Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-31-2016, 01:17 AM   #91
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Cross dressing 101 assignment

I stood in front of the mirror in a nice pair of panties and bra with a cute top and skirt on, I felt very pretty

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:18 AM   #92
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

I performed both stripteases last night i had the same looking clothes as the pink stiptease so i matched that one fairly perfectly (down to wearing breast fors to simulate boobs) the second one i had to improvise a little. I did it in my living room front door unlocked (friends come in and out all the time) the thrill made me feel even sexier as i did it.
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:16 PM   #93
SacrificeViper

Default Prerequisites for Crossdressing 201

Well I managed to do it today by wearing my female underwear, skirt, shirt and heels.

Likes: Crossdressing, Bondage, Cum, Anal, Feminization, Humiliation, Latex, Chastity, Petplay
Dislikes: Pain
Limits: Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Pee, Public

kik: Sissy_Slave95

My BDSM Result

Available Clothes/Toys
My human sex map
SacrificeViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:34 AM   #94
ChrissyDebra

Friday
Detention Due to I miss the assignment, I wear my black bra and panty and sit in the corner of my room and set a countdown time at 5 min.
Assignment Then I wear a mini skirt that I bought the day before, and go to a drive at outskirt, and find a no people place and get out my car, then stand beside my car and take a few photos and get it in.
P.S. sorry for miss the assignment for the previous week, due to I did not read the thread.

General
Extreme: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress,
Like: Role Play, Pet Play
Dislike: diaper, anal,
Soft Limit: scat, Poo, Pee, Pain, photo/video send to anyone(without face)
Hard Limit: Public, photo/video send to anyone(with face), Family, Friend,

Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood
ChrissyDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:51 AM   #95
ChrissyDebra

Friday
Homework 1 & 2 and Project 1/2 - after I back from previous assignment I change into sport bra, thong and leggings then when to sleep with my pajamas on it.
Saturday
Homework 1 & 2 and Project 2/2 - the next day most of the time I stay at home, the only time I when out is take my lunch and dinner. Lunch time I drive to Mcd drive through to buy my lunch. Really scare they found out what I wear inside. Night time I go to roadside store to have my dinner. Roadside store’s light is dim. So I think they not that easy see through my shirt. I only take off the bra, thong, and leggings on Sunday morning.

General
Extreme: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress,
Like: Role Play, Pet Play
Dislike: diaper, anal,
Soft Limit: scat, Poo, Pee, Pain, photo/video send to anyone(without face)
Hard Limit: Public, photo/video send to anyone(with face), Family, Friend,

Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood
ChrissyDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #96
alliswell

2 Point Stand in front of the mirror wearing only women's clothing for a minute.

This was simple.I usually do this but never for 1 min.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:35 AM   #97
alexG2525

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonWolfe View Post

Crossdressing 101

Description: For those who just want to try out crossdressing in a safe and secluded environment.

Homework:
2 Point Stand in front of the mirror wearing only women's clothing for a minute.
2 Point Wear a bra and panty only. Tuck your stuff and try to pose in front of a mirror.

Project:

3 Points Put on women's clothing. Walk through 5 rooms as lady like as possible.
For the first task i set a timer to 1 minute on my phone while wearing a pink bra, pink panties, a short floral dress and a pair of leggings and 3in heels. I stood in front of my mirror and posed differently while looking at my outfit for the minute.
Next i stripped to the bra and panties and i set a timer for 5 minutes and posed in different positions until the timer went off.
For the project, I put the clothes on again and then while swaying my hips and moving all around my house for 15 minutes. I entered every room in my house while moving as lady like as possible. My house has 11 rooms.
alexG2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:46 AM   #98
Lostbet

For my detention i sucked a banana with a condom on it for 5 mins whilst rubbing myself through my panties. Of course i had to touch up my lipstick afterwards.

I wore a pretty pink floral thong for a day out shopping. I also wore a thin strap vest top at the same time.

I popped out yesterday and wore some.black tights under my jeans it felt great and a little nerve racking.

Will do some gym tomorrow xx

Punishments/Dislikes; ass or underwear pics, licking/sucking objects, light public

Limits; blood, piss, scat, family, friends, full exposure, public, anal.

Send outfit requests, clothes listed in blog, will send pics

M/19
Lostbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:43 AM   #99
noob37

I would love to join crossdressing 201 please.
For the prerequisite I wore a black mini dress with a bright pink bra and matching thong. I stood by my front window with my hands on my hips for a few minutes. Was definitely thrilling especially when I had someone walk by and notice.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:22 AM   #100
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Since I missed two assignments I've done two detentions,
I did 5 mins sat in the corner wearing a cream satin and lace bra with matching panties
I stood infront of a window facing the road while wearing my wedding dress with large stuffed dark blue bra under it and leopard print thong. I shouted out what I was wearing to.

For the tasks , I've been for a 1hr walk with the bra and panties in my avatar under my clothes and I wore stockings for a full day under my clothes

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:04 AM   #101
Aussiexdresser

Hi headmistress

I completed my homework today and the 3 point credit yesterday

2 Points During the daytime, wear a stuffed bra under your shirt and walk down the street. It should be visible

Today I wore a stuffed black bra and pantie set I bought yesterday (more about that in a minute) I wore them all day which included both walking down the street and around a car show I wore them under my shorts and a hoodie

For my extra credit 3 points
I happened to be away at a car show in a town away from home so was able to go shopping so I went to a store near the show and bought a set containing a push up bra and a pantie set as a "gift" however the lovely sales lady was very good with helping and I'm pretty sure she knew it was for me after purchasing them i went to the rest room and put them on and left wearing them back to the hotel
Aussiexdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:44 AM   #102
Femmysub

No homework/assignments last two Sunday's..?

Is this thread still open?
Femmysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:41 AM   #103
LibertineDreams

Not looking good. Too bad. Seems like the interest was there, I was going to ask the instructor whether he'd consider adding other coursework like makeup, hair, voice, walking in heels, etc. Maybe someone else will pick up the torch.

Looking to earn Master's Degree

Kik: (Not Yet)

Likes (Dares): TBD. Maybe light anal, CD
Punishments: TBD
Limits: Making dares you like but not getting feedback.

New here & liking it. Heard my dares are detailed & fun. Hope so!

The more detail provided to the DM the better the dare.

Wanna thank me? Let me know how it went. No/Little feedback = my 1st posted Limit.

Wanna REALLY thank me? reports/pics/vids/audio anon or not, will do perfectly
LibertineDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:13 PM   #104
Daleskyfan

I just did the prerequisite for Crossdressing 201. I completed it about a minute ago and a car passed, but other than that it was uneventful.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #105
subdocm1

i'ld like to sign up in crossdressing 401 please.

Likes: CBT, humiliation, hidden public cbt, daring exposure, anal, pee, forced, wax, weights, needles, public cbt, webcam

Limits: scat, kids, scars, social suicide
subdocm1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk