Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 01:24 PM   #1
daddysbabyboy

Heart Torture My Ass and Clit! | 21F

Hi! My daddy will be gone all day today and all day and night tomorrow. I am currently plugged up with the smallest anal plug I have (I have 4 sizes as well as a tail plug). I am looking for someone to torture me and control me until my daddy gets home.
Kik me!

Toys I have: Several dildos in several shapes and sizes, chastity belt, chastity belt with attachments to hold a dildo in my pussy and one in my ass, 4 sizes of training anal plugs, 2 tail plugs, nipple clamps, nipple pumps, pussy pump, ceramic kegal eggs (I have 3 of them in 3 sizes), vibrator wand, pillow that I can straddle and ride or warm a cock (it has a hole to attach a dildo into)

Likes: sissification, abdl, ddlb, pussy torture(I'm trans so I have a pussy), hidden public, chastity, praise, anal, nipple torture, edging, bathroom control
Dislikes: ice
Limits: Blood, family, true public, illegal, permanent, degradation
daddysbabyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 03:17 PM   #2
X3non101

get the chastity belt can hold a didlo, cover it in icyhot, or another burning substance (I.E toothpaste). and I don't mean a little bit, cover it completely, put the belt on, the go for a 15 minute walk outside, only when u get home, u may take it off
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk