, and to give people an overview without having to read through every post - Rules so far

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)

Last edited by Sophie :); 09-25-2023 at 01:30 PM.
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creating a sub, experiment, idea, rules, tasks