Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-16-2023, 10:52 PM   #1546
TeddyBeddydiapee

when you have a free weekend, you will spend this weekend as a baby!, during this time atleast one meal a day will be baby food, you will NOT walk (babys crawl and you will too!),you will have a 1 hour nap from noon till 1, you must use your diaper for its intended purpose, post in kik diaper check for duration, you may only change if (A. you get permission from someone else, B. you either are messy for 1 hour or you leak), bed time will be 8:30 pm.

Im new to kik, feel free to kik me!

Im in diapers for the next 20 months, Diaper check me!
TeddyBeddydiapee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:52 AM   #1547
FoxyFemboy

Today you are going to go buy some suppositories if you don't have some already. Tonight you're going to be double diapered, making sure you stretch out your hole nicely before bed. Take the max. amount of the suppositories. Diaper up, you probably want to double up. If you aren't wet and messy when you wake up you may use the bathroom if you wish, and you can PM me a punishment.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 08-18-2023, 09:01 AM   #1548
shyboy88

At each meal for 3 days when possible, you have 2 choices can eat mushed up food or if you want adult food must put mushed up food in your diaper and no changing for 2 hours

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:11 AM   #1549
FoxyFemboy

The next time you get a morning to yourself you are to wake up and double diaper yourself straight away. (Bonus points for doing it the night before) Put on your favorite baby clothing and down a whole glass of water. If you have bottles to drink out of you are to fill two and bring them with you to your bed/chair, if you do not you are to drink another glass and then fill one and place it near your bed/chair.

Now you must listen to your favorite hypno files and drink your bottles. If you do not have and files in mind PM me and I will give you ones you must listen too. You must listen to hypno for two hours and finish a bottle every hour. (Drink the other glass in between files) You are not allowed out of you bed until they are finished and you have soaked you diaper like a baby.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 09-01-2023, 06:52 AM   #1550
EquivalentTrash

After you next pee and poop, drink a liter of water and insert a banana, then put on a diaper. Your goal is to pee before the banana comes out. If you succeed, you may change, if you fail you must cut slits in the current diaper and put another on top, you may not change until the second diaper leaks.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EquivalentTrash for this post:
Old 09-21-2023, 03:17 PM   #1551
FoxyFemboy

Pack a big dose of suppositories into a cheap bag alongside a diaper and 1L of water in a bottle. Other changing supplies also recommended, though nothing you'll miss if you lose it. You'll be going out for a drive after drinking a litre of water and padding up. If you can't drive, you'll be walking instead.

Either way, head on out for a short drive or long walk, before hopping out of the car if you were using one and walking further away from the direction of home. You'll be walking an hour so feel free to drink if you need it. Nearing the end of this hour, you'll want to be scoping out a suitable place to change, like a bathroom or change rooms. Once you somewhere good, go in and insert the suppositories, making sure that by now you'd drank all the water in your bottle. Give it a refill and bring the bottle with you if you can, leaving your bag in a noticeable spot sitting open. Walk for about 30 minutes more away from your car before doubling back. You'll either find yourself relieved to find the bag still there, or worried if it's missing. In the case it's missing, you'll have to brave the trip back home in your messy diapers!

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 09-22-2023, 12:59 PM   #1552
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

For the next 5 days go to bed undiapered and go to sleep while listening to a bedwetting hypno file. If you make it though the week without wetting your bed you are a big kid! Yay!

If however you wet your bed, then you must spend 3 nights in diapers (while still listening to the file) then your 5 days starts again. This will continue until you can spend the full 5 days without wetting the bed... Hope you don't become a full time bedwetter!

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 01:43 PM   #1553
SissyDiaper231

Diaper up, for the next 24 hours every 1 hours roll a D6 die

if
1) Drink 1 Glass of water.
2) Drink 2 glasses of water
3) Use your diaper like the baby you are
4) Double Diaper, If rolled before Re-Roll
5) Do not change for 2 Hours
6) Do not change for 6 hours
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 07:07 PM   #1554
diapersissy119
Baby Member

For January 2024, for any night that you do not have a legit conflict /limit with, you must drink 500 ml one hour before bed and diaper up. Once you diaper up, you're not allowed to use the toilet at all for 9 hours. If you wet your diaper before the 9 hours are up, you truly are a baby! So, every wet night time diaper = 1 hour of full AB mode (crawling, drooling, eating baby food with hands, baby songs and cartoons, wetting and messing as soon as you have the urge, listening to related hypnosis files, etc.). If you mess your diaper, you're not allowed to change it until after the 9 hours are up and you owe 4 hours of full AB mode.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 10:16 AM   #1555
FoxyFemboy

The next time you are home alone you are to act like a complete baby. Diaper up, get your baby clothes on, stick a paci in your mouth, and crawl around. You are not allowed to change until your diaper is full either leaking from wetting or messy. You can only watch baby/Disney films. Should you be interrupted you are not allowed to take of the diaper you are wearing for any reason.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 03-02-2024, 07:29 PM   #1556
buttinup
getDare Devil

Next time you are diapered, you must drink from a baby bottle, sippy cup, or otherwise childish drinking device for at least 24 hours (or until you are not diapered consistently, whichever comes first).
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 08:33 AM   #1557
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

For the next 24 hours, you must only crawl to get anywhere in your house. You can climb up onto furniture as long as you can reach it from your knees and use your elbows to assist. No using your hands except to eat and drink.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:58 AM   #1558
Dumb Eevee

Time for baby's bed time! (Can be done with or without diaper)

Next time before bed or perhaps an early power nap ;p Put on your ball gag, pink collar (very important), and nipple clamps.

Now take your large Meng dildo, lubed up and ready, and insert just the head (literally) into that greedy ass of yours. Now get your bed restraints set up, so that your something like this (give your waist room to move when needed). Grab a heavy, flat sided object to place between your legs; You'll use this to push the dildo in.

As well as set up a children's show, whether that be on your phone, laptop, or tv (if you have one in your bedroom); but it must be viewable from your bed.

Your task is to have the dildo in at its max usability, when the episode ends/credits roll (13 inches)

- For every half inch you fall short, that adds 30 minutes to how long you must remain bound

You can orgasm at any time, but you must remain bound

If you do this with a diaper, drink a liter of water before starting and fit the diaper loosely over the dildo so it won't hold it in.

----------

I'm a bit sick/bedridden at the moment, so nothing too crazy, tank yu! ^^

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:30 PM   #1559
Drakemcgregor

My poor little Eevee,
Let's help you get better fast and have some fun by doing so. For the start, get the following things ready to use:
  1. A big pot or cane of tea (only tea counts since you are ill)
  2. A diaper or something relatable that can hold at least a little accident.
  3. A device to watch your favourite kid's cartoon.
When everything is ready to start, get the diaper on your little butt and get back in your bed. The target is to finish a few episodes of your favourite TV show and then nap. The trick is, as you are already thinking, that the toilet is off-limits until the nap.
You can start the nap only if the pot of tea you prepared is completely emptied and the episode you watched is over.
If you stayed completely dry over time, you can reaward yourself with the vibrator, but no direct contact! I wish you a good time.
PS: For a little extra challenge, set a minimum time limit for the nap.
---------------------
From the author: This person has never done anything in this direction and most likely has no diapers at home. Please keep this in mind for any potential task.

KIK Id is drakeverde

PM Dare
Drakemcgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 01:56 PM   #1560
Footslaves

I'll give an easy one then, ducttape your hands into fists so you can't do anything useful with them and you're not allowed to walk, baby's crawl everywhere. If diapers are available then wear only a diaper(doesn't have to be used). Stay this way for 5 hours
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy