Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-07-2020, 03:55 PM   #4756
MissKay

200 busts with a wooden spoon, balls tied separately.

Each bust must either be to the left ball or the right ball but I'm nice so I'll let you choose.

I wont make you stay longer Dublinmarty, but I hope you'll come back soon

Likes- Pain (giving), keyholding, Large cocks, toilet (giving)

Not looking for a sub and Tired of getting flooded with PMs so I diabled the sending and receiving of PMs for now
MissKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 06:24 AM   #4757
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKay View Post
200 busts with a wooden spoon, balls tied separately.

Each bust must either be to the left ball or the right ball but I'm nice so I'll let you choose.

I wont make you stay longer Dublinmarty, but I hope you'll come back soon
Tied them up and split the busts 100 to my left ball and 100 to my right, left a good ache in both balls if I understood right we where allowed to do that right? As you said each must must be to either left or right i assumed they could be split, if I was wrong let me know and I’ll do another 200 to each to make up for it
Thanks 😁

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 08:24 AM   #4758
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

So I joined thread last week, but had not reported. I did some of the assignments as I went along and my balls suffered catch up over the Labor Day holiday.

Here is my report:

The first assignment was to wear a rubber band for 48 hours and snap for the rest room. This was done and resulted in dozens of painful snaps. Thanks EmmyRed.

The next set I did stared with 150 bpm for 2 minutes from Emmy. I set a metronome and got my wooden spoon and tried to keep the beat. I had to be honest and say I missed a stroke or two, so I added another minute, leaving me weak in the knees, and only just starting this set.

Next was from MissKay, 30 second squeezes followed by 50 with hand, hairbrush and electrical chord. I allotted about five minutes for this task, setting a timer in view. After 30 seconds of squeezing, the hand slaps were painful. The hairbrush was worse and the electrical cable just is always the worst, but I signed up for it, so I laid 50 good cord lashes on my now-quite-red balls.

That was followed in this set with 200 more from Miss Kay with the cord and 200 to the left ball with a wooden spoon from BiMistress to close out this set and leaving me remembering it for some time.

Batch 2:

For the first session over the holiday weekend, I had 500 with a wooden spoon from EmmyRed, 200 to the left with a wooden spoon from MissKay and 200 to the right from BiMistress.

I tied both balls together and separated them. I used the wooden spoon for all 900 busts. I set a metronome for 100bpm and a timer for 10 minute. I did Emmy’s first, 5 minutes straight. I was tearing up and had a lingering pain in my gut as I took a 1-minute break in between before treating my left, then right ball to 200 more.

The next session on the weekend was about two hours later. For this group, I owed MissKay 200 to the left with a charger cord, I owned EmmyRed 40 (rubber band, water bottle, punch, spoon) and 200 to the right with a spoon from Miss Kay. The 200 lashes with the cord took a while. I only counted good ones and sometimes missed the target. Then, I added 10 rubber band snaps from EmmyRed, smacked my balls 10 times with the heavy water bottle and did 10 serious punches, taking 30 seconds to recover from each and needing every second. The 10 with the spoon wrapped up that assignment, then another 200 spoon slaps left my right ball extra sore and visibly more discolored.

The last session was on Monday evening. Wrapped up with 100 with my least favorite implement, which was another 100 hard lashes with a charging cord, from EmmyRed, with another 200 with a wooden spoon each from BiMistress and Miss Kay. Started with the cord, which left me sweating from the ordeal. My balls were really feeling the accumulation of busts. The final 400 with a wooden spoon were done straight through, over a 4-minute burst, leaving me breathless, covered in weals, bruised and put in my place.

Thanks EmmyRed, MissKay and BiMistress for the assignments.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 04:34 AM   #4759
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

First, Miss Kay is officially royalty- which means she can post up to 500 regular hits or 100 rubber band snaps per post.

Second, we’ve been slacking.

I want 100 with a wooden spoon, 100 with a heavy shoe, 100 with a full water bottle, 100 medium/hard punches, and 99 with your least favorite implement.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:26 AM   #4760
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

To help Miss Kay celebrate Her promotion to royalty i am going to rejoin for 5 days.

kik: dublinmarty

Likes: CBT, other pain, humiliation, bondage, public, messy, sissification
Dislikes: needles, urine
Limits: Permanent marks, scat, animals, anything involving family

PM dares here
dublinmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 07:31 AM   #4761
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
First, Miss Kay is officially royalty- which means she can post up to 500 regular hits or 100 rubber band snaps per post.

I want 100 with a wooden spoon, 100 with a heavy shoe, 100 with a full water bottle, 100 medium/hard punches, and 99 with your least favorite implement.
First off congrats to Miss Kay, to celebrate I volunteer to do double the busts for her next post

Second glad to see you back to give us busts, the spoon shoe and water bottle didn’t start to bad as things had lightened up a bit so my balls where not as sore, though by the time I got to the 100 punches I was more then feeling the ache back in them I tried to make most of the punches more hard then medium, as for my lest favorite i once again went with the one if found hurts most and got my sock weapon ready.. I was on my knees for the last of those 99 and my
Balls are definitely feeling all of those busts

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 01:55 PM   #4762
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
Apparently we have not been giving enough attention to the right balls. Lets give you boys 200 more to the right ball with a charger cord. You may reduce to 100 if you do 50 push ups.
The charger as quickly become my least favorite implement. I choose to do the full 200. The charger has the worst sting to it. Was glad to get these over with.

Quote:
Everyone may choose to Flip a Coin.

Heads: 200 busts to the left nut with your least favorite implement

Tails: 200 bust reduction

If you don't want to risk the flip then the safe option is 100 busts however you like.
I love a game if chance so of course I chose to flip a coin. That was a terrible mistake. Now my left nut got to feel the sting of the charger for 200 hits, ugh...

Quote:
Today, I only want 40 hits.

10 rubber band snaps
10 with a full water bottle
10 very hard punches (you shouldn’t be able to do two in a row)
10 with a spoon covered in icyhot, Ben gay, or similar

Have fun
The snaps just added to my already aching balls as I alternate snaps between each ball. The water bottle was not that bad was actually a relief from the stingy implements. The punches was a different story. I was on my knees on the bed for these and I made sure they floored me or I didnt count the punch. This took a while to get through this was by far the most painful of the busts since I have joined. The icy hot on the spoon bust was not that painful it was the after effect when the icy hot kicked in. My balls are still burning as I write this report.

Quote:

1st off I want to congratulate Miss Kay on becoming royalty. She really deserves it with the commitment she has made in this thread the past few weeks. I am sure our balls are going to pay dearly for this promotion.
I for one am glad you have slacked off as I have not had time to keep up with the busts. You have made up for it with this last task.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 04:07 PM   #4763
maxperv
Distinguished Member

It's been awhile since I've been on a thread like this, so I'll join for a week.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap

Last edited by maxperv; 09-10-2020 at 09:55 PM.
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 03:19 AM   #4764
BallbustingBird

I am in for the next 2 weeks. I am sorry for not replying and giving updates during my past time in but my mistress thought it would be fun to not allow me to return for a while and try and make me a bunny for bad behavior and do all of the posts I missed from starting to now in one day.

So I will be starting shortly and reporting throughout the day.
BallbustingBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 03:21 AM   #4765
BallbustingBird

Congrats on royalty MissKay!
Old 09-11-2020, 03:45 AM   #4766
PeakingBlinder

I will join this thread for 1 week.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:14 AM   #4767
BallbustingBird

Quote:
Keep a rubber band on your wrist. For the next 48 hours, every time you use the restroom, give one snap to each ball.
So far ive snapped each ball 6 times and I already can tell this is going to be painful
Old 09-11-2020, 06:22 AM   #4768
BallbustingBird

Quote:
How about a dice dare.

Roll a d6 twice to determine the setup

Balls tied?
Even: No
Odds: Yes

Implement?
1: Your hands
2: a Pillow
3: a Stick
4: a Tablespoon
5: a Shoe
6: Something from inside your refrigerator.

Now roll 3d6, multiply the results by 10 to determine the number of busts
First roll 3, so balls tied
Second roll 5
Third rolls 6,5,3 so 140 busts in total

I used my hiking shoes which are heavier than regular shoes so I had to take break at 100 then finished rhe last 40 within 2 minutes per my mistress.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:28 AM   #4769
BallbustingBird

Quote:
Set a metronome for 150 bpm. You are going to hold your balls in one hand and use your other hand to spank them with a wooden spoon in time to the metronome with medium-hard spanks.

If you manage to go 2 minutes without missing a beat, you can stop.

If you miss even a single stroke, do one additional minute hitting only your left ball.

Bunnies, double the time (4 minutes to start, 2 minutes to your left ball if you fail)

I waa hitting hard and I miissed a beat around 90 seconds in and now my left ball is so sore
Old 09-11-2020, 06:51 AM   #4770
BallbustingBird

Quote:
Squeeze your balls hard for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with your hand

Squeeze your balls again for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with a hairbrush

Squeeze your balls again for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with an Electric cord

Squeeze your balls one final time for 30 seconds.

(Bunnies Double the busts but not the length of the squeezes)
My balls are so sore at this point that all of this was agonizing but with sore balls the electric cord was the worst part, I thought belts were bad but that was way worse. Then the final squeeze :/

Advertisements
Kink Talk