Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-02-2020, 11:07 AM   #4891
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

When you first looked at this post, you were 100% caught up on all owed tasks in this thread AND have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 medium busts with your hand. :) Enjoy this little break.

You have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 25 busts with a fruit in a sock and 200 medium busts with a loose fist.

You have not posted a report within the last 3 days, or you just joined:
Spoiler:
Ooph. Tie your balls, then complete 25 swings with an apple or similar in a sock. Put a metronome on at 60 bpm and bust your balls with medium force for 5 minutes straight using a wooden spoon, alternating balls with each bust. Finish with 25 more swings of your apple in a sock before untying.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:38 PM   #4892
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
You boys have had some complicated posts the last few days, so today, we're going to keep it simple.

200 with a wooden spoon
20 with a fruit in a sock
200 more with a wooden spoon
Thank you Emmyred for this break from the intense busting over the last few days.

My left ball is still sore from the last task, so I expected the pain to ramp up quickly. I set a metronome at 50 bpm so I wouldn't rush through the first 200 hits with the spoon. This gave me time to make sure every hit was a good string hit to both balls. Also, the metronome kept me from hesitating as the pain began to rise, especially in my left ball.

Next I dropped an apple into the longest sock I could find. The long sock gives a bigger impact but is harder to aim. To account for this, I decided that for a hit to count that the apple had to hit both balls. I wanted to be sure that I wasn't subconsciously protecting my throbbing left ball. This meant some extra swings. As it turned out about 11 extra swings as my aim got worse as time went by. I stood with my legs spread and taped my cock out of the was so my balls were an easier target to hit squarely.

On the first swing I only hit my left nut and the pain dropped me to my knees. I slowly stood back up and continued until I got 20 good hits on both balls. I dropped to my knees multiple times. Curled up on the ground about 2/3 of the way through for a minute or so. There was wincing, gasping, screaming, and moaning throughout. At the end I curled up again a held my devastated balls in my hands while I summoned the determination to finish the task.

To keep from dropping to my knees, I did the last 200 strokes with the spoon on my back with my legs spread and feet up on the wall. My cock was still taped out of the way. I broke the hits up into sets of 100, 50, and 50 to get through all the pain. I used the metronome again to force me forward through the hits.

At the end, I laid on the floor not eager to get up or move. I closed my eyes and focused on the pain. I squeeze my balls a few times to embrace the pain and replayed the task in my mind.

Emmyred, thank you for this task.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:58 PM   #4893
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

Spoiler:
You can have 25 busts with a fruit in a sock and 200 medium busts with a loose fist.

And I was so close to avoiding more fruit-in-a-sock

With my legs spread and cock taped out of the way I began the now familiar task of destroying my balls with an apple in a sock. As with the last task, I decided a hit only counted if I hit both balls. As before I missed several times (about 8 actually) before the 33 hits resulted in 25 ball-crushing hits to both balls.

I find that this is quickly becoming my least favorite implement with many of the hits creating pain that radiated up my spine, dropped me to my knees, brought tears to my eyes, or all of these.

After spending a few minutes curled up on the floor with my testicles throbbing, I made back up to my knees. While kneeling I started the 200 medium busts. I had no choice to break these up into sets of 50 to give my balls some time to recover. By the last set, I was kneeling, bent over and holding myself up with my left arm, while my right fist finished the last of the busts.

I collapsed onto the floor again and waited for the pain to ease a bit before trying to stand up again.

Thank you Emmyred for this wonderful task.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 10-02-2020, 08:21 PM   #4894
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

i have been told to join this thread to make up something i did for babygirlblackout, I will be joining for 3 days, i havent done much ball-busting but i will do what is assigned during the 3 days no matter what. please make sure that i properly make it up to her
Old 10-02-2020, 09:05 PM   #4895
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

75 for everyone to their left ball with a ruler or a shoe.
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:
Old 10-02-2020, 09:21 PM   #4896
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Apologies for the extra long post.

Quote:

When you first looked at this post, you were 100% caught up on all owed tasks in this thread AND have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Ooph. Tie your balls, then complete 25 swings with an apple or similar in a sock. Put a metronome on at 60 bpm and bust your balls with medium force for 5 minutes straight using a wooden spoon, alternating balls with each bust. Finish with 25 more swings of your apple in a sock before untying.
I'm having a bit of a hassle determing under which category of today's task i gotta count myself under, i'll explain why:

According to the rules stated in the starting post of Miss Emmyred's wonderful Ballbusting thread i should be at 100% and i definitely reported withing the last 3 days.

My hassle is sandy's post, though one might say it's just chancy there is a lot more to it, i think.

I'll take a look at the lowest scored match i could find ever and the highest. According to this list: https://www.pro-football-reference.c...ame-scores.htm

The match with the lowest score:

St. Louis Rams vs. Washington Redskins

Score: 7:9 (adds up to either 32(for redskins) or 96(for rams) swings with the apple in a sock)

Field goals: Redskins-3 Rams-0 (9 flip flop slaps for redskins, 18 for rams)

Touchdowns didn't occur as far as i could figure that out.

Safety touch: I had to find out first, but seems didn't occur either.

No points scored in overtime: 0 hits.

total:

redskins fan: 32 ball in a sock + 9 flip flop slaps = 41 hits in total
rams fan: 96 ball in a sock + 18 flip flop slaps = 114 hits in total

so far, so good.

for the second match, the highest score one, there are two options: Chicago Bears vs. Washington Redskins, 73:0 and the highest ever total points Washington Redskins vs New York Giants, 72 :42 (the match i will be focusing on)

score: 72:41 Redskins vs. Giants (adds up to either 226(for Redskins) or 678(for Giants) swings with the apple in a sock)

Field goals: 1 for the redskins (3 or 6 flip flop slaps)

touchdowns:
Redskins: 11 in case i interpreted the match history right. 66 wooden spoon + each ball twice so 4 times for each convert, 32 wooden spoon hits again for converts

66 + 32 so 98 hits for, 112 + 64 so 176 hits against the redskins.

Giants: 6 also in case... meaning 36 wooden spoon + 5 converts adding 20 hits
(keep in mind you need to double the amount if you were cheering for the opposing team)

56 + 20 so 76 hits for, 112 + 40 so 152 hits against the Giants

Safety touch: none

No points scored in overtime: 0 hits.

total:

redskins fan: 3 flip flop slaps + 250(98+152) wooden spoon hits + 226 swings with the apple in a sock = 479 hits in total
rams fan: 6 flip flop slaps + 252(76+176) wooden spoon hits + 678 swings with the apple in a sock = 936 hits in total

(The rules of the thread clearly state:
Quote:
Each girl can assign up to 200 busts per day to specific boys or all boys in the thread. Girls deemed as “Royalty” (list can be seen here) may add up to 500 busts per day.
Conclusion:

The average hit count should therefore be between 41 and 936 and the meridian is certainly not 200 busts, even if i'd asume the meridian is 50% off towards the lower end it's still 244 busts and that bellcurve is warped heavily.

I refuse to be assigned to this task, since sandy, besides having the most creative idea i've seen in a long time, is not part of the royalty + i am not a bunny(2 criteria that must be met for a task nearly reaching the 1000 hits in total). though the concept is great and creative, the execution will be not doable besides paying attention to the game and all this research on a game, i don't know anything about, took me the best part of the last 2 hours.

I'm sorry sandy, you had a really creative idea. Because you posted anyways and put in effort and creativity, i offer 200 hits with the implement of your choice to both or one ball only.

My actual Report:

So after i determined and showed what i mean i completed the first spoiler and want to thank you for the nicely chosen task, Miss Emmyred. I made sure they were as loud as a good slap should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Thank you Miss Babygirlblackout for adding to the fun we're having while busting our balls.

Report, i took a shoe since i only own a little pencil case sized ruler that's not going to suffice.

I went with medium force for 25 and with medium-hard force for the last 50, all of the busts hitting with the tip of my shoe.
After the previous busting this got the focus of the pain back to the left ball.

Thank you both Miss Emmyred and Miss Babygirlblackout.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:33 PM   #4897
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
i looked all around my house for a ruler since I didn't want to use a ruler but since I couldn't find one i had to use a shoe, since its my first time with BB I wasn't going super hard, but still hard enough to hurt! after 50 I realized I was holding my breath and had to take a break! the other 25 were no easier!
Old 10-03-2020, 07:51 AM   #4898
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Everyone can have 40 rubber band snaps with your balls tied, alternating between the right and left. Make sure you pull the band back far enough to make it really sting. If you do not have a rubber band, complete 500 punches instead (each reduction opportunity reduces by 100 hits).

If you would prefer NOT to complete all of these, you may take as many of the following reduction opportunities as you want:

- You can reduce by 10 if you apply hot sauce to your balls before you begin.
- You can reduce by 10 if you ruin an orgasm immediately before you begin.
- You can reduce by 10 if you use two rubber bands instead of one.

Bunnies, double both the snaps and the reductions, if you take any.
I knew this one was gona be bad so i let my balls take a long break first.
I did not take any reductions as much as I didnt want to do 80 snaps with balls tied. Ive never used hot sauce and im sure it would have made everything worse. I didn't ruin an orgasm because it just wasn't enough of a reduction. I also chose not use two rubber bands because it seemed like the same number of snaps anyway.

This hade me shaking and jumping like crazy. Its difficult to even write this and my body is still flinching. I'm glad this one is over for sure.
Bustmyblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 08:51 AM   #4899
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Now that we have some more members, roll a standard dice (d6). Complete the spoiler. Bunnies roll twice.

1:
Spoiler:
100 with a wooden spoon

2:
Spoiler:
200 medium punches as fast as you can

3:
Spoiler:
100 with a full water bottle

4:
Spoiler:
Put an apple or a rock in a sock. Swing it between your legs to hit your balls 75 times.

5:
Spoiler:
Place your balls on a table and tape your cock out of the way. Hold a heavy book at nipple height and drop it on your balls 25 times.

6:
Spoiler:
Complete all other spoilers.
I got a 1 and a 6 and doubled them because i wasnt sure if bunnies would have to double, i always assume just to be safe.

The wooden spoon as just a warm up
The punches were kind of exhausting and very hard to do because there were 400 of them to do. I had to pause multiple times. It was really hard to keep the pace and count.
The full water bottle was not fun either after doing 400 punches.
For the sock i didnt have an apple so i used a potato. Its really hard to aim doing this and you never know how the blow is gona land. These are difficult and kinda shocking at times.
Finally the 50 book drops. I cant get these to work. My balls wont stick out far enough for it to land most of the time. I did all 50 but only some of them fully landed, the rest were sorta deflected or unable to make full contact.

Im not sure what to do about the book drops since I cant seem to target my balls properly. Maybe that's just how book drops are?

But on to the next one I guess.
Old 10-03-2020, 08:53 AM   #4900
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
How does the third one work for bunnies emmy? Not sure what to double. Both the bpm and the time? Just the time or just the bpm?
Old 10-03-2020, 09:55 AM   #4901
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm hereby requesting to leave the thread,

the last week was really fun and though i've been able to take the first days pretty good, my balls got tenderized and more pain sensitive the last few days and expecially the left one needs a break to heal. Have a good time everybody and thank you for the funny and creative tasks as well as for the good overall time.

~Trebaldin

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 11:07 AM   #4902
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Trebaldin- You may either stay for 7 more days now OR take a 1 week break and rejoin for a month.

IF YOU LOOK AT THE SPOILER, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE TASK.

Hmmmm...I'm getting sad that I seem to be the only female consistently posting tasks for you poor boys. So today, I'm going to give you an incentive to recruit other women.

So you have a choice: Recruit two women to post in this thread before Monday at noon OR complete the task in the spoiler. If you don't want to get women to post or give up, you are welcome to complete the spoiler early.

DO NOT LOOK AT THIS SPOILER UNLESS YOU INTEND TO COMPLETE IT.

Spoiler:
You had to know this was going to be bad, right? This task will be completed in five sets over the course of a whole day. You must wait at least 30 minutes between sets.

If you ruin an orgasm right before starting the first set of this task and do not cum for the rest of the day, you may do 4 sets instead of 5. Do NOT spoil this task in your report- write about your pain OR wait to post your report until after Monday at noon.

One set consists of the following in order:
- Tie your balls.
- 10 rubber band snaps.
- Squeeze your balls HARD for 30 seconds
- 30 hard wooden spoon swats
- 15 swings of an apple or similar in a sock
- 5 hard punches.

After the fourth set, rub your balls with hot sauce, deep heat, or similar.
Do not wash until after the final set is complete.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:16 PM   #4903
Haldirdk

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I had to do the 2nd spoiler, as I had not done Sandys football task yet when I read the post.

The apple hurt just as much as before, and after 5 I needed a break already. Took a short one and managed 10 more, before I had to stop to work up the curage to keep hittibg with the same force. It took me a while, but I eventually managed the last hits.
After a short break, I did the punches, I speedbagged my way through 100 before taking a short break. This was to not back off, and it hurt a lot. I had to hold my balls for a while to be able to do the last ones. I chose the same pace and managed 50, with the last 50 after another break. At the end, my balls looked bigger, which seems to be a constant condition these days.

Quote:
I did this task right after the one above, and while the ruler is normally not too bad for me, these hurt a lot. I susoect that tjis is due to the lasting bruising from the othef tasks, but my left nut is getting quite a workout right now.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 12:36 PM   #4904
Haldirdk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi

So next time there is a game on television watch it naked and have a wooden spoon. A flip flop. And an apple in a sock.
Choose which team your cheering for before the game starts

Every time there is a field goal by your team Slap your balls with the flip flop 3 times
1 for every point
Every time there is a field goal by the other team slap your balls 6 times with a flip flop

Every time there is a touchdown by your team Slap each ball 6 times with the wooden spoon and if the convert is successful slap each of your your balls Twice with the wooden spoon

Every time there is a touchdown by the other team slap each of your balls 12 times
2 for each point and if they make the convert hit each ball 4 times

If your team scores a safety touch then swing the apple sock into your balls 5 times

If the other team scores a safety touch then swing then swing the apple sock into your balls 10 times

Any points scored in overtime count double

At the end of the game. If your team won swing the apple sock into your balls twice for every point scored by each team

If your team lost then swing the apple sock into your balls 4 times for each point scored

If the game ended in a tie swing the apple sock into your balls 6 times for each point scored

Have fun
Finally, a game was on, and I managed to do this task. I must say, that I liked the creativity of it, and both enjoyed and hated the breaks between bustings. The flip flow was generally not so bad, but the spoon gives me nice and red balls, it stings. The apple gets brutal fast, and with the hits looming at the end, also more and more scary as the score builds.
I chose to watch thursday night football a bit delayd, hope that is ok.
I was rooting for the broncos to beat the jets.

First quarter started badly with a jets touchdown and successful conversion, already punk balls. After, a field goal for Broncos and a bit of fun with the flip flop.
Second quarter, touchdown Broncos, and stinging balls for me then a field goal for the Jets, a touchdown for the Broncos and another jets field goal. The half came, with a much need break for my balls, which wete now red and aching.
Third quarter resulted in a jets field goal and a Broncos touchdown and field goal. By now, I was hopimg for a more quiet game, as I remembered that sock, just waiting to crush my balls.
Fourth quarter, I was not getting that, 2 jets field goals, a Broncos field goal and touchdown later, I was sitting there with burning, aching and sore balls, knowing that tjere was a lot of pain to go.
In the end, the score was 37-28, the Broncos won, and I had 130 swings with the sock to do. I had hoped for low scoring and did not get it. The busts were a horrible finish, and I spend a lot of time just holding my balls to complete them. After 20 i feared the socks, and it was difficult to keep busting hard. I managed eventually, but had to stop a lot. My balls are now swollen and hurting, and I fear the next days here.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Haldirdk for this post:
Old 10-03-2020, 01:47 PM   #4905
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you Babygirlblackout for helping me further destroy my left ball this week.

Instead of my regular steel ruler, I dug through my toolbox for the very thick, industrial ruler. I set my metronome to 50 bpm and pounded away on my sore left but. I made it through the entire 75 but the last 20 were pure hell.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap

Advertisements
Kink Talk