Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-29-2020, 08:44 PM   #4876
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi

So next time there is a game on television watch it naked and have a wooden spoon. A flip flop. And an apple in a sock.
Choose which team your cheering for before the game starts
Have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiton View Post
My living situation doesn’t really allow me to be able to watch a game naked, or keep up with busts as it goes, would it be ok to pull up the results of a recent game and do the busts to that instead?
Same here Sandy; this slut will pick the Eagles and once tasks complete, will update this thread with a report. Thanks for the contribution!

EDIT: Next Eagles game against San Fran this Monday; looking forward to the outcum!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 09-30-2020 at 09:37 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 07:46 AM   #4877
absurdlyso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's task is differentiated based on the quality of your reports in this thread. Some of you have been writing excellent reports that please me greatly. Several more of you write acceptable reports that let me know you are keeping up. And a few of you say you're in the thread but don't report at all.

Exceptional Reporters: Painslutjoe and Trebaldin:
Spoiler:
For your excellent work, you can have 100 hits with your favorite implement today. :)

Acceptable Reporters: Colin, Haldirdk, Denon, Kiton, Max, BlueBalls:
Spoiler:
You can have 300 with a wooden spoon

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Shame. You can have 250 to the right a wooden spoon, then tie your balls separately and complete an additional 250 to the right with the handle of the spoon.
I apologize for my lackluster reporting and will work on improving my reports as best as I can. For now, it took me a while but I completed the punishment and will work on my next few reports.

a shy, subby femboy (21/M) who deserves lots and lots of punishment

PM Dares!

am new here, but dont be gentle

please PM me threads you think are cool! (am bored)

kik absurdlyso
absurdlyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:57 PM   #4878
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I have to agree with Joe. In the future with spoilers, please tell us what you had to do without telling us which spoilers you chose. Don’t let others have the opportunity to avoid the best ones.

For today:
100 to the right with a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
100 to the right with a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon.

Then, flip a coin:
Heads: 100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
Tails: 100 to the right with a wooden spoon
I started by performing the first four busts and I can definitely say the sharper pain from the handle of the wooden spoon was a lot hard to take than the hits from the spoon. It was almost like I was caning my left testicle.

Then came the coin toss and (naturally) I flipped heads. Since it has been a few days since a really hard busting, I laid into my left with all the force I could muster. I really wanted to quit around 75, but with tears welling up in my eyes and my knees growing weak, I finished the last 100.

Thank you for this task, Emmyred.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:58 PM   #4879
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1:
Spoiler:
Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house.

Step 2:
Spoiler:
Put them in alphabetical order.

Step 3:
Spoiler:
Give yourself 25 medium/hard busts with each.

Step 4:
Spoiler:
Put them in order from nicest to meanest.

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Tell us what you picked and how it went!
Old 09-30-2020, 02:12 PM   #4880
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Today's task is differentiated based on the quality of your reports in this thread. Some of you have been writing excellent reports that please me greatly. Several more of you write acceptable reports that let me know you are keeping up. And a few of you say you're in the thread but don't report at all.

Exceptional Reporters: Painslutjoe and Trebaldin:
Spoiler:
For your excellent work, you can have 100 hits with your favorite implement today. :)

Acceptable Reporters: Colin, Haldirdk, Denon, Kiton, Max, BlueBalls:
Spoiler:
You can have 300 with a wooden spoon

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Shame. You can have 250 to the right a wooden spoon, then tie your balls separately and complete an additional 250 to the right with the handle of the spoon.
Thank you Emmyred for correcting me for slacking off a bit in my reports. I appreciate your task to provide some necessary correction. I will endeavor to provide more detailed reports in the future. I am ashamed that I forgot that pleasing You should be more important than whatever I may want to do.

For this task, I tied my balls up tightly to stretch them out and make them a much easier target to accurately hit with each stroke. I imagined the force you might use to apply the strokes of my correction and started with my arm up high and swung the spoon as fast and hard as I could toward by vulnerable, tied balls, making sure to apply the maximum force. With the completion of each hit I said, "Thank you Emmyred for this correction."

My balls were throbbing after the first 100 but I persisted. By 200 the pain was so intense I wanted to stop, but I knew that I dare not disappoint you. To make sure I wasn't growing tired at the end I swung hard enough on the last 25 that nearly every stroke caused my to drop to my knees.

Thank you Emmyred for this well-deserved correction.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 09-30-2020, 02:55 PM   #4881
EnigmaticBunni

Im being made to post here. So I am in for 3 days. It is Wednesday now so I'm in till Saturday afternoon when i will request to leave.

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:59 PM   #4882
GermanPrezel1

Im in for 3 days
GermanPrezel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 03:28 PM   #4883
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi

So next time there is a game on television watch it naked and have a wooden spoon. A flip flop. And an apple in a sock.
Choose which team your cheering for before the game starts

Every time there is a field goal by your team Slap your balls with the flip flop 3 times
1 for every point
Every time there is a field goal by the other team slap your balls 6 times with a flip flop

Every time there is a touchdown by your team Slap each ball 6 times with the wooden spoon and if the convert is successful slap each of your your balls Twice with the wooden spoon

Every time there is a touchdown by the other team slap each of your balls 12 times
2 for each point and if they make the convert hit each ball 4 times

If your team scores a safety touch then swing the apple sock into your balls 5 times

If the other team scores a safety touch then swing then swing the apple sock into your balls 10 times

Any points scored in overtime count double

At the end of the game. If your team won swing the apple sock into your balls twice for every point scored by each team

If your team lost then swing the apple sock into your balls 4 times for each point scored

If the game ended in a tie swing the apple sock into your balls 6 times for each point scored

Have fun
Sandy, thanks for this task.

Fortunately, I had last weekend's game on the DVR and hadn't watched it yet, so I gathered the assigned implements, stripped, and started watching the game.

I was so eager to perform this task, that only after I pressed 'play" did I recall that both teams had great offenses and not very good defenses, but now that I had started the game there was no going back!

The scoring was:
  • Field goal by the other team - 6 slaps to my balls with the flip flop
  • Touchdown with extra point by my team - 8 hits to each ball with the wooden spoon
  • Safety by my team - 5 swings of the apple in a sock to my balls
  • Touchdown but no extra point by the other team - 12 hits to each ball with the wooden spoon
  • Touchdown with extra point by my team - 8 hits to each ball with the wooden spoon
  • Touchdown but no extra point by the other team - 12 hits to each ball with the wooden spoon
  • Touchdown with extra point by the other team - 12 +4 hits to each ball with the wooden spoon
  • Field goal by the other team - 6 slaps to my balls with the flip flop
  • Touchdown with 2 point conversion by my team - 10 hits to each ball with the wooden spoon

To summarize so far:
  • 12 flip-flop slaps to my balls
  • 5 hits with the apple in the sock to my balls
  • 94 hits to each ball with the wooden spoon

Since the game was on the DVR, I was able to skip the commercials and the slow parts of the game. The down side of this was that my balls didn't get much rest between each busting. As a result, they were a bit sore at the end of the game.

This is one of those times when my eagerness to submit to a task without thinking it through gets me into trouble Fortunately, my team won but the score was 38-31. 69 total points resulting on 138 hits to my balls with the apple in the sock.

I duct taped my cock out of the way and stood with my legs spread wide apart to give me a clear shot at my balls. I have never done this many apple in a sock hits before and I was somewhat scared. After a few practice strokes to get my aim calibrated, I started swinging the apple. My knees quivered a bit when each stroke hit its target. When I felt my determination starting to weaken around 45 strokes, I stopped for a couple of deep breaths resumed the hits. Somewhere around 100, I felt like I was easing up and, like my team, I needed to finish strong. For the remaining strokes my goal was to swing the apple not like I wanted to hit my balls, but like I was swing through my balls to hit my perineum. With each stroke my knees buckled more and more, tears were streaming down my cheeks, and each stroke resulted in screams and moans of pain. Toward the last 20 strokes, about every other stroke dropped me to my knees. I struggled each time to stand back up and continue until I finish all 138 hits.

I crawled into bed and struggled to find a comfortable position in which to sleep. It was quite a restless night and my balls are still aching today.

Again, thank you for this task Sandy.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap

Last edited by maxperv; 09-30-2020 at 03:40 PM. Reason: premature posting
Old 10-01-2020, 04:36 AM   #4884
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

You boys have had some complicated posts the last few days, so today, we're going to keep it simple.

200 with a wooden spoon
20 with a fruit in a sock
200 more with a wooden spoon
Old 10-01-2020, 06:45 AM   #4885
Kiton
Distinguished Member

I’m going to have to take a short apologetic pause on my time here, I kind of hurt my at work (nothing to major thankfully) and need to give myself a little time to take it easy and recover, I know I still had like a week here and it’s really been fun, so I do fully intend to finish my time starting it back up once I’m recovered

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 09:14 AM   #4886
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Thank you for that wonderfull idea, Miss Emmyred.

So i got the following things:

bamboo wooden spoon, feels like harder wood(new),
barbeque tongs, basically 2 long strips of woon and a block of wood in between them(wood),
hairbrush, has a nice bite/sting(plastic),
plastic spatula,
ping pong paddle,
power chord, pretty old and doesn't work anymore, but a fine bite
shaving foam can,
sneaker, black
shoehorn aluminium and a
wooden spoon handle, just another usual old one everyone has, cause the handle is thinner

so after the first busting my balls were starting to get sore and the dull feeling in the lower stomach region was beginning to develop.

The new order of my items after the first busting is as follows:

sucked:
The barbeque tongs, the sneaker, shoehorn as well as the shaving foam can didn't do much for me and all equally sucked, it doesn't matter to me which particular order of them, it's just getting over to the nice stuff

medium:
The ping pong paddle(old favourite) and plastic spatula, both are quite okay, the paddle has a nice dull effekt and enough weight to deliver it, the plastic spatula is only in this category because wood feels soo much nicer.

Premium:
The bamboo wooden spoon, wooden spoon handle and hairbrush, are equally nice to bust with

and on top:
the power chord, well what do i need to say, take one, form a loop and try it yourself, if you never did before. everyone else knows the sting

next step:

barbeque tongs - tails stung a bit, but no bother
sneaker - heads lame...no bother
shoehorn - tails i thought about using the thin side,
but i want to keep my left one intact,
all sound - no bother
shaving foam can - heads really no bother

ping pong paddle - tails old but gold, delivers to this day
plastic spatula - heads no real bother, but managed to
sustain the pain

bamboo wooden spoon - heads nice sting on the skin
wooden spoon handle - tails that was a little ouchie
hairbrush - tails please no more tails...ouchie!

and of course the power chord: - heads THANK GOD!

Quote:
You boys have had some complicated posts the last few days, so today, we're going to keep it simple.

200 with a wooden spoon
After the first one my left ball really needed a break, so i waited until it didn't hurt too bad anymore. The first 200 i did with the bamboo wooden spoon mentioned before, the wood is really nice, even and hard. I went with medium force, in case the apple will hit an uncomfy spot. After 2 misses the first real hit, both hit, not too bad yet, kept hitting for 3 more times and started to arche forward, took me some time to get back up. 4 hits done so far i missed the next one and hit 2, arching forward again and heavily breathing now...fuck the last hit was quite a bit off to the left...
I then continued and landed the remaining four hits on both, though i have to admit i was swinging softer.
After the swings i caught breath what took me around 10 minutes and struggled through the last 200 hits of which i hit 150 with medium force again and 50 with medium-hard force.

Thank you for making my balls glow and aching in pain.

Get well soon Kiton.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 10-01-2020 at 09:24 AM. Reason: wishing Kiton well.
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:11 AM   #4887
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:

Step 6:
Spoiler:
For my 10 items, I selected:
  • bamboo cane, 3 foot long
  • garden trowel
  • heel of high heeled shoe
  • hiking boot
  • rubber band
  • rubber mallet
  • screwdriver shaft of long, large screwdriver
  • steel ruler
  • steel water bottle, full
  • wooded spoon

Next I ranked my list by giving myself 25 medium/hard busts with each. As a result my balls were quite sore, more than I expected (perhaps they hadn't fully from doing Sandy's task the evening before). I ranked the implements nicest to meanest. Generally the meanest implements stung the most and/or had the most ball-crushing impact.

From nicest to meanest with the coin flip result for each:
  1. wooded spoon - heads: 10 medium hits
  2. garden trowel - heads: 10 medium hits
  3. steel ruler - heads: 10 medium hits
  4. heel of high heeled shoe - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut
  5. hiking boot - heads:10 medium hits
  6. steel water bottle, full - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut
  7. screwdriver shaft of long, large screwdriver - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut
  8. rubber mallet - heads: 10 medium hits
  9. rubber band - heads: 10 medium hits
  10. bamboo cane, 3 foot long - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut

The medium hits with the wooden spoon, garden trowel, and the steel ruler hurt a bit but weren't all that bad since they don't have much mass and each have a flat striking surface that spreads out the impact.

Then came the 25 very hard busts to just my left nut with the heel of a high-heeled shoe. Since my left nut is a bit smaller than the right, I tied it up separately for these hits to make it a better target. I tried to spread the hits around but there wasn't much surface to work with and the hits really hurt (and left some nice bruises on that ball).

With my left nut untied, the hiking boot was next and its weight landed solidly on both of my aching balls.

Again I tied my left nut and proceeded with the 25 very hard hits from the steel water bottle. Each hit seems to hurt exponentially more than the last and toward the end I could feel the pain radiating up into my abdomen.

With the left nut still tied, I grabbed the screwdriver by the handle and started the 25 very hard busts to my throbbing left nut. I swung the screwdriver to try to hit my nut as close to the end as possible for maximum leverage. The shaft of the screw driver was square, not round, and the pain varied depending on how the shaft landed. The screwdriver shaft pain is sort of like the pain from the handle of a wooden spoon but more intense. When the edge of the shaft hit my ball the pain radiated even further up my body that when the water bottle hit. Toward the end my left nut hurt a lot and it was a challenge to finish all 25 hits.

I untied my left nut and started the 10 medium hits with the mallet that "nicely" crushed both balls followed by 10 medium rubber band snaps, alternating between nuts. In spite of the aching from the previous busts, the sharpness of the stings from the rubber band snaps always cuts through any other pain and they hurt in their own special way. It is not a deep pain but the stings are so sharp that it is always a test of my commitment to finish them all.

Finally, time to tie up my left nut one last time. Each time being harder than the time before because that nut is in so much pain by this point. With my nut tied, I also taped my cock out of the way so I didn't accidentally cane my penis, especially the tip. I have a love/hate relationship with caning. I have been caned numerous times in various places. Fortunately, the caning came at the end of this assignment so I had some endorphines flowing from the previous hits. There is nothing like the markings left from having your ass caned, especially where the ridges of the bamboo tear into the skin a bit. Needless to say, I was a bit frighted of 25 very hard hits to my left nut. I knew it would feel intensely painful but would it draw blood from the thin tender skin of my scrotum? (Part of me hoped so.)

Instead of standing for the caning, I laid on my back, with my legs spread and feet up on the wall. I added a couple of pillows under by ass to make sure my left nut was easy to hit. For each hit, I pulled the cane as far back as I could and swung the cane down quickly on my left nut. The whooshing sound of the cane passing through the air added to the anticipation of the impact of the cane. The first hit stung. A LOT!!!. But I had 24 left to go. At this point, there was no turning back and I lashed away at my poor left nut. I was swinging so hard that my aim wasn't perfect and I bruised my upper thigh and other ball. I added a hit for every time I missed until the 25 were done. As I lay in pain on the floor, between the whimpers and moans, I said, "Thank You Emmyred for busting my balls!"

I reached down to untie my left nut and saw the blood when I pulled my hand away. I wiped up the mess and applied pressure to stop the bleeding. A few hours later when I examined my balls more closely, my let nut was covered with bruises. As I write this I still feel the aching of my wonderfully busted balls.

Emmyred, thank You for this task!!!!

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 10-01-2020, 12:34 PM   #4888
Haldirdk

Quote:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:

Step 6:
Spoiler:
So, my 10 items were

Airfreshener in metal can
Belt
Candlestick
Coathanger
Dildo
Handle of screwdriver
Remote
Shampoo bottle, full
Shoe
Sock with apple

The first round of busts made it quite easy for me to sort them from nice to mean, although nice, was still a rugh item. My balls were sire from start and the last hits made me pause after every one.

Remote
Belt
Airfreshener
Candlestick
Shoe
Shampoo bottle
Coathanger
Screwdriver handle
Dildo
Sock with apple.

After arranging them, I used random.org to flip 10 coins wich were.

Heads
Heads
Tails
Heads
Heads
Tails
Heads
Heads
Tails
Tails

I was not pleased to see those last two and it made me regret to flip all coins from the start. But I had to endure.

Remote - 10 medium, not too bad
Belt - 10 medium, again not too bad
Airfreshener - 25 very hard on the left, very painful and caused that sick feeling in my stomach to start.
Candlestick - 10 medium, not very nice right after the treatment of my left
Shoe - 10 medium, hurt a lot, but managable
Shampoo bottle - 25 very hard to the left, these were horible, and I started to really fear the rest
Coathanger - 10 medium, my left nut was in agony at this point, but caught the right one a bit more so it took some of the pain
Screwdriver handle - 10, medium almost didnt feel the hits to the right because the left were so sore.
Dildo - 25 very hard to the left after 10 i was sick to my stomach, at 15 I was on one knee just holding my balls, at 25 tears were starting, and still the worst left
Sock with apple - 25 very hard to the left, this was very hard for me to complete. The pain was already horible, and the first hit send me to the floor for a while. After starting again, I managed 5 hits before curling up and going down again. After getting up, every hit meant a break and the pain was horrible. I eventually managed to finish all 25.

The.end result was swollen and very sore balls, which I just held for several minutes before I was able to get on with my day.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:05 PM   #4889
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:

200 with a wooden spoon
How so very true Ms Emmy - thanks for the "break"!

And speaking of, this slut was a bit too overzealous with these busts today!

This slut set a stop watch, busting at 1 per second which is the best rate this slut has found (giving it enough time for a good wind up and also allows enough time for the stinging to stop before next one begins.... - sorry as this slut has mentioned that numerous times already, but for those who may not be aware...).

So this slut busted for 1 minute, stroked a bit to keep the blood flowing, allow the numbness to pass so it could enjoy a fresh round of stinging busts, then another minute.

Then this slut took a large hard apple for 20 hard swings (OUCH! left ball still a little sore from previous days tasks) and then started with the spoon again. As soon as it started, this slut realized in had only busted for 2 minutes (120) not the full 200 busts, so increased intensity of its busts for its oversight until it reached 1 minute and 20 seconds (200 busts). The harder busts had a most warming feeling all over (lower balls up through stomach).

Once the 1st 200 busts were now complete, this slut again used the apple for even harder swings, then back to the spoon, stomach most sore. This slut was well aware that it needed to do 3 full minutes, plus 20 this round! Still busting extra hard, 1 minute (60), break enjoying some stimulation to full arousal (bit not an edge and this slut did not really need much stimulation as the blood was cursing through it's veins at this point), another minute, stimulation, another minute... At his point, this slut noticed that the spoon was kind of "sticking" to it's balls when busting. This slut noticed that the spoon was turning red and it's balls were oozing a little blood. The skin was not broke though, so this slut continued busting through the full 200, but eased up on the intensity of the hits a little.

All busts complete, no broken skin, but balls most red (to say the least). As this slut mentioned in the beginning, it got a little overzealous with today's busts! But no worries, this slut has experienced this before (oozing blood without breaking skin) and is confident it will be well enough to continue tomorrow....

So this slut still has Ms Emmy's task to select 10 items (this slut plans to use the most painful implements the other busters have mentioned so far as part of it's array of busting implements) and Sandy's football game task (which it can not do until Monday night - Tuesday morning when it's team plays).

Thanks for the "simply" task Ms Emmy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:18 AM   #4890
Haldirdk

Quote:

200 with a wooden spoon
Thank you Miss Emmy for this simple yet punishing task.
I did the first round with the spoon in two sets of 100, at a pace of about 2 per second, this produced a combination of stinging and soreness in my balls, especially the left. Red and warm they were ready for the sock.
I tried to do all 20 swings in one go. I managed but had to go down for about a minute after holding my balls.
I tried going for sets of 100 on the remaining spoon hits, but after 50 I had to take a break, my left ball remembering what happened yesterday was just begging for the break.
I managed to do sets of 50 for the reat of the busts, and once again you have made sure, that my balls will not forget you as they are aching and burning from your instructions.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements