Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2019, 04:48 PM   #1786
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a normal day at work. But the evening was something else. But since it is so late, I won't do a long story.

Only had time for dinner and then had to go.

I went to a munch today and saw a playroom XD. Was nice to see where one could be tortured.

When I got home it was past midnight. Did my spankings an will do my edges in a few.

Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:34 PM   #1787
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Tme to write my report again.

Was not really focussed at work. the munch was still a lot to take in. But did fine.

At home I quickly ate some dinner and then did my cornertime.

Because of something else I was dared to dance in my bikini and sing along with Barbie girl from Aqua. I looked up a video of the song from just dance and danced with it.
I sang along with it with my dildo as a microphone and i was being plugged as well. Went for a second round since it was fun.

Then I had some puppytime and lots of chewing XD.

In the meanwhile I was edging a few times but feeling more desperate already. Feels nice to be close.

Then later in the evening I did my exercises and spankings.

Now back to yesterday. The munch was one for sub males only and we were with the five of us. It was opened by two mistresses and they left about an hour after. During the time the mistresses were there we had to itroduce ourselves and thus learned a bit of who is who. I liked it, it was more cosy and free. Maybe a bit freeer on a normal munch since there were less people. Will be heading to another munch where i might meet some people again.

For now. Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-07-2019, 03:25 PM   #1788
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a bit more extreme in the way of spanking.

Today i had work again. So surprising. I got home and went for coking. But it had to simmer for 2 hours. Thus I went for some groceries in the meanwhile. After about 2 hours it was done.

During this whole time I was waiting for a colleague to show up. but until now he still isn't here. Will go to bed, he might already have been here. But he should have called me.

Did some cornertime as well after dinner and then got an assignment for spanking. But first I did my 300 normal ones. Then I started of with the other spankings.

First I did 10 soft spanks spread to both my buttcheeks with a clotheshanger. Then I used my wooden spoon for some medium/hard spanks for 25 each. 10 soft ttal for my harbrush. 50 to each very hard with my hairbrush. 50 very hard with a belt to each. Usb cord 10 total light. wooden spoon 25 normal. clotheshanger 25 normal each. Usb cord 50 each hard. hairbrush 50 total hard. USB cord light 10 each.

Clotheshanger 10 light. Hairbrush 10 light. USB cord 50 each hard. Clotheshanger 10 light. USB cord 10 each light. Hairbrush 25 medium each. Then at last y cane for a 50 total hard.

Now my ass hurts, it was bleeding as well. With some lotion on it, it did hrt some more XD. Now I have to see how it heals. those were 775 spanks on top of my normal spanks. Might have came out easy.

Then I did my exercises and ended up writing my reports. Will be heading to bed soon.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-09-2019, 04:43 PM   #1789
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Because yesterday getdare was offline I will post for both my days here.

Yesterday was friday thus I still had work. After work i got some dinner and edged a bit. Shaved myself nicely and it was almost time to go somewhere else. I walked to the metro and went to another city. (other cities are actually pretty close).

it was time to munch. I met a lot of new people and added some new contacts. Some even live closeby. Will be meeting them soon enough at another munch.

i came home late and didn't want to do anything for the rest of the day. i wanted to clear my mind and sleep. Such an evening can take a lot out of you.

Then came today. I slept good and until late and relaxed a lot, eventually I had to start with some tasks, and got some extra to do as well. i started with some edges followed by some spankings. A total of 640. 600 because of 300 from yesterday and 40 extra, and those were with a cane. My ass looks a bit blue from the spankings, mainly because of the cane. XD

Then I did some jumping jacks and had some puppytime. Then I had t do some humping edges. It felt good and so close. Did hump a pillow and my rowing machine. Both I got close.

After that it was time to clean. Did it all dressed up in my maid outfit again and for the first half i walked on my toes to act like I was walking on heels.

Then it was dinnertime and had some fetching done after. Then it was time for dungeons and dragond. it was lots of fun again. Now it was almost bedtime.

But first a shower. I had to go in my bikini and edge some as well. It felt great and made me want to go to the beach even more. Now it is time to head to bed. Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 02-10-2019, 02:26 PM   #1790
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today i woke up nicely late again but still before 10AM.

So nice to have a free day. in my mind I was argueing if I should stay home or go and do the thing I planned. After breakfast and some relaxing I eventually went.

Off to another city to shop, when I had walked a lot I went to a heel store. there were only heels. There I got a question if they could help me. There I said I was looking for some heels for me to wear.

Then she came with a nice pair of heels and i tried them on. They felt good and walked to a mirror. But before i put them on i had to remove my socks, thus showing my red painted nails.

I was a little excited and happy now with some heels. My maid outfit is now also complete. Soon i will be wearing them while cleaning. For now only wearing them while sitting and getting used to them.

After some time I got home and edged a bit and had dinner.

Later in the evening I rowed for 5 minutes and spanked myself 300 times. My ass still looks a bit blue.

Now it is almost time to go to bed.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 02-11-2019, 01:07 PM   #1791
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Time to write my report again.

Also I forgot to mention I did my 15 minutes of cornertime yesterday as well.

Now today. Mostly work and got home. Then it was time to wear my heels and prepare my food. First i thought to wear them for 30 minutes, but extended it to an hour. i walked a bit hence and forth while cooking.

Then I went to get some groceries and already know I forgot something. Well, that is a thing for the next time I am there.

When I got home it was time to relax a bit and then put on my heels again. Wante to try and do my cornertime in my heels. Thus I did and succeeded, but it still hurts, this due standing on your feet a different way. The heels fit well.

Later in the evening I went for my spankings edges and exercises. All went well. Going to bed soon.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-12-2019, 03:03 PM   #1792
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today nothing much happened.

I got home from work and started making dinner. When the pan was being heated I put on my heels and went with doing some stuff.

After dinner I edged and spanked myself some and then had to go to my parents due to an appointment.

Talked some and now laying in bed.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-13-2019, 02:24 PM   #1793
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today is the fourth day I have my heels and worn them again.

i woke up at my parents due to having an appointment closeby. AfterI had to get to work. Work was decent and went late home afterwards. Was pretty late at work as well.

When I got home I still had to do some groceries. Thus I did. Grabbed also a package which has some waxing strips in them. Might need those in a week or 2.

I got home and made dinner and wore my heels again. After eating I did my cornertime on my heels as well. Wore them for a total of 1,5 hours. which is pretty long already. Don't really mind them while sitting, but standing on them for a longer time is harder. I edged a few times as well. Getting more daring to get closer as well.

i tried the waxing strips and noticed i needed some baby oil for aftercare (getting rid of stickyness. Thus getting that later. Great learning experience XD.

Later I did my rowing and my spanking as well.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #1794
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Time for another report. Tomorrow I got a DND session late, so I don't know when I will be posting then.

After work I got home and started cooking and then put on my heels again. I ate my dinner with my heels on and started edging after. Getting real close each time.

Then at some point I had to do my cornertime as well. Thus did them on my heels again. Felt the pain again on the standard part of my feet but also felt some on my calves and mid bottom of my feet.

then i had some puppytime after. When I was done I went being useful and started with some mapmaking for my campaign. Almost done now.

And just now i spanked myself 300 times and will head to bed with anties on in a few.

good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-15-2019, 05:27 PM   #1795
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today I had work and went to the stores a bit after. it was somewhat later until I had my dinner.

After the dinner i edged a bit and relaxed a bit.

After relaxing I had some nice and relaxing puppytime followed by some exercises. i was just in time before the games started. i had to leave that game early and join another game after it had started. it was a bit of a bummer it didn't go fluently but had a good time.

After that I went to the bathroom on my heels and thought of walking up and down the stairs. Felt a bit strange, walking down is the worst of it.

Then I spanked myself and now going to write anther report and head to bed after.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-16-2019, 03:12 PM   #1796
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was pretty relaxing although I was woken by my alarm. But that was alright.

i had to wait to put my clothes in the washing machine because someone else was using it. But after I had free roam. After the first round was done I changed into my maid uniform fully clothed as in my latest album picture and went to work. I was also wearing my heels.

Now I can say that walking on heels feels a lot better than doing cornertime on them.

With my room clean and having made a few pictures of myself I went to relax a bit and waited for more launfry to finish. I did relax in my uniform after as well until I had to get out. It felt nice and horny.

When I was "normally" clothed, panties or just some easy pants I did some edges. I can feel how close i am.

Then after dinner I went for my fetching and had a pretty fun time. Did my spankings after and relaxt more. It was a nice and relaxing day.

Oh yeah, went for some shopping also for London. Just some stuff.

Good night everyone

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-16-2019, 03:23 PM   #1797
Ringthebell
getDare Sweetheart

I think tomorrow it might be fun if you’re gagged

Likes: anal, humiliation, diapers, bladder control, degradation, collars, getting tipsy, wedgies, lingerie, costumes

Dislike: gag, toothpaste, humping,

Limit: social suicide, public, pics, scat, edging, feet, wetting myself(soft)

Don't randomly message me on kik unless we've spoken here
Ringthebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #1798
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was another relaxing day.

Still too scared to go in my bikini to the beach, but the weather was nice. i went to the centre to get my hair cut and went home. Feels a bit short though, but it is model once again.

Then I went to do some small shopping and then headed home and did a bit of useful things and more less useful.

In the evening I wore my heels again and had dinner. Edged as well.

Then later I did some exercises and wasn't allowed to head to the bathroom by chat thus peed my pants. After 25 minutes I was allowed to change out of them if I gagged myself with my wet Panties. Thus I did.

Somewhere I spanked myself as well. 300 times for daily and 250/750 for Lightze. Will do more later.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-18-2019, 02:20 PM   #1799
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today i did more heel time. I did it directly after work,

I had agreed upon wearing my heels for 4 hours, of which 2 of them would be standing in total. it was hard, but I managed, luckily the standing wasn't consecutive. i just have a bit of my foot that hurts a bit now, but that will heal.

During my heel time I did my 15 minutes of cornertime and my edges while sitting down. When i stood again I spanked myself 300 times plus 250, which makes 500/750 for Lightze.

After my heel time I did my exercises and relaxed and tended to my feet. They just need to rest, it was a good experience but maybe a bit too long for now.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-19-2019, 09:13 AM   #1800
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

well done, so 5h is next for you
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk