Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2024, 04:00 AM   #91
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

(The title says "a pair", then things got out of hands...)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 05:08 AM   #92
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Mission #1
Since you liked the feeling of exposing your bare boobs in the lab, let's take it a bit further...
From now on, every hour (that is: right now as soon as you read, at 1.30, at 2.30, and so on until 6.30) roll a dice (d6): that is the number of minutes you have to spend in the next hour with your boobs exposed AND sitting with your ass and pussy in direct contact with your seat: you can just lower your scrub pants, no need to take them off completely. The minutes must be consecutive, an why not use them to tease your nipples? (I'm wondering: will it be enough to be covered by your lab coat from behind, if someone suddenly enters?)

Mission #2
Are you wearing your panties today? Take them off in your lab, stuff your pussy with them for at least an hour, then put them in your coat's breast pocket, letting them poke a bit, for the rest of the day (if you have such a pocket: otherwise, tie them around your wrist)

Mission #3
(For this I assume that you have access to plastic test tubes, that you can recycle for lustful purposes...)
Your goal is to get at least X people
Spoiler:
where X is: (coworkers + external_people_who_enters_your_lab_in_a_day)/2

to comment on you "feeling hot", without saying anything about it (like "uh, I'm sweating!"). You can achieve the goal by any mean: getting rid of your t-shirt, of your socks, pulling down the neckline of your scrub (btw: no bra today, right?). For any people you fall short of, tomorrow you'll have to stuff your pussy with the same amount of tubes while you have lunch*.

Have fun!

------------------

*Should this be impossible (i.e. because it's too much and you wouldn't be able to move around without seeming awkward), you can beg to skip or modify this, but you have to offer to perform some kind of risky exposure in exchange...
Done with lunch right now and relaxing before going back to lab, today as well wearing scrub, lab coat, panties, socks and slippers no bra and no tshirt.. boobs hanging free and nipples touching directly the scrub top..
in half an hour I will start the first 2 missions, taking off my panties and stuffing them in my pussy and rolling the first dice.. I am quite nervous but quite excited already thinking about it.. I will sit at my desk, back to the door and the lab coat hanging behid me should be enough to cover me if someone pass by or enter.
As per mission 3, well already had a couple of people at lunch joking about me feeling hot (btw today is a little bit warmer..) but I have to say the idea of me asking for risk of exposure to change this mission.. makes me so wet..
so.. I am asking you to please change the tubes part of this mission with something else, with risk of exposure, for any people I fall short of.. to be done today, after work or tomorrow...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-24-2024, 06:51 AM   #93
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

So far... at 1.30 I took my panties off and stuffed them in my pussy.
I did this in lab.. so I had to take off scrub pants and panties there.. I was bottomless for some time with door open and everyone could have come...
I just put scrub pants up, lifted my scrub top to free my boobs and sit with the coat lab hanging from the chair, so covering me.. with my back at the door.
Rolled a 4... so for minutes with pants lowered, boobs out, sitting on bare ass and playing with my nipples.. quite a turn on excitement mixed with fear and the feeling of being almost naked..mm..
2.30, I rolled again, 3, pulled the scrub pants off and scrub top above boobs to play with nipples.. and removed my panties from my pussy to put them in the pocket of my lab coat.. to do this maybe I moved too much and scrub pants just rolled to my ankles...I just kept playing with my nipples..
No one caught me ... a couple of people came by to discuss results or bring something, as per mission 3 I adjusted the scrub top to be lower on the front and show some more..I managed to show a bit of cleavage.. what I can do with a scrub.
Lowered the lab coat on my shoulder as well.
One of them joked about the temperature in my lab, telling me the temperature in his lab is lower and I seem to be quite hot in my lab.
so 1 out of 2 so far... but anyway I again ask @CombedThunderclap to please change the tubes part of this mission with something else, with risk of exposure, for any people I fall short

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-24-2024, 06:59 AM   #94
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

In my memory, lab work used to be a lot more boring. Or maybe that is because GD did not exist yet.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 07:10 AM   #95
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
In my memory, lab work used to be a lot more boring. Or maybe that is because GD did not exist yet.
It is, long time waiting for results, mainly in the afternoon.. boring but while waiting a test to finish and start the new at least I gave time to be on GD

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-24-2024, 07:23 AM   #96
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Well done so far...
I'll be back later with something for you!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-24-2024, 07:51 AM   #97
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

3.30 rolled a 6 so 6 minutes with naked from my neck to my ankles again..this time I could not avoid fingering myself a little bit..
1 more person passing by, he commented about feeling hot so now I am 2/3 .. so far so good I may do it with the challenge feeling confident so @CombedThunderclap you can give your best.. or worst
and now going for some relax and a coffee with my soaked panties in my lab coat pocket, maybe it's my imagination but I can feel the smell of my juices..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 01-24-2024 at 08:03 AM.
Old 01-24-2024, 10:02 AM   #98
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

a little update at 4 coffee... with the panties in my pocket, no one noticed or at least I think, bit i was so nervous and wet...
4.30 rolled a 2.. again up the top above my boobs and bottom to the ankles, getting more and more horny I started fingering and not only playing with nipples, I even moved my feet out of slippers and scrub trousers almost fell off me.
5.30 again, rolled a 3.. this time slippers were off and feet off the scrub pants.. fingered and played with my boobs for 3 minutes.
No one noticed, at least I believe since I was and am so horny I just paid no attention to noises
As for mission3, I had some more coming in lab, I tried to open more the scrub top and lower the lab coat so I got comment from them, now I am 4/5 so it seems I can make it with this challenge.

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-24-2024, 10:23 AM   #99
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

10 minutes to go.. and 2 more person passing by while leaving.. now 4/7 still safe..
Anyway I think I will stay for 10-15 mins more a test is going longer than expected..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-24-2024, 10:28 AM   #100
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by 1, here is the punishment:

Take the key of the padlock on your locker, leaving it open, and go back to your room.

Around 6.30, undress completely, and put all your clothes in a bag. Leave the key on your desk. Edge once.

Take the bag, and go back to the changing room: put the bag with all your clothes in the locker and... close it with the padlock! Horny and full of adrenaline as I suppose you'll be by now, It shouldn't take long for you to masturbate until orgasm... but no, you can't cum yet!

At this point, the only way to get out of the trap you set for yourself (btw: how does it makes you feel knowing that you put yourself in such a predicament just because a stranger on the internet told you so?) is to go back to your office, retrieve the key (edge again), go back to the locker and get your clothes back. When you'll succeed, you may want to properly celebrate: you have permission to cum, but only if you do it still naked, in a room of your choice, and with closed eyes.

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by 2, here is the punishment:

Take the key of the padlock on your locker (A), leaving it open, hide it in a drawer (B) of a different room (it must be also different from your own room). Close B with the key, and go back to your room with the key.

Around 6.30, undress completely, and put all your clothes in a bag. Edge once.

Take the bag and the key to B, and go back to the changing room: when you're there, put the bag with all your clothes in the locker and... close it with the padlock! Horny and full of adrenaline as I suppose you'll be by now, It shouldn't take long for you to masturbate until orgasm... but no, you can't cum yet!

At this point, the only way to get out is to go back to B, retrieve the key (edge again), go back to the locker and get your clothes back. When you'll succeed, you may want to properly celebrate: you have permission to cum, but only if you do it still naked, in a room of your choice, and with closed eyes. Also, add clothespin or similar to you nipples.

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by more than 2, here is the punishment:

All as above, but after cumming roll a dice. The number you get is the number of your "normal" clothes you can put back on (shoes included, and each one of them count for one)

-----------------

For safety reason, you can leave 1 or 2 coats around the office, just to cover yourself a minimum in case of emergency. But if you happen to use them, you have to come back here to ask for further punishment!

have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-24-2024, 10:34 AM   #101
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If by the end of the day, your target is missed by 1, here is the punishment:

Take the key of the padlock on your locker, leaving it open, and go back to your room.

Around 6.30, undress completely, and put all your clothes in a bag. Leave the key on your desk. Edge once.

Take the bag, and go back to the changing room: put the bag with all your clothes in the locker and... close it with the padlock! Horny and full of adrenaline as I suppose you'll be by now, It shouldn't take long for you to masturbate until orgasm... but no, you can't cum yet!

At this point, the only way to get out of the trap you set for yourself (btw: how does it makes you feel knowing that you put yourself in such a predicament just because a stranger on the internet told you so?) is to go back to your office, retrieve the key (edge again), go back to the locker and get your clothes back. When you'll succeed, you may want to properly celebrate: you have permission to cum, but only if you do it still naked, in a room of your choice, and with closed eyes.

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by 2, here is the punishment:

Take the key of the padlock on your locker (A), leaving it open, hide it in a drawer (B) of a different room (it must be also different from your own room). Close B with the key, and go back to your room with the key.

Around 6.30, undress completely, and put all your clothes in a bag. Edge once.

Take the bag and the key to B, and go back to the changing room: when you're there, put the bag with all your clothes in the locker and... close it with the padlock! Horny and full of adrenaline as I suppose you'll be by now, It shouldn't take long for you to masturbate until orgasm... but no, you can't cum yet!

At this point, the only way to get out is to go back to B, retrieve the key (edge again), go back to the locker and get your clothes back. When you'll succeed, you may want to properly celebrate: you have permission to cum, but only if you do it still naked, in a room of your choice, and with closed eyes. Also, add clothespin or similar to you nipples.

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by more than 2, here is the punishment:

All as above, but after cumming roll a dice. The number you get is the number of your "normal" clothes you can put back on (shoes included, and each one of them count for one)

-----------------

For safety reason, you can leave 1 or 2 coats around the office, just to cover yourself a minimum in case of emergency. But if you happen to use them, you have to come back here to ask for further punishment!

have fun!
mm.. quite extreme.. one more person passed by before leaving and nothing happend so now I am 4/8 still safe, and I don't think a lot more people are still here..
but I think my test will finish in 10 minutes at least so I have to stay here for at least 15 minutes more.
and btw I rolled a 1 at 6.30 quick exposure this time.. but so horny and wet ..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-24-2024, 11:26 AM   #102
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Oh and the colleague that almost caught me is still home sick, I texted her and she told me she thinks will be back on Thursday or Friday
Well, this gives me an idea...

She showed some curiosity and no embarrassment when she saw you wearing pantyless pantyhose in the changing room (btw, you have still to tell her how it went with your hubby...), but she missed all your wearing scrub without bra and t-shirt, so it would be kind to set up a special welcome for her coming back at work.

Try to remain you and her the last two at work, and manage to go to the changing room with her, remove your coat and scrub, giving her your back but letting her see that bra and t-shirt aren't the only things missing when you are at work, then put on pantyhose, without panties, under your normal clothes. If she doesn't comment, pretend to be ashamed and worried about what you're showing, but in both cases end up telling her that you sometimes love to go out without underwear, not only to tease your hubby, but because you like the nasty feeling of the fabric rubbing the most sensible parts of your skin and the soft touch of the nylon on your crotch, and so on. See the reaction, if she looks annoyed, just apologize for being so inappropriate and quit there, but if she looks somehow interested or even teased or amused, let's go on talking about it, and see where it brings, it would be fun if you could be able to dare her to do the same, isn't it?

I wish it wouldn't be too daring for you.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 11:26 AM   #103
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I think I was way too confident, the test finished at 6.40..in the while 2 colleague passed by to say hi, of course not commenting on feeling hot and I just got pale while preparing to collect test results.. then the security guy came by to tell me he would go checking on the opposite side of the building so to remember to set the alarm in the lab before going because he would be there later than usual.. good new was he would not catch me, bad new was... I was down of 3, 4/11... and I got myself in this predicament ..
Now I am in my car in the parking lot what follow is what I wrote while doing the punishment, I will leave the typo I made while writing during punishment.
I set the printer to print the results, the rushed in the changing room opened my locker and then went to the lab where the colleague that almost caught me in changing room works, since I know no one was there, the other colleague is one of the 2 that passed by to say goodbye earlier. I got the key of the "glasses" drawer and put the padlock key in.. then closed it and went back to my lab.
Now in my lab, I just got a bag and took off in a rush all my clothes, slippers, socks all in one, scrub bottom as well, coat lab and scrub top at the same time, put them in the bag, now naked ..well unless the wedding band and the necklace can be considered clothing..dripping wet horny..edged in few.
Now back in changinf room, grabbed the baga and anmd dropped in locker, closed padlock while already fingering, edgedf again. fast so horny and dripping
Back in my colleague lab, run up the stairs i felt my boobs bounce and made me even more horny, fingering while opening the drawer.. edged and collected the key.. I run to thechanging room.
Back there, I can hear some noise and talk, cleaning staff not so near.. opening while fingering I have my clothes back.. another room may be near, just out of changing room a small room near but near the main halley as well.. dont care, kneeling naked I finger myself to cum..so fast and so wet..
Back in change room, naked, I have to roll and I am still wet as hell, I am hoping I get a 2 or 1.. I am still fingering..
OMG rolled 2, cum again.. shoes count as 2, cant go with only shoes, coat and panties, but stuffed in pussy as I am still horny as hell..
everything else in locker, locked.

Now naked but for coat in my car, fingered myself 2 more orgasm, I did not wanted to spoiler at the beginning, coat done for a couple of buttons but as horny as I am I think will undo some while driving
Was so intense and exciting.

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-24-2024, 11:55 PM   #104
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

OMG!!!

That was an hell of an adventure, Eli_! Seems like you were a bit overconfident in yourself, when you asked for a riskier punishment... or maybe is really this that you want? To be brought to a state of horny haze and pushed to do naughty things?

A few more questions:
- How did you feel going out of the office in just your coat, and barefoot?
- Did you have to take further precautions not to get caught?
- Did you enter your house still (un)dressed like that?

Anyway, I really think this thread deserves 5-stars...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-25-2024, 01:55 AM   #105
Alessandro1991

Quote:
OMG!!!

That was an hell of an adventure, Eli_! Seems like you were a bit overconfident in yourself, when you asked for a riskier punishment... or maybe is really this that you want? To be brought to a state of horny haze and pushed to do naughty things?

A few more questions:
- How did you feel going out of the office in just your coat, and barefoot?
- Did you have to take further precautions not to get caught?
- Did you enter your house still (un)dressed like that?

Anyway, I really think this thread deserves 5-stars...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I think I was way too confident, the test finished at 6.40..in the while 2 colleague passed by to say hi, of course not commenting on feeling hot and I just got pale while preparing to collect test results.. then the security guy came by to tell me he would go checking on the opposite side of the building so to remember to set the alarm in the lab before going because he would be there later than usual.. good new was he would not catch me, bad new was... I was down of 3, 4/11... and I got myself in this predicament ..
Now I am in my car in the parking lot what follow is what I wrote while doing the punishment, I will leave the typo I made while writing during punishment.
I set the printer to print the results, the rushed in the changing room opened my locker and then went to the lab where the colleague that almost caught me in changing room works, since I know no one was there, the other colleague is one of the 2 that passed by to say goodbye earlier. I got the key of the "glasses" drawer and put the padlock key in.. then closed it and went back to my lab.
Now in my lab, I just got a bag and took off in a rush all my clothes, slippers, socks all in one, scrub bottom as well, coat lab and scrub top at the same time, put them in the bag, now naked ..well unless the wedding band and the necklace can be considered clothing..dripping wet horny..edged in few.
Now back in changinf room, grabbed the baga and anmd dropped in locker, closed padlock while already fingering, edgedf again. fast so horny and dripping
Back in my colleague lab, run up the stairs i felt my boobs bounce and made me even more horny, fingering while opening the drawer.. edged and collected the key.. I run to thechanging room.
Back there, I can hear some noise and talk, cleaning staff not so near.. opening while fingering I have my clothes back.. another room may be near, just out of changing room a small room near but near the main halley as well.. dont care, kneeling naked I finger myself to cum..so fast and so wet..
Back in change room, naked, I have to roll and I am still wet as hell, I am hoping I get a 2 or 1.. I am still fingering..
OMG rolled 2, cum again.. shoes count as 2, cant go with only shoes, coat and panties, but stuffed in pussy as I am still horny as hell..
everything else in locker, locked.

Now naked but for coat in my car, fingered myself 2 more orgasm, I did not wanted to spoiler at the beginning, coat done for a couple of buttons but as horny as I am I think will undo some while driving
Was so intense and exciting.

Hi there,
is something up for today?
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk