Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #46
The Judge

i dont see who much more mike can take. he now has noting to lose still. he should try to get her again. p.s. i know how to make a slip knot where you don't have to tie another knot.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #47
Apricus
Baby Member

Great work. I can't wait to see Amanda's other side.
Apricus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #48
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by unownedsub View Post
i hate this fucking website please remove me..
Uh...you can remove yourself! Just go to your profile and choose "I'm a simple-minded loser" from choices given. I believe the reason you're an "unowned sub" is because it's illegal to harm the handicapped!

Sorry daredaredare, your story doesn't need these comments not relating to your writing. But sometimes, the low IQs get separated from the tether line and we have to get them back in their reversible jackets before they start eating dirt!

Last edited by Memories for Life; 08-17-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #49
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Memories for Life... I lvoe your comment

But relating to the story, this story is amazing I just read the whole thing and loved it. Can't wait for the next part !

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:34 PM   #50
Redsoxthong
Account Banned

great story keep it the good work

i am a boy NOT GAY
i have no toys... But i do have household objects.

Signature DAre: I will do anything i am told
wedgie me! its only a pm away!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture

Loves: Dice Dares, Wedgies, Cum, Forced Orgasms, Risky stuff,wedgies
Likes: Some pain, Edging, Self Bondage, Some Anal, Nipple torture
Dislikes(will still do though)
Limit: Heavy Public, Friends/Family,gay stuff,long Dares, Xtreme pain
Redsoxthong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:54 PM   #51
bondage
Account Banned

I hope piss is involved
bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:27 AM   #52
daredaredare

New update. Comments and suggestions are appreciated!

~~~~~~

Amanda was furious that her slave tried to take control. She gave him his chance, in the beginning. Now it was time for her to own him. No strings attached, no exceptions. She needed to put him in place.

She slapped him once. Then she looked him in the eyes and slapped him again. She could see that with each slap, his spirit was being defeated just a litte more. With each slap he was reminded that he lost the battle, and was permanently a slave. To him, each slap made him worry a bit more that he crossed the line. She might keep the pictures on the camera now,and make him her slave forever.

After the slapping, Amanda asked. "Are you going to try to take control again?"

Mike was quick to answer "no master, never again."

"I don't believe you."

"Please master, I will do as you say. I will never try to fight you again, your wish is my command."

Mike was worried if he did not give in now, she would torture him beyond belief. So, he bit the bullet. It worked, because her expression softened.

Amanda then said, "I'm going to get the camera, to take a picture of the moment where my slave finally realize his place."

"Master, I hit it in the kitchen." Mike then proceeded to tell her exactly where it was hidden and apologize profusely for his wrongdoings. Amanda giggled, he was scared of her. He was apologizing so much that she could tell that he was afraid of what she was going to do next. She decided to have a little fun of with it, and instead of forgiving him, she shot him a serious glance, with a look in her eyes that screamed she was angry at him. Then she walked off and get the camera.

She wasn't really angry. In his place, she would have done the same thing. But it was too fun to play with him. She got the camera, brought it back, and took pictures of her tied up slave.

Next, she decided to have a little more.

"Alright slave, I want you to lay perfectly still. I'm going to fuck you and use your body. I don't want you to mean or even move. Stay perfectly still, you little bitch and be fucked."

Mike did as he was told. Amanda got on top of him and began to fuck. She moved her body back and forth while he sat perfectly still. She loved how they fucked exactly how she wanted to all the time. Mike had to bite his lip just not to moan. She, on the other hand, was practically screaming in joy. It barely took anytime for her to climax, and as she did, she slapped Mike one last time.

She was sure he had learned his lesson. Now it was time to make sure it stuck.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:56 AM   #53
Honestman

Ouch. He has been REJECTED *in a deep spooky voice* nice addition. Can't wait for the next. Keep it up.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #54
daredaredare

Next Part, comments and suggestions are more than appreciated!

~~~~~~

Amanda looked at her slave. She had him in total submission. There was no way he would rebel anymore. So, she decided, she would punish him just a little further, then when that was done she'd treat him the way she wanted, with love but a firm hand.

Amanda got up off of Mike and went and got a dress. She slipped into it. Mike, of course, laid perfectly still on the bed. Next, Amanda took Mike by the hair and told him to follow her. He had to walk weirdly since he was being dragged by his hair, but he managed to keep up. They went upstairs. Next, Amanda took him to the attic of the house. The attic was full of boxes and junk, just like any attic, but also, near the end of it, was a old dog crate. It was one of the big ones with just metal bars. Amanda dragged Mike to it, put him in, and closed it.

"This is your final punishment. I want you to sit in this crate while I get the house ready for you and relax for a bit. I'll come get you when I think you've had enough."

With that, Amanda blew him a kissed, turned, and went downstairs. Mike sat in the crate, defeated. He couldn't escape if he tried, so he didn't bother moving. It was uncomfortable, and too small for a human, but he couldn't complain. He thought over the recent events. He was fucked. She was going to keep the camera, keep all the pictures of him, and be able to use him whenever she wanted now. He knew it, he had misbehaved too much. She was mad at him. If there was any way of getting the camera back, it was no longer rebelling. It was being the best he can to her. Doing everything she wanted and more.

Meanwhile, Amanda cleaned up some of the mess they made fighting. There was water everywhere since they didn't take any time to dry off from the shower. Next she moved all the clothes and belongings into the bedroom. Then, she sat on the couch and watched some TV. While she watched TV, she thought of Mike. She really liked him. Like, really. Almost too much. And she was happy to have power over him for the next while, especially now because she knew he wouldn't rebel.

Thinking about him made her want to see him. She went up to the attic and walked up to Mike. She put her finger in the crate and ordered him to suck on it. Without a word, he did as she told him, hoping it would get him outta the crate. She, of course, didn't want to get him off the hook that easy, and after doing that, she took her finger out of his mouth, traced his lips with it, then said "See you in two hours!" and went back downstairs.

Fuck, Mike couldn't be in there for two more hours he thought. It was already getting pretty late.

Luckily, Amanda was just playing another mindgame. She came up five minutes later and asked him "Do you know what you've done wrong?"

Mike responded "Yes master, I did not do exactly as you said, exactly when you said it. I was a terrible slave and I am sorry."

Amanda smiled. Then, she opened the crate. "Good Boy, now come watch a movie with me!"

Mike and Amanda went downstairs. They laid down on the couch together and began to spoon.

To anyone looking in, for the rest of the night they would look like a perfect couple. Amanda and Mike participated equally, they both kissed each other, they both tried to make the other happy. After the movie, they went to bed together, and fell asleep in each others arms. Amanda thought it was like the best relationship she had ever been in. Right before falling asleep, she whispered to Mike "I'm so glad we had this weekend together."

~~~

Then, it was Sunday morning. The last full day of the trip. Amanda woke up first and got changed out of her dress. She looked through her clothes for something to wear, but then decided she'd be more comfortable wearing just one of Mike's tees and nothing else.

She went downstairs and began to make eggs for her slave as a nice gesture. She wanted him to be comfortable today, so that tonight would be extra fun. As soon as they were almost ready, She saw Mike come downstairs, still half asleep, and still totally naked.

"Good morning Mike!" Amanda greeted him and ran up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. "I hope you want some eggs!"

Mike was confused, why was his master treating him so nicely? "Yes, I would love some!"

Amanda finished up the eggs and put them on two plates. They sat down at the kitchen table, and ate them. Like lovers, not a master and a slave. They talked about people they knew, not the wrongdoings of the slave. They played footsie like a couple on their first date.

Afterwards, Amanda told him, "We can quit it with the slave stuff for a while. You are free to do as you wish. Just remember that if I ever tell you to do something, not to say no. And as soon as I tell you to, you better be ready to get back into slave mode."

Mike was confused. What? Why would his master do this? "Excuse me?"

Amanda giggled. "You heard me. Now, go get changed into whatever you want to wear. I only ask that instead of boxers, wear a thong of mine."

Mike didn't need to be told twice. He put on one of her thongs, then put on shorts and a tshirt. It felt good to be back in normal clothes.

They spent the rest of the day having fun. They continually were drinking beers, but just enough so that they could be a bit buzzed. They watched TV together and cuddled. They went out to Amanda's boat and they tanned naked. They occasionally kissed, like lovers do. But not once would it seem like they were a slave and a master.

Amanda was enjoying it too much. Mike would be a great boyfriend if she kept him as a slave forever. She thought of the camera, and how she had that ability. But would she be that cruel? She then chuckled to herself. Of course she was. The only reason she was giving him a whole day of fun and relaxation is so he wouldn't be expecting tonight.

After eating a dinner they both helped prepare, they went out to the dock to cuddle and watch the sun set. As soon as it disappeared in the sky, Amanda turned to Mike. "Remember that freedom you had for today? its officially over. Strip naked, now. Prepare for a fun night... for me."

Mike's jaw dropped. He took off his clothes. Amanda took them, and threw them in the water. The most fun night of her life had begun.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:12 PM   #55
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Very interesting. I want to see what happens "tonight".
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:20 AM   #56
TiedGuy

Male

I like the way the plot switches between Mike being Amanda's lover and then her slave. Can't wait to see what happens when he is a slave tonight. Great Story!

TG
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:41 AM   #57
Honestman

Wow. Great plot twist. Lovin it. Please do continue it.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #58
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Please tell me this story didnt die I really like it and I hope Mike is finally able to find a way to make Amanda his slave
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #59
echo22
Baby Member

Great story please finish it
echo22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk